Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:44 pm
"Yes I am mean" she grins "HEY!" she punches him in the gut "It's not my fault!! and be happy I atleast forgave you about the shirt thing, you perv" She waves at the cop dude "HEY THERE!!" she smiles then goes into the class and sits down in the back

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:48 pm
Turns around and walks backwards. "Hey. I guess I'll see you two later." than mumbles. "at least hope not." than walks into some classroom.  

hoplite323

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:48 pm
toshiro coughs from the punch
hey it wasn't my fault your shirt was weak  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:51 pm
"It was a tank top, of course its not that tough!" she mumbles "Stupid boi" The bell rings and some more kids come in and sit down

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:54 pm
looks around

so do we get in girl boy groups or what?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:59 pm
Looks in the classroom he is in. A kid comes up to him. "You must be our science teacher." Looks at the kid confusingly. "Uhhh no....." "OF COURSE HE IS OUR SCIENCE TEACHER!" another kid said. "Well not exactly..." than decides he will try to be the science teacher. I mean heck, its just science. "Okay first question." he said as a kid raised his hand. "Can you explan the development of lung cancer and how it affects your vital organs?" "Thats a question for your parents.... Now... BREAK TIME!" he says quickly and runs out.  

hoplite323

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:59 pm
"Psh the hell if I know" She grumbles

The Teacher walks in and its this nerdy male tacher "Please settle down and take your seats..." He gets this jar filled with little cut up pieces of papers "The young ladys with randomely pick a slip from this jar determining who their pretend husband will be for the next semester, young men please dont be upset with who you get"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:02 pm
oh s**t.........this is going to go bad i know it
gets into a praying posture
dear god.....put me in a group with irene so ill have a friend to work with and i promise i wont make your death painful......but fail me and the devil has a new errand boy  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:02 pm
[g2g in like 10-15 mins]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:04 pm
The teacher comes up to her and she picks a slip then unfolds it "Who the hell is Toshiro?!!!" she asked looking at it then yells out "HEY ANYBODY KNOW WHO THIS TOSHIRO DUDE IS?!"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:06 pm
{awww man fine}
hitsu raises his hand
its me irene....thats my first name....my real name  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:10 pm
[I know but I dnt want to be caught on the comp]
She stares at him for a long time "I thought your name was Hitsugaya....I DONT KNOW YOU ANYMORE!!" some other guys had a god danm look on their faces that wanted to be partners with her "Well, sense we are married, I want to be the Dad, you can be the Mom okay"

ShinyToy

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:13 pm
Walks by rooms, looking in some rooms to check if everything is okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:15 pm
......that would require major surgery and im to happy with my tools at the moment
he says as he watches with a nonchalant face  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:17 pm
The teacher finishes handing out the slips and says "Okay, get in your groups then come up and collect your baby, you will recieve no help on them from anyone else because the baby monitor will show me if someone other then you and your spous has been dealing with it, also it will tell me if you have been takeing care of it or not, So try your best, this will determin if you graduate"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games