Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:08 pm
"Easily conquerable through practice, but I will not have you doing that which you don't want to. It is your decision."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:01 pm
"Anything to keep me from getting beaten to a bloody pulp whenver I come face to face with one of them." She stood shakily, wiping her brow. "Thank you, my friend. You have been a great help in the past few...hours, it would seem."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:33 pm
"It's what I do."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:42 pm
Slate smiled as she stepped past him to examine the bodies of the wolves strewn around them. "Wow. I've never faced that many at once before." She turned to look at Benkei. "Do creatures like them exist in your world?"  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:46 pm
(g2g)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:46 pm
she walked away from a now dead werewolf and twords them, "well if you two are all right we should get going"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:49 pm
"Many demons exist in my world, but I've only heard tales of these creatures. Still, I have faced a great tiger demon once, and I found this battle comparable."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:47 pm
They certainly do fight as demons do, don't they?" She cracked her neck before looking over at Fate. "You are right, if we are all okay now, we should start moving again to make up for the time we have lost."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:54 pm
Benkei continued to walk, Fate and Slate alongside him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:34 pm
Looking p at the moon, Slate remarked, "It would seem that if we keep up our current trajectory, we'll get to the gates in no time. And then we can sort out what happened to you, Benkei."  

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:54 pm
name:Kichizumi Donsu
race:renegade dragon demon
appearance: http://tsubasa.t.s.pic.centerblog.net/gwd389q5.jpg
here he is with a servant of his who Kichizumi rides (Kichi is a dragon DEMON so he looks different then regular dragons)
http://www.earth-alliance.org/Memento/Tsubasa/02/B32.jpg
http://www.jaestudio.com/Lightning.jpg (here's his demon form)
bio: he's headstrong and rash loud and very mean to those he doesnt like he had a bad childhood where he had to kill his own brother and then became a merc for absolutely anyone and will kill his clientel without a thought but is loyal to those he trusts  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:07 am
Kichi was walking toward them through the forest looking around for the beasts he was supposed to be killing off for his latest client when he spotted one of them laying on the ground in a heap. 'hmmm....' he thought ' someone is doing my job for me....' he didn't like that and decided to pay them a visit. He stood up and pulled out his sword, he examined the wounds on the beast and thought 'they cant be far away yet'. He transformed his eyes into their draconic form and looked around, a mile off was a large man with an incredibly large staff, a women with two swords, and another women who he couldn't see very clearly.
'That's them...' he thought and ran toward them, and ten minutes later he reverted his eyes to their human form. He was ten meters from them and closing fast. When he caught up to them he said with his perfect soprano voice (no he's not singing it's just the only way i could describe his voice) "Hello, sir, ladies. I was just wondering why the HELL you killed those beasts? They were MY responsibility! I was hired to take them out!"  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:38 am
she looked at him as if not impressed in the slightest, "we where attacted and fought them off, your being late isn't our responsibility," she looked at him as if he had stated that they had taken a lollypop from a child that thrives on them,  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:46 pm
"To be fair, kind sir, we didn't know that these beasts were... reserved." He gave a derisive chuckle.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:00 pm
Kichi grinds his teeth and snaps "I dont care i just got the job an hour ago how do you expect me to get there and kill them if you all kill em first!" he stops and thinks then "well... maybe I'm going over-board here .... hey can i join you guys? if you are being attacked by them than i'll be a body guard leave 'em to me and let me catch up later after i kill 'em all." He holds out his hand "I'm Kichizumi, nice to meet you!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games