Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:07 pm
"Alright then... bye" he begins to walk away towards the forest  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:10 pm
((0.o i didnt mean fine as if GO U MONSTER lol))
she heard foot steps moving farther O.O she turned his way and saw his shadow slowly dissapering and finaly didnt see the monster she did when she was almost killed before "shikyu...." she said as he slowly dissapered from the fog *sigh* looks bak up at the sky and closes her eyes as the rain hit her forhead and driped down like tears......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:21 pm
[ sweatdrop seemed kinda like it]
Shikyo heard his name so he stopped and turned around"hm?" he saw Fujuki standing there and it looked like she was crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:24 pm
((lol srry sweatdrop was making it fast so i just put "fine" srry sweatdrop ))
She kept on looking up at the sky. she slowly opened her eyes but ddint see anything but darkness. she didnt even here him from the sound of the storm that was coming  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:28 pm
[its ok u dont have to explain yourself]
He walked up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder"Hey you should probally get inside before you get caught in the storm or catch a cold"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Fujuki put her head down and opened her eyes again "no....im fine......" she said turning o see Mai looking out the window rubing her eyes and you can tell she could hardly see them *sigh* "Mai probably had a bad dream again....." she said turning around to walk bac to the house......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:39 pm
He stayed in the rain as she went back inside and looked back up at the sky and say lightning in the distance and herd the thunder a minute later  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:45 pm
once she got to the door Mai opened it and ran to her legs "Fujuki i was getting worried!" she said wrapimg her arms around her legs
Fujuki patted her bac "everything i okay Mai, dont worry about anything" she said picking her up and holding her in her arms. before she went inside she looked bac one more time and saw him in teh rain and heard thunder and saw lightening "here Mai ill be right bac...." she said puting her down and closing teh door. she ran over to were he was, it raining even harder than before "you better come in, ull probably freeze to death" she said freezing pulling her shirt as much as she can to cover herlself but it was no use, she was soaking wet "c'mon before we both catch a cold...."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:51 pm
He looked at her and took off his jacket and put it over the both of their heads"ok..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:58 pm
sje put her head down "....thnx...." the walked to the house in total silence. Mai saw the two coming to the house and ran out the front door to the area wher teh roof blocked teh rain "FUJUKI HURRY" she said noticing Shikyu was with her "why is he still here?" she asked im a low voice so neither one of them heard.......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:02 pm
"...np..." he was also silent while walking to the house  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:08 pm
they all walk inthe house "ill make hot coco" she said walking ito the kitchen
Mai sat on the couch......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:12 pm
he put his jacket back on and walked towards a window and looked outside to see flashes of lightning  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:17 pm
Fujuki mae them all slowly trying to make time seem liek it went by fast. she walked out balancing three coffe cups inher hands with hot coco "here they are..." she said in a low voice as Mai gets heres and slups it a little at a time. Fujuki just held it in her hands and looked at teh mini marshmellows dissolve in the hot coco.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:20 pm
Shikyo takes his cup "thank you... and i think i have a way to repay you"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games