Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:58 pm
Alice showed up instantly at the door "sorry," she said sheepishly we're discussing vampirish stuff. Would you like to come in?" she asked, gesturing to the fancy house behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:11 pm
Shaylene looked up from her hands to see Belle and Charlity walk in. Oh, just freaking wonderful She said under her breath.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:29 pm
Belle heard someone say something, and looked up, "oh, Hi Shaylene." And then changing the subject asked Alice, "Is Emmet here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:43 pm
Charity, a little out of it, walked over to one of the walls, and layed down next to it, sneezing softly.  

Alayna_blind_angel

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:58 pm
Do you think it is good for Charity to be here? She seems to be having some kind of reaction. SHaylene asked the three other people standing around. How are you doing Charity She asked her through a thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Belle rolled her eyes and went to sit by Charity, hoping her scent would drive out the others.  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:28 am
I'm fine, Charity tried to tell Shalyene, it's just that the sents in this house irritate my nose.

Seeing Belle come over, she picked he ears up. It always was easier to breathe around Belle than the other vampires, oddly enough. When Belle got there, Charity licked her hand in thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:51 am
"Emmett's upstairs, 3rd door on the left. I would offer you all drinks, but I'm afraid I don't have anything that would suit any of your preferences. Ooh, wait, do you want some soda or a water Charity? We keep some for Edward's wife, Bella."  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:01 pm
Charity shook her head, and layed it on the ground, closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:06 pm
Shaylene's stomach clenched again and she bit her lip. Can we get these rules over with please? I can hardly stand it!  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:59 pm
Feeling Shalene's distress, she cocked her head to the side. What's wrong? she wondered, getting up and padding over to Shaylene.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:35 pm
Shaylene looked down at Charity and placed her hand on her head. Instantely she felt a numbing burning sensation and removed her hand with a jerk. I'm hungry, I feel out of control, and I don't understand how these people can live without human blood Shaylene clenched her jaw and ground her teeth. It's just unnatural!  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:57 am
Anything can be considered unatural at first, Charity answered. I would say that it's unatural to be a vegetarian and just eat plants, but I could still do it. Everything takes time and practice. Charity layed her head on Shaylene's knee, bending over a little to do so, and stared up at her. Acting like a pet seemed easier than just saying everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:55 am
"Well Shaylene, the Cullens and Hales eat animals instead of humans. I won't lie, it's a rather difficult transition, but it can be done. I've actually never killed or eaten a human. Only animals. In fact, I've dedicated my-existence-to saving human lives. I'm a doctor." Carlisle explained.

"Charity, are you sure you want to stay? You don't have to suffer through this, it's okay, really,"  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:15 pm
Charity nodded. She was fine, but being next to Belle was easier to breathe, so she crossed to the other side of the room. Laying down, she closed her eyes. She might as well catch up on her sleep some more, while she had the time.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games