Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:59 pm
A line of zombies fell as a shotgun blast rang out. "Kidd reporting in!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:03 pm
A grenade blast came from the commotion too. "Snake reporting in!" Jack said. Snake was his codename.  

Kazuya Maeda

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:38 pm
john-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH *rams a undead through the 3rd floor door* DAM *brakes its neck* s**t *gets on the raido* this is john i got the 3rd floor open kidd how is that roof key comeing and snake help him if u would *hears grones and looks up* AHHH DAMIT I GOT TO GO *pulls out the mine thrower* EAT THIS b***h *all of this was on the raido and so was the bang*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:45 pm
"Let's move snake!" Kidd drew out his other shotgun as he walked through the crowd of zombies alternating shots. He ran into a room and found a safe. He began to crack it as a horde of zombies gathered in the room. Instead he shot off the lock and grabbed the keys inside, throwing them to Snake. "Get the keys to John! NOW!" Kidd began firing away, keeping the zombies at bay... for now.  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:17 pm
john-*throws another out the window* DIE U LITTLE ******** *pulls out the shot gun and kills off one by one*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:11 pm
john-*grabs the raido agin* KIDD SNAKE WHAT THE HELL IS TAKEING SO LONG I ALMOST DESTROYED HALF THE BUILDING WITH THE MINE THROWER AHHHHH ******** *blows the head off with the shot gun* DAMIT GUYS RUN I GOT A PLAN *flips the braker* RUN INTO THE ELVATOR AND GO THE THE 4TH FLOOR I AM GOING TO DESTROY THE FIRST FLOOR NOW RUN *kills another*  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:39 pm
OMG he's going to blow the first floor!!!!{snaps the zombie next to him}alright time to test my theory{tazes a zombie}yes! the zombie can be tazed!!!

((arn't there giant bugs in RE??))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:34 pm
Specterofeath
OMG he's going to blow the first floor!!!!{snaps the zombie next to him}alright time to test my theory{tazes a zombie}yes! the zombie can be tazed!!!

((arn't there giant bugs in RE??))

(there wasn't any in the movie but i think i can blend both game and movie in here)  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:41 pm
((OK)){trips on zombie}ughh{zombie bites him}oh perfect...{blasts it in the head}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:20 pm
Kidd ran through the zombies shooting off his shotgun. He reached Snake and threw him into the elevator by his shirt. He radioed in to John while shooting his shotgun with the other arm. "Blow the f***** place up!" Kidd took one more shot then closed the elevator door. A zombie arm fell in with them.  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:59 pm
Specterofeath
((OK)){trips on zombie}ughh{zombie bites him}oh perfect...{blasts it in the head}

(oh that is not good there is no cure LOL U R SOL)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:05 pm
Aznkidd712
Kidd ran through the zombies shooting off his shotgun. He reached Snake and threw him into the elevator by his shirt. He radioed in to John while shooting his shotgun with the other arm. "Blow the f***** place up!" Kidd took one more shot then closed the elevator door. A zombie arm fell in with them.

john-who said i was going to blow it up *blows up the floor so he could see the 1st floor and throws 5 flame gernades down in there* BURN U MF BURN *runs all the way up staires and grabs sam on the way* lets move it *rams through the 4th floor and kills 5 undead in front of the elevator* OH COME ON HOW IN GODS NAME CAN THIS THING BE SO SLOW DAMIT  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:51 pm
this is fun...{slams a zombie in the face}now I'm not going without a fight{blows off a couple zombies}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:00 pm
The elevator opened up to reveal Kidd and Snake. Kidd stormed out with a shotgun out. "I'm takin the stairs!"  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:05 pm
Aznkidd712
The elevator opened up to reveal Kidd and Snake. Kidd stormed out with a shotgun out. "I'm takin the stairs!"

john-KIDD UP HERE THROW ME THE ROOF KEY NOW *kills 3*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces