Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:41 pm
My eyes widened as I saw the second Diva "Uh..um..what is...who is..?" I asked as the other chevalier returned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:21 pm
Salem Delgado
My eyes widened as I saw the second Diva "Uh..um..what is...who is..?" I asked as the other chevalier returned.
my sister rina, so rina do you want him" her eyes glowed a little" yes he looks delicious then go get him he was getting to distracted anyway" she goes upto him and bites his neck feeding off of him then stopped, " you know what to do" she gave him some of her her blood  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:06 pm
I gasped as she feed from me and then forced her blood on me not giving me any options "W-w-what, a-are you d-doing?!! D-Diva what do you mean does she want me?!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:35 pm
Salem Delgado
I gasped as she feed from me and then forced her blood on me not giving me any options "W-w-what, a-are you d-doing?!! D-Diva what do you mean does she want me?!!
Hmm you are getting to distracted , so im giving you to her.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:40 pm
IC: I woke up so suddenly and saw Rina feeding from Sano. I didn't know why, but I was enraged. I used my elemental power of light and pushed it against Rina's chest, plunging her backward. I got down from Sano's arms and stood in front of him, my eyes turning dark purple, the color of my anger.. and my hands lit up of darkness ready to fight with still only one wing. I could not control myself...

OOC: Kaoru CAN fend for herself thank you.. she's in a new world knowing no one. Of course it'll take her getting used to. >=(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:04 pm
"K-Kaoru?!" I gasped seeing her reaction, I placed a hand on her shoulder hoping to calm her while looking between Diva and Rina nervously  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 pm
I gave one glance at Sano with uncontrollable anger without moving my body. My nails started to grow longer like claws, and my eyes colored darker.. my dark self was coming out... and no one could stop it.. I couldn't think straight.. my thoughts were scattered from the anger that I felt. The darkness around my hands grew stronger..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:36 pm
Kai:
"i dont know......." is aid, answering the others question.

Kayle:
I heart ace started to beat faster and faster and i thought of things i could do to help San obut before i knew it auro had it under control, i smiled a bit and silently cheered for her.
I turned to Kai, "i think we should leave.......my part is done here......no one will notice my absence anyways......" i said, as i started walking, looking for my home once again.

Kai:
I knodded and followed her.  

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:54 pm
Diva gigled" oh you shouldn't have done that now she is going to hurt you." Rina's eyes turned dark and she transformed put the she clinched her fist and brought koaru down on her knees then narrowed her eyes" DON'T EVER DISTURB ME I CAN KILL YOU NOW YOU KNOW. but you are not worth my time you can't even control yourself maybe i should feed of you what do you think diva, Hmm if i were you wouldn't just yet, but hey its your decision" she licked her lips then dropped her" you're right. now I'm even hungrier, she looked at them diva im going to eat out ok"Ok don't eat everything" i wont" Sano you are in so much trouble she gets back,but oh well it's your fault."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:03 pm
"Indeed it seems all I do is get into trouble..." I sighed as I knelt down next to Kaoru "Are you okay?"  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Salem Delgado
"Indeed it seems all I do is get into trouble..." I sighed as I knelt down next to Kaoru "Are you okay?"
sano when she comes back she snot going to liek this  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:05 pm
"As long as she does not harm my friends..."  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:33 pm
Salem Delgado
"As long as she does not harm my friends..."
she sighs" you still do not realise your role in life has changed, but anyway when she comes back and shes you holding her she will probably hurt someone  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:40 pm
Rina came back with blood on her lips, she licked it off then glared at sano, she grabbed kaoru by the collar adn pulled her off him" Sano what were you doing you are my chevalier not hers ,so you cater to me , and you" glaring at kaoru" i understand how you feel but being a clingy little girl is not helping stare  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:45 pm
"One thing will never change, I will always protect those who need it! No matter what happens to me! I promised the people who were the most imortant to me that I would a long time ago..." I replied with a determined expresion.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games