Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:45 pm
Fujuki slid her back dwn the door of the class room making a low "thump" she sat there listening
Yomi looked at Flame funny 0.o "Well i do have something else to talk to you about Flame....." she said looking at tge other students after she said his name....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:49 pm
"...of course we do...." Flame said with a sigh "....I think you two are suppose to leave..." Flame said looking over to them.  

FlameDemerio

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:50 pm
Chihiro: do you mind if I stay with him or is it private *thiunking its about HHA*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:54 pm
Yomi looked bac at the other students "yes you all have to go((i gtg mah mom is pissed))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:56 pm
"Ok, I guess so..." Inoue said getting up and putting her backpack on. "See ya'll later. Oh yeah! Flame here's that book you let me borrow. I'll put it in your bag." She dug in her bag, grabbing out an old book, slipping her note in the pages. Inoue turned back around and put the book inside of Flame's bag. "Chihiro, I guess we should go..." she stated, quickly walking out of the door. She dropped another note in Fujuki's lap, pretending not to notice her.

((haha.. im so sneaky... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:57 pm
((I got to go too....I be back around 10pm though....my time...))  

FlameDemerio

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:58 pm
hi guys  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:01 pm
((hi kitty mrgreen ))
Fujuki piced up the note and read it....
((wat does it say 0.o XP))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:02 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
((hi kitty mrgreen ))
Fujuki piced up the note and read it....
((wat does it say 0.o XP))

(( It's the one about us meeting this weekend to talk))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:05 pm
so am i late  

ZS Sailor Aries

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:12 pm
(no)

*Chihiro walked out of the room*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:12 pm
((i gotta go... i'll be back if i can! maybe around 8 my time, which is in a couple of hours))  

twilight_animeprincess

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:15 pm
((ok)) cool ((o btw im a mori i have a crystal on my right arm looks like Tsunades forehead marker))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:39 pm
(( kitty uh class is over.....are u a mori or HHA or human???0.o oh i still gtg i just came on cauz ima see a song so BYEZ ill be on mabye ina few hours or so mrgreen ))
Fujukii read the note and noticed everyone was leaving the class except Flame she stood up to see him standing ther with the teacher...
"How did you see the HHA and my...uh i mean a uniform???" she asked she new he already new that it wasnt just a pic he tought of, it really meant something..  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:51 pm
"Oh god its already starting....Gotta go lock myself up!"Oz said outloud as he was running back to his dorm room to hide. "The moon rises earlier here.Damn." Oz was freaking out hopefully no one saw him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games