Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:02 pm
I don't think Josh is going to answer to me, Itatsume. That's very possible. Maybe you should let me back? Just until we find him and can start his training? Alright. Alexandria took the blue vial from the necklace around her neck and drank it. "Yuck. That still tastes horrible, Itats-AHHHH!!" She started to change back to Itatsume. The white fur changed back to black, along with the silver hair.You'll get used to it, Alexandria Itatsume said mockingly to Alexandria. "Josh? Please answer me. I only want to help."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:47 pm
i do too*deside itatsume*  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:46 pm
Itatsume has her sword drawn and at Jacob's neck before she even knows that it's him. "It would be wise, young one, to not do that with me or Psycho." She sheathed her sword and continued walking away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:20 pm
psycho looked at flare after jacob had left " i suggest you leave just like that boy did.... little one... before i feel like killing you " he said coldly.  

PsychoValentine

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:48 am
"i don't give up"flare says as the fire around his body turn black as the night"i fight till the end"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:39 am
Itatsume's ears twiched. "Oh no.. Not again." She turned on her heels and said under her breath something that was indistinct. Within an instant she was behind Flare, poised and ready to fight him. "I think it best if you leave. Against Psycho you have no chance of winning. Against me you have more of a chance of living, but not much." She smiled. "But both of us together will kill you before you can blink."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:04 pm
Psycho looked at them " listen to her, little boy... and leave me alone... "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:08 pm
well im not going to listen this time..*rips off his dragnotic power neckless and turns to his true dragon*i shall kill you here and now noone will stop me!!you shall fall to my feat i will squash you like a meazily bug!!  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:34 pm
Itatsume looked up to the sky for a brief second, then back to Flare. "Well, are you going to stand there like a fool with out saying anything? Or perhaps you're going to run away? That'd be the smartest thing to do. If you stay, you're going to die, there isn't any doubt in my mind about that."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:16 pm
"you know i don't see why you gang up on me but i have been taght to hace a ace up the sheeve"flare says as he take a necklace that is around his neck then start to change into a flaming wolf"grr is why i protect the animals am part wolf"  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:30 pm
Flare dont back down we can ake that stuid courad back there...so lets go!!!*starts to bat wings athigh speed putting out all the fire and starting to push all that dares to stop him back*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:29 am
Itatsume just smiles. "And you seem to forget that I'm part cat. I want to protect the animals just as much as you do, but Psycho. I've known him since we we're little! I'll protect him with my life! And who's a coward, Jacob? I seem to recall that you had to change form to gain that much confidece in yourself to even think about attacking Psycho and I." She unsheathed her sword and waited for the next sign of movement from either Jacob or Flare. Tsk tsk. Psycho, this isn't going to be much fun. They'll be dead before they know what hit 'em. she said into Psycho's mind. Since they had known each other as long as they did, they could communicate telepathicly.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:42 pm
flare walks away"this is boring"then run throught the forest then hides behind a tree trying to get the necklace on  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:20 pm
psycho stood there a bit tired of all this " u wanted to fight and now u call this boring? " he said...with a bit of an insane look in eyes " u got me all fired up ...so ur going to get burned!" psycho taps his foot on the ground and starts a massive earthquake all around destroying things and stopping flare from his transformation " u've all been a pain for too long now!" psycho swinged his hand at jacob creating a whirlwind around each wing breaking them " now you will die!" psycho had said with a psychotic smile.  

PsychoValentine

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:34 pm
Itatsume watched as Psycho became even more psychotic. "Heh. Now you've done it, fools!" She moved back behind Flare and swung her sword at his neck. "Sorry about this. You may be a friend, but Psycho is more so than you." She smiled as she saw blood drip from the edge of her sword. "Too weak for your own good." She turned to Jacob, keeping her eye on Flare. "You're next, young one." Itatsume charged at Jacob, slicing through the air. "I'll teach you." She brought her sword down where his wings connected to his back and chopped them off. "Now. My job is done for now. I'll step back and let Psycho have some more fun."  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games