Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kdke

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 pm
umbraja: Indeed we do. x3

And I saw that summer event! That's actually how I found out about this guild. I'll definitely check it out here soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 am
Hello all, my name is Rochelle, but i preferred to be called by my OC Alina. I live to RP and hope that this guild will give me the activity that some of the other guilds i'm in lack.  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Admiral Frog

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm
Welcome Alina! Glad to have you on board! It's a little slow around here, but One on
Ones are very popular. ^^

Anyways. Hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:43 pm
Hi hi, roleplayers!

I got accepted to the guild just yesterday. If you want a complete bio, I'm currently working on a new one for my profile, so there you go. If you want to get to know me well, go there. This is for the general public, roleplay specific stuff that isn't on my profile at the moment.

My name is Dejiko Higurashi (Dejiko-chan if you will) and I'm a 15 year old girl in high school. My life includes computers, music, anime, and roleplaying! Since this intro is for a roleplay guild, I'll do strictly roleplay in this bio. I'm a somewhat advanced roleplayer, I've been roleplaying for about 4 or 5 years. I started IM roleplay with my friends, since we had a lot more free time. About a year after, time got shorter and we couldn't roleplay anymore. I switched to Gaia for forum roleplay. I had already had an account for that year or so, but I used it not so much socially. So, I looked through some roleplays, and didn't want a completely literate one. So, "The Dark and the Light: A Roleplay" was born! My first profile was from my current roleplay partner, Shiro Mikage. We roleplayed back and forth with little other interruption until work and school got into our way. We went on hiatus, and I came back not to long ago, her forever ago. I had made a new account since then, and lost the one that made the thread, and couldn't take any more requests. So, my new roleplay, Yukashima Academy, was born. We currently take requests, and when I get the time, I will send in an affiliate and ad form to the guild to get more players and have some more fun. I have recently switched to a more advanced roleplay method, so I'm having a completely new experience.

I am a high school student, in the band, to a school two cities away. I pay tuition to go there, and am always super busy. I can only promise roleplay checks once a day or so, I have a life and school. Sometimes I may miss, but it'll be rare. If I go on vacations, I will tell you, I promise, so you don't wonder where I am and can find a way out of the roleplay for a minute. Leave and go on vacation literally in the roleplay or whatever. Just keep this all in mind.

Anyways, there's my roleplaying history and schedule, and my personal bio is on my profile in the about me section, so there you go. That's me. So, let's do some roleplaying, shall we? biggrin
Oh, and be my friend please, I like friends. :3
And another thing: please try to quote me when responding to me in any way, so I can get it easily from my phone. I'm not usually at home unless it's weekends. Thank you.

--Dejiko-chan  

xxdejiko

Gracious Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100

chibiusabunny09

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 pm
hi im steph im 23 id liked to called chibiusa or princess serenity or my other charcter saior moon star heres my bio

Name: Amaterasu Hoshino
Name Meaning: Amaterasu= Japanese myth name of a sun goddess who ruled the heavens meaning "shining over heaven."
Hoshino= of the stars.
Birthday: January 21 1990
Eyes: blue
Hair: blonde
Skin: fair
Height: 5'9
Blood Type: AB
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Gemstone: garnet
Strongest Subject: history
Weakest Subject: math
Has Trouble With: math and concentrating
Dream: to be a nurse
Personal History: I am Chibiusa's daughter. Usagi is my grandmother.
I am a only child right now I can be a cry baby sometimes I kno I have alot to fufill as a sailor scout and as a princess

About the Senshi
Sailor Name: sailor moon star
Realm of Influence: light and purity

Transformation Phrase: moon star make up
Transformation Item: a star brooch

Colors: red and pink and lighter pink
Outfit: sailor outfit, a skirt and shirt and flats

Weapons: tiara and moon star wand
Items: time key, transformation brooch pinned to my tank top

Fighting Style: close combat

First Attack Name: moon star super kick (Offensive/Defensive)
First Attack Apperance: kick the body to knock them down
First Attack Effect/Damage: doesn't do much damage but confuses them
First Attack Accuracy: depending on the range of how high i kick

Second Attack Name: moon star butterfly kiss ignited (Offensive)
Second Attack Effect/Damage: destroying or weakening the opponent
Second Attack Accuracy: depending on the level of power being used

Sailor History: I became a sailor scout when I was 16 I been fighting crime since than I am an only child currently I do hope to have a sister soon

Human with lunarian blood

-sample- One minute I was saying goodbye to my mother next minute I was in the middle of the city. Holding my bag and time key in the middle of the city in a park

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:07 am
Tch. Renegade for life!  

