Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:39 am
A Morning of Yet More Drama

Mother woke up, with a paniced look on her face, and said "Its phantom, I'm taking him to the vet, ill take daisy later." Which automaticly, I was like 'WHAT HAPPENED?' well, apparently, he got into a fight, somehow. But none of our cats fight with him anymore. He had an infection, which absessed and is awfully painful to him now. Not to mention yuck, since its oozing.

So to the vet we went! Were I met a beautiful, heavy-set four-five year old male golden retreiver named D2. Softest dog I've ever seen. heart Anyway, Phantom wasn't to trilled with him. He hates dogs.

We were put into a room shortly, and talked to our favorite vet, Dr. Joe. There are two vets we have there, one is Dr. Ebonhart, and the other, is Dr. Joe. Dr. E is a bit rough on phantom, So we prefer Dr. Joe when phantoms in. I don't mean to say Dr. E hurts him, hes just rough with him.

So anyway, we talked all about him, his injury, his teeth, and his ears. Phantom will be having a deep ear cleaning, his teeth cleaned, and his absess shaved and stitched. My poor baby... He's an indoor only cat now because we didn't want these things happening to him! Sigh. Also, he'll be put on kitty anti-depressents for a while, because hes very unhappy, being an indoor only cat.

So now my baby is spending the day, possabley the night, in the vet. I always worry about him going under, because he is eight. Also, this bill is going to put us farther into the poor house.

...It dosen't seem like home is home without him right now...

As for Goliath, He's fine today. He was real tired, I guess. After all, he got up at 6 AM with me, and his whole schuedual changed, and I think he's just a little tired, is all. Maybe the stress of all the excitment wore him out, and it just caught up to him. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:46 am
That's horrible what happened to your cat X.x I had a cat that had tubes comming out of it for a while... He had like too much body fluid and lumps form it all over his body. Treatments liek that are expensive X.x

As for Goliath, I'm happy he's okay, and glad you're not worried sick X.x  

Zanzarus

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:07 pm
Found out today my parents plan to put their house up on the market, which of corse means they will be moving. To where I have no clue, last time I heard them talking about selling the house they wanted to buy some open land to build their dream house, living out of their mottor home while it is constructed. Plans may have changed though, seeing how they just baught a brand new TV and I find it hard to believe they would but something new like that and put themselves in a situation where they can't use the thing.

Whatever the case may be, I will need to be finding myself a place to stay by the time the house is sold. I already took a little peek at some of the local places to see what is available. Found a nice studio apartment for under $400 a month that is just down the street. To me that is a pretty good deal, easy for me to afford on my own without having to worry about roommates and is just down the street from where I live now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:11 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Found out today my parents plan to put their house up on the market, which of corse means they will be moving. To where I have no clue, last time I heard them talking about selling the house they wanted to buy some open land to build their dream house, living out of their mottor home while it is constructed. Plans may have changed though, seeing how they just baught a brand new TV and I find it hard to believe they would but something new like that and put themselves in a situation where they can't use the thing.

Whatever the case may be, I will need to be finding myself a place to stay by the time the house is sold. I already took a little peek at some of the local places to see what is available. Found a nice studio apartment for under $400 a month that is just down the street. To me that is a pretty good deal, easy for me to afford on my own without having to worry about roommates and is just down the street from where I live now.

*nudges* Or you can find a nice place somewhere near Fresno X3  

Record Producer Jay-Z

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:22 pm
I'd like to start off by saying that NG made me think about stuff last night. I wondered.....why do I repel friends? Is it my emoness? My lack of compassion for people? Is it that I like to b***h about my life? I know perfectly well that I'm not a perfect person, but I wonder what it is that turns people off about me.

If you care to respond to this candidly, please pm me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:33 pm
FogSage
I'd like to start off by saying that NG made me think about stuff last night. I wondered.....why do I repel friends? Is it my emoness? My lack of compassion for people? Is it that I like to b***h about my life? I know perfectly well that I'm not a perfect person, but I wonder what it is that turns people off about me.

I don't know anything about you in real life, but I know most people don't really want to hang around someone whom is negative most of the time. When you are with someone you should be having fun, not brooding.  

