Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:24 am

cyberknight1188
Does anyone else think it's a little wrong how we can sell the new Orphan "items" on the marketplace? First off, you shouldn't be able to even virtually adopt a child, just to turn around and sell it for a profit. Second, I don't like how their values seem to show a little prejudice. Then again, it could just be their rarity considering the fact that they are generated at random.

I think you'd like my petition. It's perfect for those who don't want to let their little ones go to work for someone else. 3nodding

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/petition-for-sweat-shop/t.36275413/
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:48 am

Okay, does anyone besides me think that the White Drome Egg velociraptor-thing is too friggin' cute?? whee  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:29 pm

Sunegami
Okay, does anyone besides me think that the White Drome Egg velociraptor-thing is too friggin' cute?? whee

There is no such thing as too cute. 3nodding And it looks about what I expected it to.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Diana Vulpes
Sunegami

There is no such thing as too cute. 3nodding And it looks about what I expected it to.
They are just so adorable. *feeds her babies a freshly gutted bowls* I especially love the way they rip apart their food. heart xd

Krissim Klaw

Miss Eboshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:43 am

Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Sunegami

They are just so adorable. *feeds her babies a freshly gutted bowls* I especially love the way they rip apart their food. heart xd

yesh they are the most adorable critters i ever seen whee
i will get one eventually. and it will be my little feather baby and ill watch it chase dragonflies.
i is saving up gold as we speak.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:16 am

Speaking of raptors.

http://hibbary.deviantart.com/art/Raptors-79409388

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:59 pm

Well, I just blew a quick ten bucks on one of those plant things and also another Biancamella, since there are going to be so many positions I might want a few of em.

For those lucky enough to have Hermes Moon 1st gen, that cape is fricken sweet.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:00 pm

I love dromaeosaurs. (Raptors technically refers to the bird group.) Anyway, think that's cute how they used feathered dinosaurs as an EVOLVING item, seeing as the evolution from dinosaur to bird is an awesome and famous one.

Zella L.

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:23 pm

the hats are too cute..
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:24 pm

Rainey_angel81
the hats are too cute..

Couldn't agree more. Don't really get the FAQ Hat at all...

Also, Epic Fail has that mask position, which is surprising. I'm not a big fan of the vomit pose, though. -_-;

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:35 pm

CoffeeFox
Rainey_angel81
the hats are too cute..

Couldn't agree more. Don't really get the FAQ Hat at all...

Also, Epic Fail has that mask position, which is surprising. I'm not a big fan of the vomit pose, though. -_-;

oh I haven';t seen the rest. I only have Ombomnom, Yarly! and TLDR 1a
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Lucky. The TLDR one is supposed to be the rarest one.

What are some of the older hats that are being re-released? Surely not the OMG, but I thought I saw somewhere that the Bammi hats are now being rereleased?

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:50 pm

LOLcat hat ftw XD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:58 pm

CoffeeFox
Lucky. The TLDR one is supposed to be the rarest one.

What are some of the older hats that are being re-released? Surely not the OMG, but I thought I saw somewhere that the Bammi hats are now being rereleased?

the angelic headband too

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Only one I think I really want is the longcat scarf. @__@
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games