Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:19 pm
((lolz XDD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:20 pm
"Come out you coward!" she yelled looking around, bracing herself for any surprise attacks  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
"Come out you coward!" she yelled looking around, bracing herself for any surprise attacks

reis.. thinkning he was behind echo lunged out of the trees at her with his mouth open ready to bite...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:26 pm
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

reis.. thinkning he was behind echo lunged out of the trees at her with his mouth open ready to bite...
she sees him and jumps at him, watching his mouth, she cuts him with her claws as they both fell, she moves quickly so she could try and pinn him  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she sees him and jumps at him, watching his mouth, she cuts him with her claws as they both fell, she moves quickly so she could try and pinn him

reis just lays on the ground bleeding and trying to stay consious from all the blood loss...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:30 pm
((heys guys!!i get 2 stay cause i [issed my parents off and they said i couldnt go!) whooooh) so i can join the fight nowxD)  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:30 pm
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

reis just lays on the ground bleeding and trying to stay consious from all the blood loss...
she pinns him beneath her and looks at him, she feels her claws retract and looks at all of the blood, she leans down and looks to the side, her neck just inches from his mouth "do it before i change my mind" she said closing her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:31 pm
badluckcat-13
((heys guys!!i get 2 stay cause i [issed my parents off and they said i couldnt go!) whooooh) so i can join the fight nowxD)
(lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she pinns him beneath her and looks at him, she feels her claws retract and looks at all of the blood, she leans down and looks to the side, her neck just inches from his mouth "do it before i change my mind" she said closing her eyes

i ... i cant... just go'' reis said as he pushed her away... ''please just get out of here... fast!'' reis pointed away ''i dont want you to get hurt''  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
badluckcat-13
(lolz)

(hmm maybe i should wait a bit it sems u 2 are confy )  

ikat-kun

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:33 pm
badluckcat-13
Aprilbaby1
badluckcat-13
(lolz)

(hmm maybe i should wait a bit it sems u 2 are confy )
XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:36 pm
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

i ... i cant... just go'' reis said as he pushed her away... ''please just get out of here... fast!'' reis pointed away ''i dont want you to get hurt''
"you wont" she said standing up "im stronger than i look" she made one claw come out and she cut her self on the side of her neck "your injured" she said moving back towards him "please...." she felt drops of blood roll down her neck.

(lolz rolleyes )  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:36 pm
kat was sudenly beside echo "come on lets get!" she said her gaze not leaveing the vamp seeing if he was gonna make a nother move  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:38 pm
''i dont want to have to hurt you to make you leave... please it will happen''  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:39 pm
she looks at kat "im not leaving..." she said "i cant leave him..." she looks down "i guess walt was right.." she whispered  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games