Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 pm
"Yes hunt. Unless you have powers like mine which allow me to either hunt or eat human food than yes. It's not that bad, trust me" Elizabeth promised him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:27 pm
Josh nodded. He replied flatly, "Alright then......I am pretty hungry.....do vampires usually say they're thirsty or hungry when it comes to drinking blood?"  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:39 pm
"Usually thirsty, though it doesn't really matter. Look, there's an animal, why don't you go get it. Don't be too noisy, though I doubt you'll be able to. Sneak up on it and then bite it and drink the blood, ok?" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:01 pm
Josh looked at her. The he asked, "Can you do it for me? I think it's better that I see how it's done first..." He swallowed loudly, he was about to drink blood. But out of the corner of his eye, he thought he just saw a bat. He turned towards the tree it was hanging on, but it flew away.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:16 pm
Kitten, and Sureana was still at Greg's house talking and waiting till Kitten's wound felt better. She complimented Greg many times already, "You are amazing, you're human, yet you know how to cure vampire wounds! I'm been alive for over 200 years, and I still don't know!" But in the distance, Kitten heard someone call her name. She abruptly stopped talking to Greg, and listened. Kitten! Kitten!She turned around and saw Edward flying toward her. The little bat perched on her shoulder and whispered to her ear, The boy has succumbed. Elizabeth is teaching him how to hunt right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:24 pm
"Sure" Elizabeth smiled warmly at the boy. She snuck up and quickly killed the animal. After that she waved Josh over. "Go ahead and sink your teeth in and drink, don't worry I made sure it was dead" Elizabeth said when she noticed him hesitating.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:56 pm
Josh's mind was glazed thirst now. He didn't know why, but he immediatly grabbed the dead corpse and started sucking the blood out of it's body. Oh, my god...what am I doing? His body wasn't listening to him; he tried to stop, but this thirst consummed his body and mind, and he continued to drink the blood. But otherwise, the blood acctually tasted good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:05 pm
After he completely drained it of blood, Josh grabbed the tree trunk, feeling that thirst, and desperation go down. He breathed in deeply and squeezed the trunk...suddenly he heard a russeling above him. He looked up and saw that the tree had sprouted new green leaves. His face was glazed with shock; he let go of the tree and the leaves turned brown and they lightly floated down to the ground.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:33 pm
"I think we've found you're power. You're a plant mage" Elizabeth joked. "You have a power with plants. That is so cool! I wish I had a power like that. How are you feeling?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:15 pm
He stared at her in disbelief, and he whispered quietly, "I-I.....just.....drank b-blood!!!" Josh was way too shocked to say anymore, but he blurted out, "What the hell just happened there?!?" Josh looked up at the tree that he touched.  

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:20 pm
"Oh hello there Edward. How are you?" Sureana asked politely. "Is it too urgent?" she asked addressing Kitten this time  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:54 pm
"That's your power. When you get turned into a vampire you get a special power and yours is bringing plants to life, healing plants. Are you ok? Maybe we should go home and let you digest this, come along hon" Elizabeth said, gently putting her arm around his shoulder and steering him back towards the house.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:29 pm
Edward was confused. The little bat couldn't understand Sureana. So Kitten made a screeching sound that came out of her mouth; she was translating the human tongue into Bat tongue, and then Edward understood. Kitten petted him on the head, and he flew away. She faced Sureana, "He says hello. And he's hungry, so he flew away. Edward just told me that the boy changed. Elizabeth's teaching him how to hunt." Kitten smiled briefly and then she went to the, leaning on the passenger door. "Shall we go then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:23 pm
Sureana nodded. Then turning to Greg she said, "I'm sorry our meeting had to be so short. I'll see you again soon I promise." Then she walked gracefully to the driver side and smoothly drove off. "So does he have any powers, or just emotional stuff." Sureana asked a few minutes later when they were a few miles from the Utah border line.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:04 am
"I don't know, Edward didn't tell me anything but that." Kitten thought about it for a minute, it would be really useful if he has the same power as Jane. Then she remembered, "Oh! Sureana, did I tell you I used to be one of the guards for the Volturi?" She brightened up at the thought, remembering the pleasant memories she spent there.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games