Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

willythehippie

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 am
oh silly me i didn't even mention genres. like rock and pop punk, and indie and just random stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:04 am
Otulissa

Welcome, Luca! You're a very unique person. ^_^ I hope to publish my poetry and/or some of my books in the future; writing is my passion, and I love literate roleplaying. Oh, so you use the same characters over and over? Everytime I join or make a RP, I always make a new character, although sometimes, one character may inspire another, or I may use the same name.

I like using the same characters over and over because I get to expand my characters personality and experiment with each of my characters more. I also love seeing how my characters would react when put into different enviroments. It allows me to not just expand a character, but to create a person. Sometimes I joke saying that this account is my "Life and adventures of Luca Cantellano". xD
If I ever get bored of Luca, then I expand Star and Trent for a short while. Since I only use these few characters, it makes each character of mine very unique and special to me, making it so I write with even more passion than if it was just a random character. My characters soon become not just 'characters', but they become complex people, just like you and me. xD  

Luca Cantellano

Beloved Fairy

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:08 am
@Willy: I'm into EVERY genre, just as long as I think the actual song or singer/band is good. wink I like some country and rap, and rock and alternative, and pop, dance, metal, electronic, techno/trance, indie, classical, new age, and everything basically.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 am
Luca Cantellano

I like using the same characters over and over because I get to expand my characters personality and experiment with each of my characters more. I also love seeing how my characters would react when put into different enviroments. It allows me to not just expand a character, but to create a person. Sometimes I joke saying that this account is my "Life and adventures of Luca Cantellano". xD
If I ever get bored of Luca, then I expand Star and Trent for a short while. Since I only use these few characters, it makes each character of mine very unique and special to me, making it so I write with even more passion than if it was just a random character. My characters soon become not just 'characters', but they become complex people, just like you and me. xD
Oh, that's cool. ^_^ I should try that! But I do a lot of diverse RPs, for example, my dragon rider character (whom I love but never use anymore crying ) would not work in an RP about mechas in the year 2509. xD Or in an RP that's all about wolves. Just as my magical princess wouldn't work in an RP about cavemen. xd Unless I tweak the character...but then I would have a new character anyways. xD;;  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

mayhem paranoia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 am
Well, here goes nothing. I'm mostly at Gaia for literate Roleplay. I'm a total grammar freak. I can't stand improper punctuation and IM speak in roleplay. I mostly specialize in action roleplay--more specifically post-apocalyptic and fantasy roleplays. I currently host two roleplays Do or Die, which is a zombie/post-apocalyptic roleplay and ForEver Hallow's Eve which is a fantasy oriented RP. I like mostly metal and rock music. I also write poetry and fanfiction aside from my regular RPing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:24 am
-blinks-

I'm Danielle
I might not be very active
I vend and roleplay
I am usually found in charities and my quest thread
[x] <--- quest thread

Feel free to PM me at any time  

Toxic Addictions

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 am
mayhem paranoia
Well, here goes nothing. I'm mostly at Gaia for literate Roleplay. I'm a total grammar freak. I can't stand improper punctuation and IM speak in roleplay. I mostly specialize in action roleplay--more specifically post-apocalyptic and fantasy roleplays. I currently host two roleplays Do or Die, which is a zombie/post-apocalyptic roleplay and ForEver Hallow's Eve which is a fantasy oriented RP. I like mostly metal and rock music. I also write poetry and fanfiction aside from my regular RPing.
Yay, a fellow grammar freak! *glomps* I love grammar, but I try to express my corrections as nicely as I possibly can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:32 am
Toxic Addictions
-blinks-

I'm Danielle
I might not be very active
I vend and roleplay
I am usually found in charities and my quest thread
[x] <--- quest thread

Feel free to PM me at any time

Okay. Hi, Danielle! I love your avatar by the way! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Jaxen93

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:35 am
Hey, Im Jaxen. Right now im watching a few animes, Including Shikabane Hime, Fma: brother hood, and Neon Genesis Evengelion. I am addicted to Manga, and Shoujo, along with Anime. i do play plenty of Nintendo's games, so if you have any questions about those, go and ask me....

uh.. i think thats it... oh wait..

User Image

EVIL PACMAN FOR THE WIN!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 am
Jaxen93
Hey, Im Jaxen. Right now im watching a few animes, Including Shikabane Hime, Fma: brother hood, and Neon Genesis Evengelion. I am addicted to Manga, and Shoujo, along with Anime. i do play plenty of Nintendo's games, so if you have any questions about those, go and ask me....

uh.. i think thats it... oh wait..

User Image

EVIL PACMAN FOR THE WIN!
Neon Genesis Evangelion is so good! I finished it, and the movie. It is genius. heart

I haven't seen FMA:brotherhood yet, but I've seen all of FMA and the movie. biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Elricay

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 am
[ [ never wanted to dance with nobody but you ] ]

'Sup?

Name's Elricay, just got requested to be added about five seconds ago. I absolutely love writing, roleplaying, and reading. Drawing too :] of course. Lessee, I do alot of things ranging from Anime (FMA) to Movies (Star Trek!) my specialty is onexone roleplays since when I was new I had a bad experence with group roleplays.

I've been a member of Gaia since it's very beginning really, this is my second account. Uhm >. > I'm on a laptop listening to my Star Trek character (Lucy)'s playlist to think of more things to use for the roleplay i'm in right now.

Uhm. yeah. Hi, i'm cool with talking to people I don't bite, just nibble a tad ; D

PS: I love making my posts look pretty. It's a habit.

[ [ won't take no for an answer you **** **** ] ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:50 am
Hello, nice to meet you all.

My name as you can see is jewel_14 but please...one thats a mouthful two...why type all that? ^^ right? im pretty much fine with any nickname. I've been called Juee, Jewel, Jay, or just "J" forgetting the "ay" so whatever your comfortable with ^^

Im a writer, a reader, a roleplayer, a poet, an amature actress, and a somewhat artist. Anime and Manga are the only style i draw thou ^^;

ah and Elricay? i nibble too ^w^ nom!

Im looking forward to seeing all your works and showing mine, hope we all get along! ^^

jewel_14

Skilled Citizen

willythehippie

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:53 am
So im just like curious but how did you find me and what made you want to add me??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:04 am
Elricay
[ [ never wanted to dance with nobody but you ] ]

'Sup?

Name's Elricay, just got requested to be added about five seconds ago. I absolutely love writing, roleplaying, and reading. Drawing too :] of course. Lessee, I do alot of things ranging from Anime (FMA) to Movies (Star Trek!) my specialty is onexone roleplays since when I was new I had a bad experence with group roleplays.

I've been a member of Gaia since it's very beginning really, this is my second account. Uhm >. > I'm on a laptop listening to my Star Trek character (Lucy)'s playlist to think of more things to use for the roleplay i'm in right now.

Uhm. yeah. Hi, i'm cool with talking to people I don't bite, just nibble a tad ; D

PS: I love making my posts look pretty. It's a habit.

[ [ won't take no for an answer you **** **** ] ]
heart FMA is epic; I love it too. I used to not make my posts pretty; I only do it if it's required for an RP or if I'm in the mood to color my posts. xD;;  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:06 am
jewel_14
Hello, nice to meet you all.

My name as you can see is jewel_14 but please...one thats a mouthful two...why type all that? ^^ right? im pretty much fine with any nickname. I've been called Juee, Jewel, Jay, or just "J" forgetting the "ay" so whatever your comfortable with ^^

Im a writer, a reader, a roleplayer, a poet, an amature actress, and a somewhat artist. Anime and Manga are the only style i draw thou ^^;

ah and Elricay? i nibble too ^w^ nom!

Im looking forward to seeing all your works and showing mine, hope we all get along! ^^

Hello, Jewel! biggrin I only draw in the anime/manga style too. xD;;
I hope you have fun at this guild. ^_^  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games