Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:20 pm
"You had no idea as too what to do at all?" he asked really curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:26 pm
She giggled. " nope...no idea..a biochemistry Bachelors and a Major in Psychology " She said leaning on him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:30 pm
"Wow. And I thought I was smart, but you just proved me wrong," he said with amazement and respect in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:41 pm
She blushed brightly and looked at her feet. "oh my...quit it..." she looked away and leaned on him. She sighed and looked up at him. " so you wanna take that walk now ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 pm
"Yeah. Let me go get a clean shirt on first," he said. He stood up and gently picked her up at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:31 pm
She blushed brightly as she felt him lift her up. " rai.."She looked down brightly.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:32 pm
"Hm...what?" he asked with a smirk. He walked into his bedroom and stopped right by the bed waiting for her to reply back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:43 pm
" your making me blush..."she looked down. She wasnt a virgin obviously but of all the guys she had ever met Rai was probably the closest allowed to that point. She smiled up at him her eyes sparkling alluringly.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:47 pm
He smiled at her. "Not sure if I should put you down now. Your blushes are very cute."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:52 pm
She blushed darker and looked away. " rai..come on..i dont care what we do as long as your happy "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:00 pm
"I just want you to be happy," he said as he carefully set her down on the bed. "Long as I'm with you I will always be happy." He then grabbed a shirt and slipped it on starting to button it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:05 pm
She smiled at him and looked up at him. " wow...your so handsome when you have that sexy, i'm in control but i dont know it look "she said giggling.Her silver hair was down suddenly as she pulled the clip out. SHe stood in front of the mirror putting it up again as the ringlets fell around her.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:10 pm
"Um...thanks," he said nerviously as he cleared his throat. He looked over at her. "Wow. You look great with your hear down," he said as he finished buttoning his shirt. He turned away from her and quickly started tucking his shirt in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:13 pm
She blushed brightly and looked over at him. "thanks..."S he turned around her heels clicking softly. " i look like s**t compared to you...yoru so sheek...i'mjsut in heels and a dress "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:15 pm
Once down tucking his shirt in he turned back around. "I have to keep up appearances. Besides you would beautiful in anything," he said smiling. He then stood right in front of her. "I for one really hate wearing suits."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games