Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: Here~

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Why, of course its important. And now that I found my way, I'll be depending on luck to bring me home."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "I believe courage works best with luck because they're both aphysical stats. Also, a great many Soquili must depend on luck for courage. If you've been particularly lucky at a time, you'd be more courageous, no?"

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: "I think luck affects every tiny event in our lives because events usually involve interactions. Interactions are based on luck because you never know what the other person's thinking."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: sparrows_poppet
Participating Soquili: Padriag
Link to Teepee: Here

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Och, I do believe it has its importance, tis a chance happening, or something' that happens beyond one's control, it tips the scale of good or bad fortune.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
I believe strength goes well with luck, more so inner-strength I am talking about. You can change your own luck, make it good but thinking positively or you can make it bad but thinking negatively.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy
summer?:

It can affect all aspects of your life, such as relationships, abundance, success, health, career aspirations and so on. Luck can affect a fatality; You miss the bus by sleeping in late, therefore, missing a car accident that killed all on that bus.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Connor
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

"As little as any stats may affect one's life... no.
Luck can be a daily outcome, or a lifetime of regret. It is versatile in nature, changing and growing as much as the Soquili (him/her)self. I believe that one's luck can change, and anything that can change- here one day, gone the next- can not be as important as the solid facts of Intelligence, Stamina, Strength, Courage, Speed- things that can only grow or mature with age (aside from the slowing down of one's core) instead of completely reversing upon themselves."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
A sigh marks his response; weary, he is not fond of such questions.
"Under what definition of 'luck'? As a separate being, an entity, something that channels one's life and alters the outcomes of particular events- the Courage to accept whatever Luck deals out is needed. As a volatile changing thing, capable of changing or being changed, interacting and reacting- with ample Intelligence, one can create one's own 'luck.'"

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?:
"My summer has been all but lazy." The statement does not come close to the truths of the events that have marked his recent life.
"... luck may change small things, for better or for worse. It will play a part in how my life turns out." He shrugs, and moves on- time for another trial.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:07 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Apotropaics
Participating Soquili: Kazan (His name is still spelled "Kazen" in my teepee. >w>)
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14465273

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Hmm... what?" The stallion blinks, confused, focusing on your form with bleary-eyed dismay. His three foals, full of rambunctious energy, had... well... he hadn't been getting much sleep yesterday.
"Er... luck? Luck. Right." He nods, stumbling on his hooves and leaning up against the nearest tree. "Well, yes. Isn't Luck what determined our Stats in the first place? Obviously it's important, and it continues to be important every day of our lives. It-it-" he yawns "it determines whether or not we will survive another day."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Luck can be good or bad... Courage, Stamina, and Strength are needed to deal with bad luck; Speed and Intelligence can turn bad luck into good luck with sufficient effort; good luck needs nothing." He smiled hopefully, sincerely believing that his answer fell short but nonetheless clinging to the hope that it was satisfactory.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: A fond smile graces his weary features as he conjures up the image of his beloved Sadiki. "I consider myself lucky every day of my life."

He perks up, thinking he heard his foal's cries... and then sagged back against the tree in relief when a calling Jay took flight not far off. "... maybe luck will allow me to sleep this summer." he mutters, closing his eyes tightly against the world.

Apotropaics

-Nessus-Euenos-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: -Nessus-Euenos-
Participating Soquili: Shinyun
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14781279

"Pardon me, but I do believe you meant 'important.'" She smiled hesitantly, hoping that she did not offend the Speaker with her correction.

"To answer your question... yes, luck is important. I would not say that it is as important as Intelligence or Courage, but it holds it's own in the broader spectrum of life."

"Intelligence allows you to make your own luck, so I suppose that is my answer."

"Luck determines the outcome of those small, seemingly insignificant, events. It is luck that decides who you make on such and such day, where you meet, whether you wake up with a kink in your neck or not... some may argue that it is one's own decisions that determine the course of their life, and I suppose that is true as well, but Luck does play it's part- whether Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall, Luck plays it's part."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: elfstar89
Participating Soquili: Alienore
Link to Teepee: x

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: I think it's important, but not the most important one out there. Intelligence and courage are more important, at least to me. ^^

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Courage. You need to be brave to try things, and if you're not lucky, even if you're brave, things can go wrong.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: Hmmm. You get lucky and find pretty pebbles? You get lucky and make great new friends and play fun games? Stuff like that, I guess. ^^ Little things that make a day fun or boring. ^^  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x Leo The Magician x
Participating Soquili: Danae
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?:Without luck, then..well...it's not the most important in my opinion. But, it is nice to have! 8D

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: With luck, courage! Without courage when how do you get the chance to use you luck?

