Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:50 pm
"im going back to earth if anybody cares" she said throwing the note down and walking away "im not needed here anymore, im not needed for anything"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:53 pm
"what if i made a portal to this world, would the time stand still?"

*clone number 3 wondered*

*he made the correct adjustments and a portal opened, showinigthe other side of the wall, and he walked though, then he jumped, at least he tried, even the air molecules was standing still so it was not easy to breathe!,*

"hmm interesting,"

*he said as he walked back intoo the portal again!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
"im going back to earth if anybody cares" she said throwing the note down and walking away "im not needed here anymore, im not needed for anything"

He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around to face him. "Now that right there is a lie young lady," he said, looking at her. "You're needed very badly, and I'm coming back to Earth with you, this place sucks," he said, slightly smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:55 pm
Aprilbaby1

*Professor Klingez made a new portal, this time, he had it right, and the time didnt stand still he saw them fighting, and said!*

"you should listen to what your comrade has to say, the army of the king is now coming and umm, you dont really want to stay here forever? or do you?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:57 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around to face him. "Now that right there is a lie young lady," he said, looking at her. "You're needed very badly, and I'm coming back to Earth with you, this place sucks," he said, slightly smiling.
"im not needed anymore" she said turning away from him, she saw the portal "no, now lets get out of here" she said to the professor  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:58 pm
*he hovered so high that they could walk under him*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:00 pm
she waved her arms "ok im coming" she jumped up into the air and flew to the portal  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"im not needed anymore" she said turning away from him, she saw the portal "no, now lets get out of here" she said to the professor

"You're needed more than me," he said, walking through the portal.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:02 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"you wish" she mumbled, she flew to the portal and appeared on earth "its about time"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"you wish" she mumbled, she flew to the portal and appeared on earth "its about time"

"I know you are. I'm nothing to these people, just a pathetic hack trying to turn good," he said to her, standing behind her.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:06 pm
*Logen came down to the lab of Professor Klingez, and said as she saw them, she said:*

"if they are a threat to my kids, ill kill them all!"

*professor Klingez then said as he came through the portal:*

"it is going to be rather easy now that we have a time stopping macheene you can even do it without the androids!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:07 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I know you are. I'm nothing to these people, just a pathetic hack trying to turn good," he said to her, standing behind her.
"yea i know, its just, i feel left out now" she shook her head, not turning around "i feel not wanted anymore" she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"yea i know, its just, i feel left out now" she shook her head, not turning around "i feel not wanted anymore" she sighs

"You should know everyone cares about you. Especially more than me," he said, walking in front of her, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:10 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"You should know everyone cares about you. Especially more than me," he said, walking in front of her, smiling.
she smiled hiding her emotions again "yea well they dont show it well" she walked up to the castle  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled hiding her emotions again "yea well they dont show it well" she walked up to the castle

He grabbed her and stopped her from walking. "I'm showing it right now," he said, letting go of her and walking back to the castle.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games