Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:23 pm
*jake quickly runs out before everyone and asks for her hand in a dance*"may i have this dance...? though i only know how to walts i'd like to be the first to dance with the joker."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:24 pm
{gtg i'll be on tomorrow}  

OrangeJ

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:26 pm
"Oooh a dance, I can't wait to join in." she smiled, loving the idea. She looked over to Zach and to Dulcineo. Which one of them would dance with her?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:28 pm
(((Well that's nice Jake, ask me to dance and then run out on me. xD)))  

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:28 pm
Magick_Fayt
"As am I. We should have parties like this more often." Looking up at the bats with a smile, she added, "I love the movie Ferngully. Does your bat pick up radio signals, then?" she asked with a laugh.
"We really should. They're great fun." Batty came down and perched on Lerina's shoulder, "I don't believe he picks up signals, but he does like to impersonate him." She giggled as Batty flapped his wings happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:30 pm
"Dancing? How lovely!" After all, what is a ball without dancing? Fayt looked around for any likely partners.  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:31 pm
"I leave for a little while and miss all the excitement! Congratulations, Deadly! Sorry I wasn't here to say so earlier."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:32 pm
Eisoji
Magick_Fayt
"As am I. We should have parties like this more often." Looking up at the bats with a smile, she added, "I love the movie Ferngully. Does your bat pick up radio signals, then?" she asked with a laugh.
"We really should. They're great fun." Batty came down and perched on Lerina's shoulder, "I don't believe he picks up signals, but he does like to impersonate him." She giggled as Batty flapped his wings happily.

Fayt joined the laughter. "And what about your owl? What's its name?"  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:35 pm
"I... Well, you're going to have to excuse me for a moment." He turned a little abruptly and walked to where Julius was standing near the back of the room, seemingly having dropped a bit of his gentlemanly facade--or perhaps having forgotten it.

Julius looked blankly at him. "Being bitter won't do you any good, you know. And no matter how much you hate losing, it's still rude not to congratulate the winner."

"Dammit, Julius, that's not it."

"Knowing you?"

"... Yes, well." He turned and leaned against the wall, much the way he had when he and Julius had first arrived. "I think I'll wait until the announcement of the King and Queen, and sing my praises to all three of them then."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:37 pm
Magick_Fayt

Fayt joined the laughter. "And what about your owl? What's its name?"
"I call him Ruth because of his white dragon form. It reminded me of a novel I read and he seems to like it well enough." Ruth hooted at the sound of his name and hopped to the end of the table. He looked up at Fayt and hooted again at her before hopping on her shoulder. "Now, Ruth, she may not like that don't be rude, sweetie."  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:38 pm
Ars shook her head, "Sorry for spacing out, I was overtaken by trade requests and messages. Nothing ball related." She laughed. "I guess we're even in men to dance with..." Ars went over to a table to have some drinks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:38 pm
(((So, bat names. I'm torn between Porthos, Mercutio, Hobart and Rigby. Leaning towards Porthos or Rigby. Just because Mercutio dies, and I got Hobart from the dishwashing machine at work, and I don't really want my bat to be named after a dishwasher.)))

Listening to her fellow female party goers, Deadly said,"Pfft, like we need boys to ask us before we can start dancing." She walked over to where the band was stationed and asked for something lively to dance to, and then half skipped, half danced to the open floor where she started moving to the music.

Deadly Nightshayde

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:39 pm
Seeing nothing else, Zach looked to Kore. "Well, my dear old friend. Shall we, then?" They were age old friends, who knew each other for so long, he had almost forgotten when. A dance between friends would certainly beat sitting out the rest of the time bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:41 pm
Kore smiled at her old friend and raised her hand as to receive a kiss onto it. "I think it would be alright if we dance dear friend." she smiled and awaited for him to grab it.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games