Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:06 am

By the way, when do you plan on getting our intros done?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:08 am

Ral Roke
By the way, when do you plan on getting our intros done?
This afternoon. I a going to go to lunch, smoke a pipe, do some homework, and then get the intros done. Don't worry Ral I will have not sleep until I get that done tonight.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:08 am

I will Gladly tell the tale.

*Begins speaking in a Faux Mexican accent*
long ago, there was a dragon who got mucho wasted on tequilla.
she came upon a cheeken egg and, believing eet to be her own, sat on the egg and tried to hatch it.
Then she passed out.
when she next woke, her head was pounding and she couldnt remember what she was doing, so she flew home.
but leettle did she know but she sat on that cheeken egg for three months.
the egg hatched and due to the dragon's magical nature, became a half red dragon cheeken.
this cheeken grew taller than the mighty sargaro catus and could speet fire like a real dragon.
He even thought he was a dragon.
And thus was born the muy terrifing monster: El Pollo del Fuego Grande.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:11 am

Is there anything more terrifying than a chicken imune to being fried?
I think not.

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:12 am

I was about to say KILL IT WITH FIRE! But you can't...

That sounds very unpleasant to fight...comical though...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:12 am

Damn it. I thought you were going to finish the story. But yes that is a scary thought.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:14 am

Ral Roke
Damn it. I thought you were going to finish the story. But yes that is a scary thought.

What? the part about Sir Harland of Sanders going out to do battle with the beast to protect the Chicken Retraraunts of Kentucky from EPdF's wrath?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:14 am

PaulTheWolf5575

I'm still not happy about the fight. It was almost dead and had used it's first breath weapon of the day, but then it fired off another one that no one was expecting and I rolled a 1 on reflex.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:15 am

that blows...I hate it when the dice kick you in the nuts...
Ral Roke rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

What? the part about Sir Harland of Sanders going out to do battle with the beast to protect the Chicken Retraraunts of Kentucky from EPdF's wrath?
Yes that's the best part.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

I never heard that part. Ral stopped you when you tried telling me on the way to the Ren Faire a couple of years ago.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:16 am

It didn't help that reflex was my low save.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:16 am

PaulTheWolf5575

Yes. and even if you could kill it, you still couldnt cook it and would end up with E Coli, or as they say in Kentucky, El Pollo del Fuego Grande's Revenge.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:17 am

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

I never heard that part. Ral stopped you when you tried telling me on the way to the Ren Faire a couple of years ago.
Really? Sorry about that man. I heard that part at the anime convention that we went to.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:17 am

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

Ral hates it when I tell that story.
Perhaps thats why the Grand Flaming Chicken killed him.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games