Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:17 pm
Sasuke clenched his teeth and took Nikura into his arms, grunting softly as he lifted her from the ground, "Hold on, sis...I'll get you help." He murmured, leaping towards the hospital.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:23 pm
Nikura moaned from the pain when Sasuke moved her and as he lept the pain stung bad. She could not do anything but breath..and even then it hurt to do that..she had never been hurt that bad before...  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:05 am
Breathing heavily, Sasuke arrived at the hospital and immediately Nikura was taken out of his arms by a few worried nurses.
"Please...You have to help her!" He yelled desperately as they placed her on a stretcher and wheeled her out.
"We'll try our best..." The lead nurse said before turning her worried eyes to him, "But we can't guarantee anything."

Sasuke watched as Nikura vanished from sight. His hands curled into tight fists, and he gazed down at the ground, This was my fault...she wouldn't be hurt like this if I hadn't gotten her involved...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:22 pm
Nikura was now beeing wheeled away from her brother and couldn't soeak..she had never been so badly hurt and didn't know what was going on..no one would say anything to her. The last thing she remembers is a nurse saying she was going to sleep in a few seconds and thats it. A couple days later she wakes up in a room and see's Sasuke sitting next to her.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:31 pm
(Yikes a few days passed already? Man...I hope Chibi-Kiba-Kun comes back x_X')

Sasuke saw Nikura turning her head towards him and he turned his weary eyes to her. He had been up for the past few nights, watching over her...making sure she was okay.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked, rubbing his eyes to try and dispell the tiredness in them, "I was worried, you've been out for two days."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:52 pm
Nikura blinked a few times so she could see clearly and sat up slowly. She grabbed her head..it hurt bad. "Y-yeah I'm fine....what are you doing here? What happened to me? Were's Itachi?"  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:05 pm
Sasuke turned his gaze to the window, "I'm watching over you in case Itachi decides to finish the job...He hit you with his blade, so you lost quite a bit of blood...as for where our brother is...I can not say."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:36 pm
Nikura realized that sasuke had been the one to save her. "Sasuke you didn't have to help me!...why didn't you let me die? after you found out...what I did....."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:45 pm
Sasuke shrugged, "I don't know why I did it...I guess thinking that I was going to be like my brother if I let him kill you convinced me to help you out." His eyes turned downward, "Though I hate you for helping out...I don't hate you so much that I would leave you to die...plus I haven't heard the whole story..." He looked at Nikura, his eyes serious, "What happened...what did you do...to help Itachi?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:01 pm
Nikura closed her eyes and thoguth about the past and looked straight at Sasuke serious. "I did it..becuase I was threatend..but itachi...he had told me before if I didn't help him he'd kill me and you...but if I did..he'd spare us both..of course he did have to worry about you when you ran.....so I did it to save us..."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:10 pm
Listening to her story, Sasuke's fists began to shake. So she had a choice...spare her life, and his in order to kill the remaining clan members, or be killed by Itachi. If he was faced with that choice, would he have taken it? He gazed up at the ceiling as he recalled the frightful memory.

"So you...you chose to help him kill the others...instead of trying to fight?" He closed his eyes, shuddering softly, "I was powerless to stop him...but you were older and more experienced. Why didn't you defend our clan? Yes, you saved both of our lives...but was it worth it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:26 pm
Nikura looked at the ground her voice began to shake. "Porbably not...but I couldn't fight our brother..he was much stronger than me or you..Yes I was older..but not much stronger. Before this I never liked to fight much so I never learned much about the fighting...."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:29 pm
Sasuke turned away from her and walked to the window. He gazed down half-heartedly at the streets below, "You still could have tried...or at least warned the others..." He clenched his teeth and shouted out in rage, slamming his fists against the windowsill. When he lifted his hands, he saw small beads of blood drip down from them, "Why...why can't we beat him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:34 pm
Nikura was stunned at her brother yelling. She has never heard him with this much rage. She coughed and layed back weakly. "S-sasuke..p-please don't yell...it hurts my head a lot..I have never bben hurt this bad..ever since I worked with Itachi..he promised me I'd be strong..He said I had the greatest of the bloodline and could be stronger than him....but only if I followed..."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:38 pm
Sasuke turned to her, "Followed what? Followed him?" He shook his head and held up his bleeding hands, staring at the small cuts that rested on the sides of his palms, "A lot good that has done you."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff