Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:34 pm

He sighed, "Very well, you may watch."
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Kaderot took the glove and punched walt in the face and drew his katana. "you think you can beat me" he growled. He stood in a fighting position..the black dragon.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:37 pm

"okay" she grins and makes a giant rock appear, she sits down on it and watches "Hey that wasnt fair" she yelled growling at Kaderot "FAIR FIGHT OR ILL KICK YOUR ARSE MYSELF!!!"
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:38 pm

He took out his book and drew something really quick. When he finished he was in silver armor with his wings spread. He had a smile on his face. "I guess you choose blade." He drew an angelic sword. (And that means wields it, not on the pad.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm

Kaderot's wings spread out. Pure black and his armor changed to fit him. "so you want to fight too" he slashed the rock into, "to bad i have to quarrel with you" he said and faced walt.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:44 pm

"You've been able to hide from me what you are, so, are you a demon? Are you something else?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:46 pm

"watch it skippy" she said appearing out of nowhere "you dont know what your messing with.." she warned sitting back down again
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:49 pm

"i am a divine not a blasted demon" kaderot said and drew a second katana and pointed them at the ground.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Walt swung, hitting the blades. He didn't know what they were up to but he wanted to keep him talking until he knew more. "Divine? Could you explain a little bit more?"
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:52 pm

"theres nothing divine about you" she said well more like yelled, she grinned from ear to ear

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Kaderot used both and locked walt's blades with his. "i am of the divine..i have the power to revive the dead, heal and i have immense strength.." he said and pulled away, He pointed his hand at the girl and made a barrier of light around her. "shut up you weak angel..you nothing compared to me"
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:57 pm

While he was turned, he chopped off most of his left wing. He ran over to her.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:02 pm

she looks around her "well obviously your blind as well" she grinned "because im no angel" she growled her hands clenching into fists, she screams fire raising up and surrounding her, she glared daggers at Kaderot feeling hatrid towards him for even thinking about hurting her only friend
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:03 pm

Walt was surprised and staggered back a little. "Hadn't thought you would do that."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Kaderot's wing reformed out of dark feathers.."then what are you a demon or a human" he said and pointed his hand at walt, "so cheap" he slashed at walt and made a large slash in the ground
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games