Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:51 am
"Hai"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:32 am
~takes off after Sero~
Hey, wait up!  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:48 pm
*Chihiro notices Sasuke is bleeding on his arm*

"Sasuke...your hurt...let me help you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:53 pm
~catches up with Sero~
What was that all about?  

Ryu of the Sands

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 am
((OoC || sorry! again! TTwTT i'm way too busy too keep up with all these RP's... >3<))

Hidan sat up in Kakuzu's bed, he blinked a few times and looked around... no Kakuzu. He managed to get himself out of bed and onto the floor. He grabbed his scythe off the end of the bed and tip-toed out of the room... completely stitched up and raring to get revenge on those little punks that beat him... oh, Jashin-sama would be happy with him then. He felt the stiches that surrounded the circumfrence of his neck and made his way to the kitchen. He proped his scythe up on the counter next to the sink and began scrubbing and scrubbing away at the two blades. "How the hell did my scythe get so damned dirty? I barely even touched those kids!" Hidan grumbled, scrubbing at the grime that had caked itself to the once shiny blades of his scythe. The small rosary (( Jashin pendant )) that he wore around his neck clinked against the handle. He smirked thinking of how wonderful it would be to sacrifice those little pricks to Jashin. Though, his moment of solitude which he had enjoyed so much was over when the other members of the band of wackjobs got back from their missions that Hidan was completely un-aware of.
"Hey! It's sleeping beauty, un! So you finally awakened from the dead, un..." Deidara laughed jokingly, Kisame laughed too, but their partners, Itachi and of course that puppet-freak Sasori remained emotionless as usual. Kakuzu walked in behind them... Tobi following closely."So, your awake? About time..." Kakuzu mumbled walking over to his partner."HI Hidan-senpai!" Tobi yelled from behind Zetsu. Zetsu just stared off into space... what else is new? Anyway... the others made their way to their rooms leaving Kakuzu and Hidan in the kitchen. "Where did you guys go? You went out without me!" Hidan said, pouting and leaning on Kakuzu's shoulder. "We just went out? Just kinda... did stuff." Kakuzu mumbled, hugging Hidan. Hidan hugged back just as Tobi re-entered the room to get a glass of water and a box of Pocky. "Aww! Kakuzu and Hidan sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Fir--" He was cut off by Hidan breaking the embrace he had on Kakuzu and grabbing his newly-cleaned-scythe and running after Tobi. "Get back here you little p***k! I'll sacrifice you to Jashin before you can get back to your room!" Hidan screamed. Kakuzu closed his eyes and sighed, shaking his head.He mumbled something and shuffled back to his room to do some... bills or something...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:06 am
~walks next to Sero~
What's with you and "ramen time" anyway?  

Ryu of the Sands

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:37 pm
can i join
if i can can my name be:kisana uchihara
from a long forgoten clan in kohona
his family unknown
he wants 2 learn all jutsus and is well on his way 2 becomeing the next best shinobi  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:52 pm
yes you mya join

*Chihiro healed Sasuke* There...its good now  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:54 pm
wat is going on and how can i help?*gets redy 2 fight*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:57 pm
Chihiro: no...the fights over *helps Sasuke up*...have we met before?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:00 pm
.......no........
i should be going  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:01 pm
Chihiro: oh...you just looked familiar for a second...can you please tell us youre name?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:02 pm
.....kisana uchihara.....
u may have seen me i to live in your vilage  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:07 pm
Chihiro: My name is Chihiro Uchiha and this is my brother Sasuke. Nice to meet you ^_^  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:13 pm
nice to meet u both as well *smiles*
do u need help?  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games