Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Shiyoki put her Piccolo away and put it in her backpack and left the room. Sukia glanced at her and picked another song,"Decoy" by Paramore and started to sing the exact lyrics and and Shiyoki didn't enter after she left. She was gone for the rest on the period. She was in the bathroom cutting her wrist and she didn't sheard a single tear.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:00 pm

Kaderot was alittle nervous when shiyoki didnt come back to class. "sazabi will you look for her" he said to himself. "yes sir said a voice then red flew by him. Sazabi stopped at the bathroom. "hm is she in here. "he wondered. He walked in and looked around. "better be quick" he said laughing to himself, "im in the girls bathroom. "um shiyoki you here" he said quietly

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Shiyoki covered her wrist with Bandages and then looked up."Who are you?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Sazabi looked at her, "i am sazabi i was sent to look for you are you ok?" he asked.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:11 pm

"I'm fine."Shiyoki said with alittle coldness in her voice.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Sazabi didnt belive her, "Are you sure" he asked starting to turn away. Her phone vibrated and it was a text from kaderot. it read..Hey are you ok i missed you in class please tell me if anythings wrong. I know we barely know each other but i care about you from kaderot

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:29 pm

Shiyoki opened her phone and read the message and smiled and texted back, I'm fine really and did you send Sazabi to get me?..from Shiyoki She hit Send and closed her phone.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:31 pm

He texted back Ya sorry if your angry at me for sending him i was just worried

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Sukia put up her Guitar and ran to the bathroom and saw Shiyoki texting to Kaderot and she smiled."What did he say?"Shiyoki texted back,ignoring Sukia, I'm not angry just alittle embarssed since I'm in the girls bathroom and so is he..But Sukia just arrived so I'm alittle better..
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:39 pm

He read the message then texted back ill send sazabi away if you want. its no problem and im happy your feeling better already. So are we still hanging out after school?

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:46 pm

Shiyoki giggled and continued to text back, Who said we weren't and please send Sazabi-san out..he's scaring me.. Sukia looked at her bandged wrist and frowned. She toke something out of her pocket and smoothed some green stuff on her wrist and Shiyoki winced."That hurts Sukia-chan..""Sorry Shi-chan.."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:48 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki giggled and continued to text back, Who said we weren't and please send Sazabi-san out..he's scaring me.. Sukia looked at her bandged wrist and frowned. She toke something out of her pocket and smoothed some green stuff on her wrist and Shiyoki winced."That hurts Sukia-chan..""Sorry Shi-chan.."

Sazabi turned and disppeared into the shadows without saying a word. Kaderot texted back ok talk to you later i have to get to chemistry

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 pm

Shiyoki texted back, See you then!"Wanna skip?"Sukia asked and then Shiyoki felt dizzy."S-Sure..."She fainted as same blood was dripping from her wrist ad Sukia's eyes widened."Crap..."Sukia toke Shiyoki's arm and put it over her shoulder."I'm taking you to the nurse..To much blood loss.."Sukia walked out and clutched on Shiyoki's wrist to stop the bleeding. She was infront of the Nurse's office and then knocked on the door."Come in."Sukia opened the door and explained what happeaned to Shiyoki and the Nurse layed her on a bed and then toke off the bandages carefully.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm

Kaderot was walking the halls heading to leave. He sat by the entrance to wait for her. "sazabi watch her but dont make you presence know understand" kaderot said. "yes my lord" sazabi replied and left.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:09 pm

Shiyoki was waking up and Sukia looked up at her."Shi-chan! Your awake!""What happened?""Fainted,to much blood loss."Sukia sensed Sazabi and frowned."Can I leave now?""Yes you can."The nurse said and Shiyoki sat up and sensed Sazabi also and shuddered. She grabbed her backpack and walked out towards the entrance. Sukia followed and walked out the door and glanced at Kaderot and smiled. She walked home as Shiyoki walked out the door.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games