Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:53 pm
Accepted - just let me know if you pick huntress or nanny for Aagiro, Leth! That's okay about them visiting and then joining after travelling away again, sounds good to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:58 pm
Derrp, definitely huntress then. heart  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 pm
Name: Baba Croix
Meaning: Father/Papa; Cross
Parents: n/a
Mate: Lach-ngoma (Das Tor)
Offspring: Daimaishi, Primitus (From a prior mateship with a goddess)
Owned by: Truth.Be.Told
Description:Croix is, through and through, a father figure. He cares for those he considers 'family', but can be stern when needed. He may be a MITE overprotective, but he means well. He's still rather surprised he fell so hard in love with Lach-ngoma, but will stay with her and help watch over the pride she's chosen to join. He's been alive a long time, so the fresh perspective his mate and her sister bring him is a welcomed one.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Patron God
Are you planning to breed soon?: Possibly? It depends on RP, and the fact Das Tor and I want ten RPs for the pair before they breed.

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: Cert  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 am
Accepted! biggrin  

Successful Edit

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 am
Name: Taiga
Meaning: Big and Gracious (Though he is based and named after the SOF Taiga item)
Parents: ---
Mate: Mana (His mate will be posted soon. <3 )
Offspring: ---
Owned by: Mia Sharra
Description:
Taiga was raised to help others who were not strong enough to do so for themselves, and he takes this pretty seriously. He dislikes those who pick on the weak and will not stand by if he sees this happening. Though while he is a protective sort he is also quite friendly. He enjoys the company of others, even if he isn't much for conversation.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA? Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Yes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:39 am
Name: Mana
Meaning: Divine Power - Hawaiian [though she is named after the Mana Seed gaia item, not for the meaning]
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: Taiga [above~]
Offspring: None
Owned by: Quaji
Description: Mana's very much a gentle lioness and though she started out a bit more out there and more like a cub, though going through some ordeals with her mate and best friend, Taiga, she has mellowed out and taken her training with goddess of herb lore, Valetudo'Sero, a lot more seriously. Though she still enjoy the company of cubs she is much more a mother than one of them now.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Either Priestess or Nanny would be ideal~
Are you planning to breed soon?: Yes, with her mate Taiga. :3

Certed Image Link: N/A, she was posted for certing though.

Note: She will leave the borders every now and then to continue her training under Valetudo'Sero as a healer, assuming this is allowed, though will always return after about a week ICly. She also has a rabbit familiar, Amiculi, who will be coming with her.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:10 am
Both approved!

Would Mana be interested in being a healer for the DW? You can choose whichever rank you'd prefer but thought I'd suggest it since we don't have many healers. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 pm
Successful Edit
Both approved!

Would Mana be interested in being a healer for the DW? You can choose whichever rank you'd prefer but thought I'd suggest it since we don't have many healers. smile
She'd be happy to be a healer for the DW. ' v ' I assume priestess would cover healer, as it it's in the description. Just wanted to be sure for when she's put for recerting.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 am
It is the Priestess rank - just I like to know what 'kind' of priestess they are if that makes sense biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:52 pm
Name: Lan'tis
Meaning: Lost city of Atlantis (based off of Stargate)
Parents: ---
Mate: Star Ga'e (she needs to be made first in customs)
Owned by: Tara de Draiocht
Description:
Quiet and reflective Lan`tis enjoys his time observing others around him and once he gets to know you he can get protective as well as nuturing if he likes you. He would rather not, participate in meaningless fights or war, but if after observing his findings those in trouble are that helpless he will step in.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA? Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Yes (as soon as I get Star Ga'e & her JRP, which may take a bit.)

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:16 am
Name: Devika
Meaning: "Little goddess"
Parents: Jasiri'ka x Nabila Siti
Mate: ---
Owned by: [Eskimo]
Description: Quiet, stubborn, and artsy. She feigns a mild disinterest in those she loves most, since overt affection makes her extremely embarrassed (although she is working on it). After most of her family moved to the Tuait'tekem, she became quite depressed and spent a good week not crafting anything (she didn't initially go because she was more immature then, and very afraid of change). Some time after, she decided to leave her pride and seek out her family. She's been traveling since then up until now. Upon finding her family, she fell in love with the pride and the desert, and plans on staying in the Tuait'tekem forever, if they'll have her.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan, since she was trained as a Crafter in her old pride. She'd work mostly in making jewelry and artwork, but I'm sure she'd be interested in learning the other fields of the Artisan rank in her lessons, too, since those types of things were not taught in her old pride.
Are you planning to breed soon?: No; later than sooner. I'd like to find her a nice husband, so it'll be a while. :>

Uncerted Image Link: xXx
Certed Image Link: xXx  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:58 pm
Both approved!  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 pm
(These are so late! I'm sorry. crying )

Name: Shenu-Hotep
Meaning: Encircle Peace in Egyptian
Parents: Al-Hattal(God of Rogues) x Sher-Kha-t
Mate: --
Offspring: --
Owned by: magnadearel
Description: Shenu is a spoiled brat. He thinks he's all that because his daddy is a god, and his mommy is a Princess. (He will get better manors as adol/adult, I promise.)

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan please.
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope, he has no mate planned.

Uncerted Image Link: adol
Certed Image Link: I don't have his adol cert yet, juv

Name: Desher-bik
Meaning: Red Falcon in Egyptian
Parents: --
Mate: --
Offspring: --
Owned by: magnadearel
Description: A male easy in is semi-old age. Desher often tries to help others, but it usually goes awry. He believes a female should mind her place and listen to her mate. He does have a strong sense of duty, which is why he took in his brother's cub, Azeneth, and raised her as his own.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian please
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope, no mate planned for him either.

Uncerted Image Link: Adult
Certed Image Link: I do not have his cert yet. Still waiting on that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:47 am
No worries! Thanks for the update.

(And Desher looks very handsome in his items)  

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:31 pm
Name: Sachin
Meaning: ---
Parents: Jhonki-sahna x Be-khatra
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Samus x
Description: banished from his former pride along with his family because of his heritage on his mother's side, it has caused him to become somewhat cold, uncaring and not very trusting. he now rather be the quiet observer who does his duties and stays out of any trouble instead of the once happy bubbly cub he had been.
What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Hunter when adult. he is a adol atm
Are you planning to breed soon?: No

Uncerted Image Link: x
Certed Image Link: he as never been certed :c  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out