Artemis Vulpes

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:34 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII

*nudges* Or you can find a nice place somewhere near Fresno X3

At the moment, I think I will stay in my state. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:08 pm
Phew, I woke up this morning and checked on Redrum, and he did shed his skin. He came out fine, still got all his limbs and everything, so it looks like that was all that was wrong. It was the times that threw me off so bad. I wasn't expecting him to shed for a another week or so, especially after watching Siren not feel well four a week before his shedding. Just glad everything came out good. heart

NG- At least it sounds like the vets are nice and doing good jobs on your animals. Maybe you should have them check you out since your doctors aren't doing near as good on you. XP

Arty- O.o you just now noticed my avi's hair color change. I changed it on the fifth of this month. Guess it just means I have been successful with my clutter avi ways. rofl

On another note, I hope everything goes well for you. I consider jobs and moving and being away from a mate to be plenty reason enough to rant and vent in this thread. If you ever feel like you need to talk feel free to pm me.  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:02 pm
Artemis Vulpes
FogSage

I don't know anything about you in real life, but I know most people don't really want to hang around someone whom is negative most of the time. When you are with someone you should be having fun, not brooding.

You mean to tell me you don't have any friends that brood obsessively? In this day and age that's a bloody miracle. eek Trust me, I've tried being happy and upbeat and positive and all of my (remaining) friends suggested I never do it again. As my friend Katrina says, "It's just not right." Most of the time, I'm like Eeyore. I see the good, but I'm very depressing to be around. Oh well........ neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:03 pm
FogSage

You mean to tell me you don't have any friends that brood obsessively? In this day and age that's a bloody miracle. eek Trust me, I've tried being happy and upbeat and positive and all of my (remaining) friends suggested I never do it again. As my friend Katrina says, "It's just not right." Most of the time, I'm like Eeyore. I see the good, but I'm very depressing to be around. Oh well........ neutral

Obsessively? No, can't say I have ever had one like that. Everyone has their angsty moments and high school was the worst of it, but like I said before when you get together with your friends it is meant to be a time to have some fun. Who in the world gets together to complain about life? Seriously. Not that my friends don't have their down times it is just that I do all that I can to lift their spirits and if they are feeling particularly angsty I do my best to snap them out of it.

To be all-honest, if I ran across someone that seemed to be down all the time and was dragging everyone else down with them I would probably, slowly, cut them out. That is, of course, after at least trying to cheer them up. But, hey, you can't help those that aren't willing to help themselves, or at least want to change. I swear some people just are not happy unless they are depressed.

Artemis Vulpes

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:34 pm
Well, Im going to Lake Tahoe for a week starting tomorrow, so I most likely wont be online for the next week, I will miss you guys a lot, and I hope things dont go poopy or anything D=  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:36 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Well, Im going to Lake Tahoe for a week starting tomorrow, so I most likely wont be online for the next week, I will miss you guys a lot, and I hope things dont go poopy or anything D=

Hope you have fun, Naki  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:50 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII

*huggles tightly* Have fun, Naki. <^^> We'll miss ya. Hurry back =P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:58 pm
Artemis Vulpes
FogSage

Obsessively? No, can't say I have ever had one like that. Everyone has their angsty moments and high school was the worst of it, but like I said before when you get together with your friends it is meant to be a time to have some fun. Who in the world gets together to complain about life? Seriously. Not that my friends don't have their down times it is just that I do all that I can to lift their spirits and if they are feeling particularly angsty I do my best to snap them out of it.

To be all-honest, if I ran across someone that seemed to be down all the time and was dragging everyone else down with them I would probably, slowly, cut them out. That is, of course, after at least trying to cheer them up. But, hey, you can't help those that aren't willing to help themselves, or at least want to change. I swear some people just are not happy unless they are depressed.

You pretty much summed it up in that last sentence. I can't be happy unless I have something to be miserable about. It's the strangest thing.....

But what do you suggest I do? Take up therapy? No, costs too much and what few friends I have could do a better job than a shrink could, since the friends that have stuck around me know what a liar I am and would see easily though whatever I threw at them.

I just don't know. Maybe I'm not meant to be happy......o.o Maybe I'll become the Gaia Online "Emo Fairy".

........seriously, I could do that job with my eyes closed and both my legs chopped off.  

FogSage

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:42 pm
Meh, I feel like crying now, I thought I was special to you...  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games