Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:25 pm
Sero put is arm around Seirah and smiled. "Well, knowing you, you'll probably ace it on the first try! I had to try it like...8 times before I became a Jounin!" Sero laughed at his own joke against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:53 pm
Seirah smiled at Sero. "Thanks for the vote of confidence," she said. Looking at Katsumo, she added, "Ya wanna go get some tea?"  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:16 pm
Sero smiled. "I would definitly love to Seirah-chan!" He saw a look at him from Seirah. "Just trying to be early, that's all."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:43 pm
Seirah shook her head and smiled. She gave Sero a quick kiss before saying, "Let's go!"  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:27 pm
Sero gave a kiss on Seirah's lips before rocketing off towards the ramen shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:19 am
Seirah rushed off after Sero. "Hey wait up!!" she exclaimed.  

Ryu of the Sands

Angelos_316

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:01 pm
(can i join?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:54 pm
((yeah, just check the earlier posts to make sure you're not taking someone's caracter. 3nodding ))  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:04 am
Sero dissappeared and reappeared next to Ryu and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Yes pretty pretty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:52 pm
As Raikou leaps tord the Leaf village he notices figures take off. "Hmmmm. This might be interesting." He mutters to him self softly. What looked like static electricity, came off his body. In seconds the electricity forms into a clone, that takes off behind Sero, and Seirah.

The real Raikou fallows after the clone leaping about 7 feet behind it.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:20 am
Seirah smiled and shook her head. "What am I going to do with you?" she mused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:08 am
Sero shrugged. "What CAN you do with me?" Sero joked around as they headed towards the ramen shop.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:20 am
"I just don't know," Seirah said, looking over her shoulder. "Hey, we're being followed. It looks like a clone followed by the original." She stops and turns around. "What do you want with us?" she asks the clone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:30 am
Sero turned around and looked at the original and the clones. Hmm...this may seem interesting.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 pm
The clone stops and tilts it's head. "Oh I was just bored." He said with a smirk. "That and visiting the Leaf Village after such a long time."

The real Raikou watches everyone's movements closely seeing what they were about to do, not sure if they were hostel or not.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games