Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:42 pm

He got up and hugged Zatchin very tightly. "I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:49 pm

she was sitting by him on his bed, she hugged him back, "lost me????.....no, no i swear Zaizen, i will never leave you!!! i'll stay with you forever!!!!!" she kissed him, and didn't let go tears filling her eyes,

Kechero

texas_sass

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:10 pm

Silently watching, Chava left the doorway, tears filling her eyes, remembering that she, too, had once had someone special that she loved, but she had lost him oh so long ago. She slowly went into the room and fell into a shallow and dreamless sleep.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:13 pm

"HE WAS TORTURING YOU! DOING HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU! YOU DIED, AND HE LAUGHED, AND.... AND-"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:16 pm

she put her hands on his face, "Zaizen nobody killed me!!! i'm right here!!!" she caressed his cheek, "i'm right here!!!" she brought him close to her and hugged him tightly,
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:26 pm

He started to describe the asailant of his vision at a frantic pace. It was with horror that Zatchin realized he was describing himself... for the most part...

Zneixaz was rolling on the floor laughing. "Ha! He likes my threats so much he shares them! I've done well!" He began to glow slightly blue. "Ahhh.... reality soon comes..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:33 pm

"Zaizen......its okey!!!!! your safe, i'm safe, nothing will happen," she kissed him lighly, "i promise....."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:38 pm

Zaizen's left hand became transparent...

Zneixaz's left hand became stronger in appearance, almost more rejuvenated...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:42 pm

she saw it, "Zaizen,....you hand is transparent,....." understanding hit her hard, "i....i have doomed you!!!!!!! you are drifting out of reality!!!" she turned her head away from him, "you would have done better to dispose of me, i am unworthy of you love!!!!"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:23 pm

He conssoled her with his material hand. "It's his fault. He's toying with me. First, the vision of him killing you, and now this. He seeks to make us both miserable for his amusement, and we can't allow him that luxury. I love you, more than you would ever know, and I will not see you miserable. Let us take him on, and end this curse!" His entire left arm was transparent, but he did not seem to care.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:29 pm

she looked at him as if he where nuts, "why do you love me???????? what have i done to deserve your love??????? i am not worth your life!!!"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:07 pm

He caressed her face. "Your life is priceless. You are a light in the darkness, my one comfort in unfamiliar territory. The Dark Man, whoever he is, is enjoying your misery right now! Chin up! Be that light, and drive away that darkness!" His other hand was now transparent, and the Gatling Ring clinked to the floor.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:39 am

kitty had remained unemotional until this happened. she focused on trying to help and slowly strange tribal symbols began to cover her. all the lights went out but the patterns gave off there own light. she contused to focus then let the words come from her freely. she had absorbed lots of old and powerful spells when she helped them both. her magic was as old a the universe. she continued and when she finished the room was different. they were where ever Zneixaz was.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:02 am

He saw his Nobody and something stirred deep inside him his arms became great dark claws, the arms of a Heartless. The Gatling Ring sat on his finger again. He found a way to stay materal, but at what cost. "You..."

Zneixaz stood up. "Ah! Most amusing! Not only have you found a way to find me, but you are doing all my work for me! Soon, you shall be my servant, and your friends will be dead!"

"Servant? I'D NEVER SERVE YOU! AND YOU SHALL DIE AT THEIR HANDS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!"

"Hehehehehe... fool. Look at your arms. Whenceforth you become a full Heartless, you shall be mine to command. Even if I am to die this day, you'd do my job for me in the end, my little pawn."

"NEVER! Weapon Arm: Gatling Ring!"

The metal gauntlet appeared on his shand, but it was altered. Twisted obsidian metal formed into a metallic demon's claw, curved wickedly and serrated like sharkskin. As the fingers retracted and the barrel emerged, the barrel seemed to come out of the mouth of a wailing spirit engraved in the palm. The fingers spun rapidly, generating a dark lightning. The barrel rotated opposite, generating even more.

Zneixaz laughed. "You shall be a fine servant!" Zneixaz summoned two great katanas to his hands, each supplemented with a gun barrel in the blade. "Shall we dance?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:09 am

''here dance with these'' kitty said angry. flames burst out of everywhere. '' you want a servant take me, this dude has a life worth living, i am a creature a dark and ancient magic, he is a mere creature'' she said. she smiled and started to sing a song '' one,two freddy's comin' for you,'' as she sang her form changed. '' three, four better lock your door' she took a few steps forward. ''five, six grab your crucifix, seven eight, try to stay up late'' she was a few steps away from Zneixaz. '' nine,ten not gonna sleep again'' she said as she knocked his weapons from him. she then pinned him to a wall with one hand.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games