Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:55 pm
(( OMG! he fell haha! ))
Motako looked down at him, " An idiot! " she said as she jumped down and held her hand out the help him up, smileing every second  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:57 pm
((yes! i fell! >3))

Sasori took her hand and pulled himself up. "Thanks... but my nose still hurts..." He said, pouting like a small child.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:03 pm
(( lol pouty pouty! ^^ lol ))
" Of course it is! You just fell from a tree about five feet up in the air! You're going to start getting used to need to your emotions and feelings, " Motako told him as she took his hand again and led him twards town " You're bleeding, we need to get that taken care-of, " She said looking back at him,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:10 pm
"I am?" He said, rubbing his nose and taking his hand away. "Woah! I am!" He said, eying the darkred liquid on his palm. He pressed his hand against his nose again and continued walking with his other hand in Motako's.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:13 pm
She led him to her house, " Ino's at work by now, it's ok for you to come in here, " Motako told him as she opened the door and led him to the bathroom up-stairs. " Here, " She said taking away his hand and cleening up his cut  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:17 pm
"Ouch! That stings! What's on that anyway!?" He said, fidgiting around. He tried to look at the cut to see what Motako was doing, and went crosseyed insted. "Gyah! What happened why can't I-- Oh, there we go... OUCH!" He said, his vision returning to normal.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:22 pm
" It' perocide! der! It's to clean your cuts, it gets rid of all the bacteria! you dont want to lose your nose do you?! " Motako took a small bandaid and placed it on the cut, " It's small it should heal in no-time, but it's deep, so thats a problem, " She walked out of the bath-room, leaving him there ' I wonder what's he's gonna do now that I left the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:27 pm
Sasori got up and stared into the mirror. He looked at his cut and poked the band-aide. "Ouch..." He said, stopping. He looked around, not being too amused by anything, and walked out... going down stairs. "Motako!" Sasori called, slumping down on one of the chairs in the living room. "I bet she's in her room... I don't wanna bother her..." He said looking at a picture of Ino and Motako, and a person who's face was ripped out of the portrait. "Hn?" He purred, raising an eyebrow. He picked up the wooden frame and looked at it closer.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:38 pm
Motako came down the stairs, She gasped " Don't! " Motako almost ran over to him, she grabbed for the photo, " Ino will be really mad you touched that! Put it down! "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:43 pm
Sasori looked frightened at Motako's sudden outburst. "Okay!" He put the picture down in the spot he got it from on the table. "I didn't know! And who's the guy missing? You're dad?" he said, air quotes (( you know the finger thingy?)) when he said dad.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:51 pm
" Yes, the onley man that was nice to me besides you... he died shortly after I came here.... " Motako looked away, she ddin't want to hurt him but it hurt her that Ino had tore her " father's " head out of the picture, it hurt her when he died...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:56 pm
"I-I didn't know... I'm sorry..." He said quietly. He turned and leaned on the window cill. "You know both my parents were killed in this village. I remember it like it was yesterday. The Kazekage told Chiyo-baasama, my grandma, and she told me. I was 6. They were my first puppets... I made them to remind me of my mom and dad..." He said looking outside, fathers and mothers carrying their sleeping children back to their houses from the festivities of the night. He sighed and a few tears streaked his cheeks.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:58 pm
Motako looked up quickly, she sudenly rembered something " Are you going back to the Akusuki hideout?! " She asked him, her voice high with concern,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Sasori turned and wiped his eyes. "No way! I'm not walking into that murder trap!" He said, his voice lower than usual. He took heaving breaths to try and calm himself from the thoughts of his parents that were racing around in his mind. "I gotta get some fresh air..." He said slinking out the door and sitting on the steps and staring off into space.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:07 pm
Motako walked out the door too, she floped herself down beside him " Then were are you going? " she asked, her face full of concern she paused for awhile, " I don't want you to get hurt.... "  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff