Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:41 pm

''steve, i want to visit my friends. i need there company, any true lover would let me'' kitty said bribing him.

''fine, but be back soon, i grow dependent of your company.'' Steve said.

kitty got up and left. she raced back to the castle flitting as much as she could. she needed blood and flitting made it worse.she crept in. ''mister Vladmir are you here?'' kitty shouted weakly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:49 pm

Zeek drank all the wate "ah better" he starts to thirst again "i dont understand, im still so thirsty"

xeanik

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:51 pm

''hello!''kitty shouted again. her weakness was almost killing her. she usually didn't tire like this. it must have been something in the food. ''hello!!!''
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:55 pm

"You shall understand soon enough. But, alas, I am being beckoned. Do excuse me." He left, locking the dungeon door behind him with his seven keys, and went to Kitty. "Yes, young one? How may I serve you?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xeanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:58 pm

"nooooo" he screams "dont leave me in here" he tries fighting to free himself
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:59 pm

'' i need blood and bad..... my 'friend' Steve has made me promise that if i bear his child he will stop the war.'' kitty said weakly.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:07 pm

"Hmmm... The first I can solve, but the second may only be solved by you, I'm afraid. Such matters are beyond my scope." He fetched her a human from the holding cells. "Go ahead and Feed as much as you require. However, stay away from the dungeon. I'm converting a human down there, and the Ceremony needs to remain uninterrupted."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:16 pm

"ahh, its no use struggling" he stops fighting, soon after he fell asleep, the next morning comes and Zeek wakes up incredably thirsty "i need a drink badly" Zeek screams for help but no one hears his screams,

xeanik

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:22 pm

A rat waddled its way past Zeek. Any normal vampire would hear its heart beating, almost feel the surge of the ichor through its veins. It is interesting to think of how a half-vampire would sense it...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:29 pm

Zeek sits there and hears a rat's feet tapping barely "what is that noise oh well, i wish i had never come into this mansion" he puts his head down "soo....thirsty"

xeanik

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:32 pm

The rat returned, looking up at Zeek's face with a kind of innocent curiousity.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:36 pm

he looks at the rat "you trapped in here to little guy?, i know how you feel" he puts his head back down "yeah trapped like a rat"

xeanik

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:09 pm

he manages to climb to the top of the mansion. "I wasn't gowing to stick down there that long." he mumbled than look around for an open window.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:10 pm

she went to where Zeek was, she didn't look him in the eye. but instead untied him and spoke in barily a wisper tears running down her face. "i....i know you don't want to talk to me, an dyou probibly want to kill me................*sniffle* but you must beleve me.......i didn't want this for you..." she walked away, shure that he hated her, and why not??? in a way she had betrayed him.

Kechero

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:18 pm

Finds Valdimr And says thanks for saving us I didn`t know I just was hungry oh well I`ll have to find blood else where walks down the hall then turns hey you ok??
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games