Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Awakening (Present day RP) (Open & starting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:27 pm
Walt runs up to her and grabs her. "Hey. I'd love to kill him. But you have to think it through. You just go to fight when emotional, you will die."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:29 pm
she looks at him, her eyes wide before she looks down "i guess your right" she sighs and winces  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:30 pm
Amy stood up, clutching at her stomach. She looked at Echo. "Hey, if you want, I can heal you. I know a little bit of the Ancient Language."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:31 pm
"So, you were talking about a safe-house? We should go there and think this through." He lets go of her. "Sorry, I just wasn't sure you would stop unless..."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:37 pm
she looks over at Amy "no its okay" she sighs and looks back at walt "its okay" she shakes her head "ive calmed down a little" she starts walking again "ill see you around Amy" she said, walking towards the house, it was acually a book store, with a bookcase that leads to a secret passage way, two stairs, one leads up stairs to a room and the other leads downstairs to someplace else  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:38 pm
"Do you want me to come with you or should I go someplace else?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:38 pm
Amy shrugged. "Can I follow you guys? Cathy's gonna definitely kill me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:39 pm
"sure" she said, answering both of them "yea, cathy can be a real....ya know" she grins then looks at walt "no, you can stay"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:42 pm
"If you say so." He started following her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:44 pm
Amy walked alongside them, spinning slowly. Eventually she was uspide down, walking on air.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:47 pm
"nice amy" she said smiling, she walks inside the bookstore "hey" she said hugging the little old lady there, she winces a little "me and my friends are staying for a bit, is that okay?"

the lady nodds "yes it is, i always love to help you and your friends" she walks them to the bookcase "make yourselves at home, ill be closing soon"

"thanks" she smiles and pulls open the bookcase "upstairs is the kitchen and what not, downstairs is the bedrooms and bathrooms" she starts walking downstairs "well dont just stand there, come on" she smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:48 pm
Walt went up.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:50 pm
Amy picked a few books off the shelf first, payed for them, and then walked downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:55 pm
she walks over and sits on a bed "i change my mind amy, would you please heal my arm?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:57 pm
Walt was upstairs, looking around.

(I have to go for a while and hope to be on again today.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff