Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:39 pm

"Have any of you seen Joe?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:40 pm

Tomoe tilts her head and looks at him. "But.... aren't you Joe...? Oh wait! You're a clone... right.... I don't know.. maybe he's outside..."

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:40 pm

"tomoe, wheres dad?" she asked her inside her mind looking around "i need to speak with him"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:43 pm

Tomoe sighed softly. "I'm not sure... he dissapeared when we got into the forest... I haven't seen him since then... he said that he had to relax for a while... since he blames everything that happened to you on himself..." she said on her mind.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:44 pm

Juno nods,and holds him. "S'cuse me... taking an injured man to the Mages room!" he says, feeling his old, comical self coming back.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:47 pm

Tomoe sits on her bed and waits for Juno to return. She smiles softly and looks out the window.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:51 pm

"Alright.. i took him to the Mage's Room, and now they;re checking up on him.. thought it is rather strange how he came.." he says, sitting down. "He's pretty beat up." he explains, and looks at Tomoe. "What's wrong?" he asks, feeling a bit of strange emotion in her person.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:53 pm

she sighs "poor dad" she said and looks down "ill be in the garden" she said and slowly makes her way towards the garden

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:54 pm

"I'll be outside." Jumps through the window.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:58 pm

"Eh?" she looks at him and smiles. "oh... I hope they can take care of him," she said, yawning softly. "Nothing's wrong, Juno-chan.... why do you ask?" he asks him, tilting her head curiously.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 pm

she walks out the door and looks at all of the flowers "dad, where are you?" she sits on her knees starting to grow weak
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:01 pm

Valdamt was sitting on the fouting holding a red rose on his hand. He looks up to Bella with puffy and red eyes. "Bella...." he said in a raspy voice. "What are you doing here...? You're supposed to be resting...." he said.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:03 pm

she looks up at him "dad, i know i am but i have to talk to you" she says standing back up weakly (brb have to cook burgers)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:04 pm

Juno shrugs. "... Nothing. Somehow, i just saw you and the thought just popped in my mind.. " he says, smiling and hugging her. "Do you think the King is alright? He didn't even roll his eyes when he saw me... which is a rare thing." he finishes, a soft chuckle at his own silly joke.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:06 pm

Tomoe sighs softly as she hugs him tightly. "Well... I know him... he's sad right now... he rathers that I stay away when he's sad... because he says it affects me too much... he doesn't want me to see his 'weak' side...." she said as she cuddled him.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games