Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 pm
Sarrah climbs back to her feet and looks toward her pals well what are you waiting for go in and explor then !!Sarrah ushered her friends to the building in front of them!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:21 pm
hey are you okay! sarah do you think we can trust this aliace  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:24 pm
I`m not sure so be on your toes I`ll keep an eye on him becuase you still pretty weak from the heart shot transplant so If he does do something I have enough power to hurt him and trust me I wont live through it but only if he does??(hey thanks for letting me hurt you if I want Obsidiand you rock dude so hows transillvani??  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:31 pm
alright so what should we do now  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:35 pm
Well lets go eat and get some rest Sarrah flew over to a building and turned aroud to see if they were coming to??  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:36 pm
ok do you need some help cooking  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:52 pm
Sure if you like to cook sense I haven`t heard of many guys cooking she gave a wink and was go in the building derek she came back out to ask are you coming ???
Yes derek called(sory I have to play him cause hes not on the bumb!!) blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:07 pm
ok I'm used to cooking for myself {he follows her into the house}  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:16 pm
she looked back at him here take my hand and will get there faster sarrah held out her hand but instead Derek took it and they dis appered Sarrah let go of his hand and appeared befor Taiki and held out her hand again sorry didn`t think he`d he`d do that!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:40 pm
it's ok {he grabs her hand}  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:45 pm
well here we are they were in the kitchen where there was derek eating another apple and looking at Sarrah lovingly that made Sarrah uncomfertable!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:17 pm
Sarrah grabed a knife out of the drawer and went to the frige and got out 6to7 things and put them on the counter ok you guys wash up and just get an apren on but Taiki you don`t need an apren right????????Sarrah look at Taiki and winked and then with on swing cut the food she looked at derek who was still looking at her she tryed to hold back the thought of smacking him but not for the way made her also feel good about her self!!(good job for playing a boy Micholettoits god acting!! mrgreen )  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:39 pm
yeah and do you want me to do something about him staring at you (thank you)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:44 pm
No I`m good but you could cute this for me Sarrah cute her fingre and let it bleed for a second then threw some of it into the bottom of the pan then sealed it with her loose tear drop from her eye she started cooking again!!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:31 am
ok [he begins cutting]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items