Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:48 pm

L stumbled, "Zach, stop... please..." L said, he was having troubles keeping up with him. The ends of his baggy jeans were catching around his bare feet.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Zach stopped suddenly, moving a little to the right.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:56 pm

L skidded to a halt, falling down to the ground. "Zach, that was unpleasent," he said.

Avill looked at the computer, it seemed to be making noise, she opened up the file.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:00 pm

Zach yanked on the chain, grinning. "Good."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:04 pm

The handcuff bit into his skin, "I am ok with this though... as long as you dont leave my sight, though i havnt ran since i was a little kid at Wammy's House... i am surpised i was even able to anymore..."

Avill looked threw files. She wasnt conscience of being on L's computer.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:12 pm

((Can I have another character?))

Zach grinned. "Well, I've been runnin with my sis for a long time."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:15 pm

(( yes... but when need some plot drama..))

L nodded, then stood up, "Well, we need to get back to the room with Avill..." He said. L was slouching again.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Zach sighed. "Fine. But only if you swear not to let her take my knife."

Demonic Repentance

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:20 pm

[you do know L's real name right?]

Kazuya got up weakly and said to Yami, "Do you think you could've told me she had Shinsigami eyes?" Yami laughed a little, "I'm not oblidged to tell you that." "Dammit Yami."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:24 pm

L rolled his eyes, "Ok... knowing her, she is on a computer already..."

Avill indeed was back on the computer, she was still looking threw the computer.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Zach walked back in, and saw her on the computer. He glided over. "Whatcha doing?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:31 pm

Avill wasnt paying attion, she was still fliping threw files, the screen started to flash. It went blank, 4 letters appered on the screen, K I R A.

spaztastic psycho

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:36 pm

[we need a way for me to get involved with you guys.]
Kazuya looked at the Death Note. That was the cause of the woman's sudden appearance. That was the reason of why he was going to die twenty years earlier. But he should at least try it out once. He was an atheist, so he didn't believe in heaven or hell, and using the Death Note didn't faze him.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:48 pm

Zach stared at the screen. "Light... No... Neither Light nor Shishuri has the experience to hack into a computer..."

((Spazzy said I get new character, and new character shall bring DRAMA! Bwahahahahaha!))

Name: Luna
Grade: Same as Zach
Death Note: No
Shinigami Eyes: No
Shinigami's Name: N/A
Bio: Zach's sister. Has an unspoken past which contains many secrets... Has a few odd traits, including a morbid fascination with death.
Appearance: (Can't find a god damn pic! >.>) Pale skin, white hair, silver eyes, wears a silver dress at all times. If anyone tries to look at her, she usually kicks 'em... Hard... XD

Demonic Repentance

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:57 pm

[why would she kick them?]
Kazuya opened the Death Note and took out a pencil. He thought of someone the world wouldn't mind having die, and someone who deserves to die. He turned on his tv and heard about an inmate that was on death row. He listened for his name, which turned out to me Hideo Uemetsu, convicted of butchering his victims. They won't mind if I use him, Kazuya thought to himself. He wrote down the name and the method of death, which he chose was killed in a fight. Sure enough, 40 seconds later, a breaking news report told about a fight that had broken out in the federal prison.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games