Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Way of the Ninja (Shippuden) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:30 pm
Itachi:...becuase we are gonna use her as bait...and drain her power becuase she is someone higher then what she looks like  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:42 pm
"I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING BAC BUT FINE! I WILL IF U KEEP SCREAMING AT ME BEFORE I EVEN MAKE UO MY MIND!!!!" she said even tho Chihiro was already gone *sigh* "I gotta take a second to breath.......ill be outside if anyone needs me...." she said standing up and leaving the building. she walked in the forest taking slow steps.
"DEIDA!!!!" Deidara said as he grabed her "DONT LEAVE ANYMORE U SAID U WERE GOING OUTSIDE TO BREATH NOT GO EXPLORE TEH FOREST"
O.O "uh....srry sweatdrop "
"Ugh now that we lef thoes horrid people lets go bac"
she looked at teh floor beside her "but......i dont wanan go bac....." she said with an ashamed look on her face feeling as if she betreayed her family
"You will coem bac.....even if i have to carry yu bac" he said picking her up and catching up to the rest of teh Akatsuki members......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:50 am
*Chihiro throws her naginata and Deidara*

"If she doesnt want to go...she doesnt want to go...and I was mad at Deidara mostly..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Deidara blocked it "she has to now........" he said as he saw the Akatsuki just a few jumps away  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:42 am
Chihiro:...*makes fire around him and above him* Im not letting you go until you put her down and explain why...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:26 pm
mumbles under his breath "damn......i wont be able to leave with out a fight....." he slowly put her down on her feet but didnt let go of her around her waist "Deida....pleas tell her you are going with us......."
"But i-"
"Do it!........pleas Deida.....pleas just come with us, you can come bac to see her but pleas just stay wth us until you are completely healed........pleas" he begged his voice getting lower and his face full of sadness that his sister migth just leave and becoe his enemy
"deidara i cant-........" looks at Chihiro and then bac at Deidara "only until im completely healed then i can come bac to them?"
He nods
She looks bac at Chihiro to see if she would let her go with them for a bit and then come bac to Chihiro for how ever long she wants  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:44 am
Chihiro:...if I sense AN INCH of trouble im getting you...*makes the fire dissapear and crosses her arms* just go...-_-...*picks up her naginata and walks off silently and dissapears*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:11 pm
*sigh*
Deidara: "LETS GO ALREADY!" he said dragng her along and appered in between Itachi and Santinzo  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:02 pm
Mayame: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:19 pm
O.O "ITACHI LET HER GO!" Deida said and Deidara jus stood there  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:30 am
Itachi: we need her...to kill the Bloody Fang and to get Limdo (Akanses member) arrested...

Mayame:...IF HE LAYS A FINGER ON LIMDO IM GONNA KILL HIM!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:15 pm
Deidara saw the pain in Daida's eyes. he looked bac at Iachi "....no.....they helped Deida so we should repay them by letting her free.......for now...." he said tryign to get him to agree  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:22 pm
Itachi:...now now...why are you nice all of a sudden!? But what ever...*unties Mayame and throws her away*

Mayame: AH! Ow...DEIDA! WHY ARE YOU WITH THEM!?

Voice: leave her alone Mayame

*The Bloody Fang (I'll call her that when she has a mask on) appears and takes Mayames hand*

"She knows that shes doing...lets go"

*dissapears with Mayame*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:27 pm
"well shall we go now" he said with a satisfied grin "he pickes Deida up before e culd answer and take off.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:30 pm
Itachi: Dang...I gotta find out who that Bloody Fang is!  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff