Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:56 pm
Aridas smiled, laughing a little. he shok shis head lightly as if making fun of hismlef. he then ran a tounge lightly over his many fangs.
"Gladly."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:07 pm
aizen chuckles coming towards him slowly: ru asking for death? *runs her hand over his shoulder* cause im willing to share what death has shown me with u *kisses him*  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:09 pm
Aridas joiend teh kiss, smiling when he pulled away.
"I'd gladly learn." He then laughed and touched a hand over her face. "You're a mystery, you know that?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:39 pm
aizen captures his hand with her own stroking the line in his palm thoughtfully: how so?  

Azriel Silverwings

Killersaredead

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:45 pm
aiden: nice 2 meet you elizabeta. i'm new to the area...looking for a lttl mercenary work...do you know of anyone around here?...it ok about the girls name...it's not a my place. forgive me  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:49 pm
"I never quite know what you can do next." he smiled, gently, watching her. "But...I dont' know."
he wanted to say that he felt sort of safe around her, for some reason. even though they're relationship so far had been dragging ecah other around into danger and discomfort. Maybe he liked her vulnerability - she reminded him of hismlef. But she also was powerful and intelligent, and -of course- beautiful. At any rate, he didn't really know how to express it. he wans't particularily good at this sort of thing.

[well it relaly is that time again- haha. really late XD greta to rp with you, as ever ^^]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:51 pm
elizabeta: aye ur talking to one sir *doesnt look the part but it plays well with the whole appearences can be deciving*  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:56 pm
((of course hon glad to rp with u too))

aizen smiles thoughtfully and touches his face gently brushing the hair back from his eyes: u no u have really beautiful eyes when u can see them underneath that mess of hair *kisses his eye lids* u should go to bed now ull regret not sleeping while u can...

aizen moves towards the fire back towards him just standing there thinking about who shed have to hunt down for the info she wanted  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:59 pm
alex makes a move to esscourt him out of aizens chambers carrying some of the extra clothes aizen left out for him  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Aiden looks at the individual beside him* you've got work?  

Killersaredead

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:03 am
Arida smsield and tilted his head up to kiss her on the lips again before walking away.
"heh. you're probably right. Godnight."
He walked off towards the bedroom. before he shut the door he glanced back. she was stood facing the fire. shaking his head slightly he closed the door and slunk into teh bed, setling hsimlf under the heavy covers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:29 pm
elizabeta: almost anyone in here is an assassin, spy, or mercinary of some kind. just ask the skill they have and usually if u have their price they will help u do what needs to be done

aizen sighs snapping and dressed to kill and heads out: now to do my job and collect info... *she disappears*  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:39 pm
Aridas sighed and looked up at the cleining for a while, letting hismlef relax before he went to sleep. he wondered what she would be doing tonight. however he coudln't keep the thought up for long before a wave of exhaustion hit him. he closed his eyes, a brief memeory of her saying how she liked them rbinging a smile to his lips before he drifted of to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:00 am
Aiden: looking at the individual*this person doesnt look like they've ever killed anyone or could kill anything...shaking off his disbelief.* i see

he looks about the bar...with its sort of dim lighting...the conversations muffled so you could not make out the words that were being spoken...the music from the jukebox had stopped or had been silenced...he starts feeling light headed...his visions starts ((o$*** i've been drugged...but when...))

........fades out of consciousness  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:50 pm
elizabeta smells him as he goes out: he smells almost too human...

aizen comes home an hour before sun set and lays on her bed splattered in blood and pale she was tired she rolled over and slept

((my cp is gay and is being slower than a turtle)  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games