Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:43 pm
Panther of Loneliness
Lonely Hana-chan
Panther of Loneliness
Lonely Hana-chan
"Your choice" she said with a shrug then rethought it tapping slender fingers against her chin "yeah he's taking me" she called out loudly giving the man a hard look "you are taking me" she almost ordered she wanted out and it didn't matter who with

Junketsu noticed the order in the girls voice and didn't even flinch. "And here I thought I was the master and you were the slave. Such a degrading name 'slave'" he stated that last part with a tad bit of venom in his voice. As they waited for the guards, he looked back at her with a contradictory soft expression. What's your name anyway?"

"Mai" she answered shortly taken back by the look on his face "what's yours?" she asked the politeness that had been ingrained into her seeping through. "I won't do whatever you ask" she told him before he could answer. "I don't take order's well" she answered honestly tensing as the guard came up and unlocked her cage. Stepping out she took a defensive position almost like she expected to be attacked

He watched her as she took that defensive position and held some of his hair out of his face. "I can assure that there will be no 'ordering' you of any sort. You'll be free to do as you please. And as for your defense, don't expect me to do any harm on you. As for people that are after me, that's a totally different story. You seem to be able to take care of yourself, but I'll still do what I can." Junketsu assured as he snatched the knives from the guards and gave them to her.

Mai took the knives he held out to her and slid them into their proper places feeling much better now that she had them back. "Thank you" she said surprised by how kindly he was treating her despite her coldness towards him, "so where do you live?" she asked now over her moment of sentimentality  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 am
User Image
Sozin

"Okay, now it's time to find the b***h, I mean my sister", he grinned  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:23 am
User Image
Emarosa shook her head smiling and followed after him happily.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 pm
:User Image
Sozin
User Image
Zuki

"Zuki!, I found someone!!", Sozin said as he bounded up to her like a puppy

"Hmm, let me see", she began inspecting Emarosa. "Congrats Sozin, you found someone to annoy me, perfect, a female you", Zuki scoffed

"I tried, so are we leaving yet?", he asked impaitenly, he hated seeing innocent creatures in cages  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 pm
User Image
Ema sat pleasantly as she was inspected and kept her mouth shut when she made a remark.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 pm
:User Image
Sozin
User Image
Zuki

Sozin mocked her without saying a word, Zuki caught him and shot him a dirty look "Oh comee on sis, I was just playin around, sheesh!"

"Come on lets go", Zuki demanded

((It's in the process of construction but next post the pride lands?))  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 pm
xD I'm going to post my other slave one sec.

User Image
Clover laid at the bottom of her cell tracing lines in the dirt. She had been there so long she had begun wearing the metal thin."I want out. I want out of my cage." She pulled at the collar that stopped her from using her powers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:47 pm
Din looked around seeing new slaves being brought in thinking more and more of becomeing a mistress again  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 pm
Lonely Hana-chan
Panther of Loneliness
Lonely Hana-chan
Panther of Loneliness
Lonely Hana-chan
"Your choice" she said with a shrug then rethought it tapping slender fingers against her chin "yeah he's taking me" she called out loudly giving the man a hard look "you are taking me" she almost ordered she wanted out and it didn't matter who with

Junketsu noticed the order in the girls voice and didn't even flinch. "And here I thought I was the master and you were the slave. Such a degrading name 'slave'" he stated that last part with a tad bit of venom in his voice. As they waited for the guards, he looked back at her with a contradictory soft expression. What's your name anyway?"

"Mai" she answered shortly taken back by the look on his face "what's yours?" she asked the politeness that had been ingrained into her seeping through. "I won't do whatever you ask" she told him before he could answer. "I don't take order's well" she answered honestly tensing as the guard came up and unlocked her cage. Stepping out she took a defensive position almost like she expected to be attacked

He watched her as she took that defensive position and held some of his hair out of his face. "I can assure that there will be no 'ordering' you of any sort. You'll be free to do as you please. And as for your defense, don't expect me to do any harm on you. As for people that are after me, that's a totally different story. You seem to be able to take care of yourself, but I'll still do what I can." Junketsu assured as he snatched the knives from the guards and gave them to her.

Mai took the knives he held out to her and slid them into their proper places feeling much better now that she had them back. "Thank you" she said surprised by how kindly he was treating her despite her coldness towards him, "so where do you live?" she asked now over her moment of sentimentality

Junketsu looked outside to see that the sun was clearing up. His smile was wider than it ever was today and he looked at Mai. " I live in the woods. I like to stay secluded."
(Junketsu's Woods)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

A neko boy was dragged into the slave shop wiping tears from his eyes. He kept his eyes lowered and when he was placed in the cage he moved to a corner and curled up in a ball. There where scars on his back from the many beatings his master had given him and was scared to be in this place.  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 pm
Din looked around and sighed a bit " i will be right back shade. i can see that people here need a master to get out at least" she said disapperaing and then a few minutes later walking with her papers "seems i still go my papers of being a fully owneed mistressed" she said smilieng "but now who to take"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Lance walked into the market hopeing to find a new slave. His last slave just ran away two weeks ago to find a new master. As he walked throught the alise the guards moved to the side fearing him as he looked at one and they moved back more "now hopefully i can find a slave that i can have for quiet a long time now" he said looking inside the cages

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Gato looked up as he saw some people walking around and looking at the other slaves, but staid curled up in the corner. The wouldn't want him. No one ever wanted him. His last master always told him he was useless so he wasn't expecting them to come over to his cage at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

lance continued to walk around seeing none that seem good enough for him. He looked around still seeing a boy with pink hair and decided to see if that can be a good one for him. So Lance walked up to the cage and looked down "hello there litte one" he said pulling his earphones off his ears and shutting the music off  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image

Ren looked around nervously following close behind the guard taking her to her cage. She was following so close that she almost bumped into him when he stopped suddenly unlocking the cage door and standing aside for her to step in. Seeing no other choice Ren crawled into the cramped cage hugging her knees to her chest afraid of all the noise and filth. Putting her head down on her arms resting on her knees she hid her face not wanting to face the looks of the slaves who's interest in who was brought in ranged from uncaring to staring.

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games