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: Ah, well, I've managed to make a ton of friends this summer. All of which I've met by complete coincidence. All quite, nice. <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:43 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sesshy552
Participating Soquili: Jink
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?:
"I would say not.."
-lowering his head he flicks his tail-
"Don't get me wrong, Luck's good and all, but not needed.."

"With luck?"
-brows pull together in thought-
"I honestly don't know, maybe all?"
-digs at the ground before huffing silently-
"If I had to answer I'd say, - I don't know, speed?"

-brightens at the mention of events-
"Well if your lucky, you'd be able to find all kinds of things to do."
"Maybe run into a few adventures accidentally. Or meet someone interesting."
-smiles-
"Chance encounters are always the best."

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu and Dixie
Participating Soquili:
Styx
Link to Teepee:
Home

Luck helps you stay alive, it helps you to think on your feet and escape unharmed from any situation. Luck is the main reason why I am still alive today.

This is a hard question... after all it depends on the situation. Luck and Speed work well if you are running away. Luck and Courage work well if you are tryig to hold your ground, Luck and Strength help if you are in a fight. But I must say that Luck and Intelligence should always go side by side first, after all if you don't have the intelligence to do something how will you ever know if you are lucky or not?

Luck determines the weather, who you meet, what you do.... everything. So with a little luck I shall have a lazy uneventful summer, but I must say I have never been that lucky.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:32 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Fallaryn
Participating Soquili: Sokanon
Link to Teepee: Click here

Sokanon closed her eyes and thought for a moment. "Yes and no. All of them are equally important."

"Courage may have something to do with luck, merely for the fact that it takes courage to take a change, and therefore test your luck. If one were to not have the courage to 'push their luck,' they would never know how lucky they truly are."

She smiled. "Luck can be attributed to the weather. It is luck to be in the heart of a thunderstorm, and one can be even more lucky to witness a lightning strike. Or to some, that may be bad luck. To be honest, I think that is really good." She then paused, and opened her eyes finally. "Luck can also bring new wonders and changes to one's life, even with the most insignificant of events."

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:34 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Chaifuzz
Participating Soquili: Qin Wang
Link to Teepee: x

Qin had never really pondered what luck really was, but finally said, "Luck is important because it can affect everything. Luck can determine weather a Kalona's claws rip you're throat out, or weather you just so happen to cross paths with the soquili who will be the love of your life."

Qin smiled, this one was easy, "Intelligence works best with luck naturally, because one must be intelligent to recognize that luck influenced something. Someone who is not intelligent will think luck influences everything, when in reality, it does not. Soquili cannot depend on luck, and they must know that."

"I think luck affects things like finding a four leaf clover, or stumbling upon a beautiful meadow. Luck might also affect weather you find a delicious apple hanging from a tree, I know that is my favorite kind of luck." Qin grinned, thinking of apples.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:13 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ChaosTheories
Participating Soquili: Terra
Link to Teepee: Here

Of course it is! I depend on it more than I should... If you get into as much trouble as I do, you've gotta be lucky to get out of it. I just wish some of that trouble was on purpose... Sigh.

I think you need good stamina if you're depending on luck. Luck is unpredictable, so you might be waiting a while for good luck to strike...

I hope luck is on my side when I hope that there are no rain or storms this summer! We don't need more water around here.

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:19 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

All stats are important, I think. You just need to know how to use them. So, yeah, I think luck's important. Just ask anyone with bad luck if they believe in it.

This is a hard one, but I think intelligence may work best with luck. It helps you realize that you've got luck on your side and how to make use of it - or when you've got bad luck, to back off and try again later!

It's lucky if you can avoid any hard work. Not that I'm opposed to work - but if you wanted a lazy summer, then you'd need luck nto to get drawn into anything!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:35 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Skylar14
Participating Soquili: Israfel
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2016213

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: It is to an extent but I think they are all very important and can't work without any of the others...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Intelligence because you have to know atleast a little bit about what you are doing in the first place and depending on how you think about things you will react in a way that may be in your favor with luck or not. (If that makes any sense at all. It did in my head...lol.)

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: You need luck to stay out of trouble so that you don't end up hurt and spending the rest of your summer in a hospital or in the house all hung up.  

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:57 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Participating Soquili: Xhevahire
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yes it is, for if you are lucky then all the other stats will be that much better. For example, it may further affect courage for if you are lucky then your courage will not fail you in times of need.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Intelligence works best with Luck, for if you have more intelligence then you can try to sway your odds with luck even more. Who knows, things might just go your way more often if you have more brains.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: Luck is a huge instigator. The concept is rather simple: if you are lucky, then big things won't pop up and ruin your perfect relaxing summer.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games