Slevin Corpse

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

YO YO!!!!!!!
Howdy. Names Lee. Tho you can call me Shining, Dragon, or you know what any other name that you want to chunk my way would probably be fine as well.
I am twenty four years young from and currently residing in my home state of Texas.
I am single. If any of the ladies are interested lol.
I am currently stationed in Fort Hood texas. Yes I am military. Yes I am active duty. No I probably don't know your friend/neighbor/brother/sister/father/daugther/son/etc.etc that is also in the army and may or may not be stationed on the same base as me.
To tell the truth I am lazy. Training or not if I don't need to do anything you can usually find me laying in my bed surfing the internet or simply sleeping. I am like a cat you know if it's raining im sleeping, if it's sunny im sleeping, if it's windy. Hey im still sleeping.
Uhh lets see I have been on gaia a little over six and a half years now and more then all of it was spent Rping. It's a guilty pleasure of mine that I know I should quit but can't. Idk if I am that amazing of an RPer but I like to try my best at it. I will not lie tho I hate commas and don't regularly use them. I am sorry for this but it's just one of those grammar things I never really got into.
I really don't care much for the genre of the RP I am joining if the story and characters within catch my interest you can likely expect that I will be sending in a profile not long after you start accepting them.
On a side note. I love oriental cooking of almost all kinds. Just thought I would let you know. It's not important or anything just wanted you to know that.
I contrary to how nice and polite I can be alot of the time can infact be very very snarky and sarcastic if the mood arises. Please don't take offense to this it's just how I am. All in all even around my best friends I am the same way tho I won't even flinch to help them if they need it.
So yea that's pretty much me in a nutshell. If you want to know more then I put down go ahead and shoot me a PM with your questions or friend me and chat with me thru the meebo chat down at the bottom of the screen. I am on alot during spare time so I will get atleast one of them ^_^.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Hello, my name is Sondra Starfire. I hope that everyone will get support and like help me improve on my roleplaying stills. Specially, grammar and writing stories.  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Albert706

Combative Genius

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:46 pm
Hello my newest guild! My name is Albert... and I am the newest member of our humble home-away-from-home. Want to know me? Well, down below are three Q&A...Not what you wanted to ask me? Not a problem! Just ask me later and I will get to you as soon as I can. rofl

Q1: How old are you and when is your birthday?
A1: I am currently 16 years old and my birthday is October 23. You might've figured it out after I told you my birthday but I am a Scorpio in the zodiac.

Q2: From how long ago have you started roleplaying?
A2: I only started my interest in the fantasies of roleplay just recently. Two weeks ago to be precise.

Q3: Why is it you wanted to join the guild?
A3: I merely wanted to improve my lacking skills in my new hobby.-cough- roleplay -cough-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:39 pm
Welcome new role-players and prospective
friends. Please enjoy your stay, ask
questions. And all that good jazz. I will
be happy to help, my message box is
always available to answer questions.

Admiral Frog

Fashionable Lunatic

Kanna Akira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 pm
Hi everyone!

The name I goes with, as you can see, is Kanna Akira ('Kanna' is written with kanji for 'flower' and 'Akira' is written with kanji for 'light'). No, I'm not Japanese, but I do have a few years worth of formal education in that language, so...

I've just been accepted into this guild. I stumbled upon SDRP while browsing the guild directory, and instantly fell.. well, nostalgic (I've done a few RPs in other sites before but stopped due to college).

My role-play style/preference... I'm not picky, but I still tend to avoid 1-on-1 and purely romance type. I play male characters better than female ones, despite my real gender (yesh, I'm female).

Oh, and beware of any grammar mistake from me, since English isn't my first language.

I think that's all for my introduction?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:59 am
Hiii!!

I'm Meep. I'm twenty four and I live in Tokyo. I used to be active on here, oh, years and years ago, but I've just gotten back into RP'ing and I'm looking forward to shaking off the dust! I've really missed RP'ing, so I'm excited to get started again!

princessMeep

Shy Saint

4,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:42 pm
I know this is the introductory thread, but seeing as I don't remember ever doing it in the past, I may as well do one now.

Hello folks.

My name is Tonash Drahow and I am an amateur writer and I've been part of this guild for quite a long time... probably close to 2006 or 2007, I forget. In any event, I've created a half-dozen or so RP's in this guild and a few were fairly successful, my longest running adventure was my Dungeons & Dragons tribute that ran for about a year and a half in the Advanced forums.

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself once again if I had not already and invite any and all to join our current Roleplay The Secret War, if you are interested. High Activity is preferred, but if you can only check in once in awhile and have at least modest grammatical and RP skills, you are more than welcome to submit a profile and jump in!

See you around! emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:01 pm
Welcome to the guild all new-comers and old-comers!
So happy to have new faces around! We need to get
this guild pumping again! So please join a story or
create one! If you need help and or graphics for your
thread, please let me know, I will be happy to help in
any way that I can.

Have fun and stay sweet!

Admiral Frog

Fashionable Lunatic

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:45 pm
Name:mrscatlady
Birthday: april 1st 1973
Eyes: blue
Hair: burgundy
Skin: fair
Height: 5'7
Blood Type:not sure
Sun Sign: aries
Gemstone: diamond
Strongest Subject: history
Weakest Subject: math
Has Trouble With: role playing and putting something together  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games