Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:33 pm
"What, are you psychic now? I thought that was a bloodsucker thing," Quil joked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:59 pm
((You can be her, I've decided I don't wanna...))

Emily focused on Sam's face hand slipped her hand into his. "It's probably nothing. But, you can go look if you want." She sighed, slightly unhappy that something was going to ruin they're day at the beach.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:15 pm
Sam looked off. "Ok," he said, giving Emily a long kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:58 am
Ron stood at the other side of the beach with his friends. He got out of the car and looked around. "Oy, look there's smoke over there!" He sniffed the air. "Smells good! Like someone's on a picnic. Maybe they can give us directions to this Sam guy's house."  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:52 am
Sam pulled away and growled. "I still don't like this," he said. "They aren't bloodsuckers but I don't know what they are and it scares the hell out of me. Jake! Come on. We're gonna go check this out. Quil, Paul, and Embry, stay here until we call for you," Sam said. He kissed Emily once more, then turned and walked towards the car that had just pulled up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:43 pm
"Whatever," Quil said downing another hot dog.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:14 pm
Emily sat nibbling absentmindedly on a brownie, worry creasing her brow. What do you guys think it is?  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:11 am
"I don't like this either, man. There's something weird about it. They're not other creatures... we'd smell them if they were. I just can't imagine what they'd be."

((Hey, just for fun, can I be Claire...? You know, Quil's little imprint ^-^ ))  

6vampire6mistress6

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:25 pm
(sure, but I don't imagine she'll do much)

"Who knows? Quil asked. "Where's the ketchup?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:35 pm
Emily broke out in a grin and stood up. Go long! She heaved the ketchup bottle into the air like a football.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:13 pm
Claire watched amazed as Quil caught the ketchup. She clapped and giggled. She kept picking at her thinly cut hot dog. She was dipping it into the ketchup and licking it off - getting it all over her tiny brown face. She finished and put her plastic plate down.

"I done," she told Quil proudly. Claire put her hands on his lap, unaware that she'd left tiny ketchup-y finger prints on his shorts, grinning broadly.

Jacob laughed. Claire was so sweet - so innocent. She had no idea what her later boyfriend was really into. In a way, he felt sorry for her, and jealous. If only he could imprint... on Bella...

Pushing the thought from his mind, he messed up Quil's hair and said "Come on dude! You can eat later, we need to find out what's going on over there."

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:12 am
Sam laughed a bit as they played ketchup football but his smile faded. "Jacob, let's go. I want to know who the hell these people are," he said. He stood up, still looking out towards the car that had pulled in.  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:30 pm
"Right... you coming or what?" Jacob asked Quil as he headed toward Sam's truck.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:53 pm
Emily picked up Claire and whipped her face with a paper towel. Are you thirsty hun? She asked the toddler.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:01 pm
"Oh, fine," Quil sighed, finally tossing the ketchup to Emily. "Take care of Claire for me Em," he said kissing her on the head as he followed his 'brothers.'  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff