Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:28 pm
It is alright to draw fanart as long as you aren't SELLING and making MONEY from it. They aren't gonna sue someone for drawing it, they would only do something if they were selling it. rolleyes Some of you are acting like their being selfish because they don't want people making money off their characters. How would you like it if someone ripped off your fursona design, drew it, then sold it on furbid? I'm sure you'd have your panties in a bunch.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:28 pm
FogSage
I see dolls. I can see Manda, Sirus, Affy, and I don't know who the other two are.

Her back.....did she have wings and then have them pulled off or something?
It's the tattoo design I made for her contest some months back. Of course, she edited it a bit with my permission.  

Leyla Giselle

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:54 pm
Leyla Giselle
It is alright to draw fanart as long as you aren't SELLING and making MONEY from it. They aren't gonna sue someone for drawing it, they would only do something if they were selling it. rolleyes Some of you are acting like their being selfish because they don't want people making money off their characters. How would you like it if someone ripped off your fursona design, drew it, then sold it on furbid? I'm sure you'd have your panties in a bunch.

That is one of the fun little hypocarcies I see in the art community, furry or otherwise, that makes me giggle. Everyone is so eager to run screaming "art theft!" when they see the slightest hint that what someone drew is close to what someone else drew before or if looks similar to their character. Yet, there seem to be little qualms about plastering artwork of characters owned by large companies or even using them for profit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:01 pm
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle

That is one of the fun little hypocarcies I see in the art community, furry or otherwise, that makes me giggle. Everyone is so eager to run screaming "art theft!" when they see the slightest hint that what someone drew is close to what someone else drew before or if looks similar to their character. Yet, there seem to be little qualms about plastering artwork of characters owned by large companies or even using them for profit.
Yeah rolleyes You don't see me chasing down every rainbow haired character, claiming they stole Asphyxiation's design. I'm even friends with a girl who's character is similiar to mine.  

Leyla Giselle

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle

yeah..I know several people on DA like that. They throw a fit over their character being used in anyway form or fasion..Then they turn around and do fan-art, some even do fan-art for money.

So I guess the law only applies to people aren't large companies? stare Notice the saracism in my voice..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:18 pm
Kakarotto-san
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle

yeah..I know several people on DA like that. They throw a fit over their character being used in anyway form or fasion..Then they turn around and do fan-art, some even do fan-art for money.

So I guess the law only applies to people aren't large companies? stare Notice the saracism in my voice..
Apparently so! Quick, let's draw fanart and sell it at insane prices! twisted  

Leyla Giselle

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:58 pm
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/473916/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:15 pm
Sketch'ems. Since I can't seem to get any polished work done lately, they're all bloody sketches. @_@;

Anyways. Sheol, dressed as my avatar, in a bad mood and ready to eat someone's head off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sheol Kitten

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:38 pm
D'aww, Kyo that's so CUTE! Was it you that talked about making a big picture of plushie AFGers? I know someone was talking about it AGES ago! I loves it!! Can I save it? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:55 pm
hmm...*wonders if to do custom pets*

if people like them enough and what kind of pets..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:32 pm
In the AFG or breedables section of Gaia? I still want to set up a breedables store one day. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:05 am
Soon as commisions are over, i'll be setting up shop. X3  

UglyCoyoteNG

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:48 pm
Krissim Klaw
In the AFG or breedables section of Gaia? I still want to set up a breedables store one day. XP

possibly both..

it's really a matter of what kind of pet(s) to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:57 pm
Oh wow. I love that scetch Anghellic. I love it. *Wishes I can draw that well using paint.*  

Angel Natavi

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:40 pm
Angel Natavi
Oh wow. I love that scetch Anghellic. I love it. *Wishes I can draw that well using paint.*

Thank you. <3 I use OC1.1 typically and that works pretty well for sketching.

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games