Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

warhead1029

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:21 pm
NAME: joseph a. malveaux
ABOUT ME: i am the pure essance of awesomeness
PETS: well i had a couple of pets a long time ago but i dont remember what they were after them i got two dogs who where brother and sister ones name was taco and the others name was bendy but my aunt said they were to had to take care of so we gave them away
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: YU-GI-OH cards, girls, gaia
CURRENT PATH: wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about a couple of months when my girlfriend showed it to me
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:i might have a girl now but that doenst mean i cant have another (lol just kidding)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 pm
NAME: Kellani
ABOUT ME: I'm good with relationships, and can sometimes see who a person will end up with...
PETS: none. :[ [well my dream wolf. he's in my dreams...]
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Roleplaying, music, drama
CURRENT PATH: Umm... Druidic, with a bit of welsh, pagan, and wiccan traditions.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: INterested for 4 years. Studying up for 2. Practicing for about a year
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Have anymore questions/requests, feel free to pm me/let me know.  

StellaLuna SkyWind

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:33 pm
NAME:Robert
ABOUT ME:Let's see what can I say about me. I'm a student who's a bad procrastinator, which is why I still don't have my degree razz . I'm engaged to a lovely young woman.
PETS:Missy(my fiancee's cat), Fathom (our dog), and Cooler (my fiancee's dwarf hamster)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Anime, video games, super sentai, writing, reading
CURRENT PATH:Christian Gnostic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:3 years, officially called almost a year ago now. Recently I've wanted to get back into astrology studies and am looking to delve into intuition development.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I'm an Elder for my Gnostic Church. I also have a heretics guild here that is pretty much open to everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:52 pm
OMG so glad to see you're here rmcdra!!! Welcome!  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
OMG so glad to see you're here rmcdra!!! Welcome!
^^ Glad I could be here. I couldn't resist joining when I saw how many of the mod I actually know.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:49 am
NAME:Kato (just call me Kate that's easier xD)
ABOUT ME:I'm weird but nice. I like hugs and if you just want to talk to me I'll be glad to listen
PETS:1 cat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:playing the guitar, singing, theater school, anime,..
CURRENT PATH:Wicca/witchcraft
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:for more then 2 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Feel free to talk to me I won't bite :3  

ShushYourPrettyMouth

kita44

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:43 pm
NAME:
Robin, I go by Kita on Gaia, but it doesn't really matter which.
ABOUT ME:
I have a few great friends, I don't really trust a lot of people, but I love to talk to everyone smile I have very religious (Christian) parents. They're fairly open minded, but I have to hide the fact that I've decided Paganism is the religion for me. sad
PETS:
I have six dogs. Spot, Boo, and Shorty are all beagles.. Angel is a karen terrier, Rocky is a Chihuahua, and Ace is a Mini Pen. I also have 4 goldfish.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
I like to read, and I love all animals. Music is love <3 I love learning new things, especially about other peoples culture. I also love myths. (Greek, Celtic, etc..)
CURRENT PATH:
I'm not really sure right now, but I'll probably wind up an eclectic Pagan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
I've been interested since I was little, but I was too young to really understand that Paganism isn't just witchcraft (I grew up a Christian uneducated on other religions) Now that I know better, I've decided to learn as much as I can while still respecting the fact that my mother won't approve. So as of now, I'm mainly going to stick to mythology, astrology, basic gardening, and when I can find people who have them I'll read up on Paganism..

I know, that was extremely long winded wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:31 am
Name: Zoe
Pets: A cat, a hedgehog, and a whole bunch of fish
Hobbies: Singing and songwriting
Current Path: Wicca
How long have you been studying wicca: I've always had an interest in it but I only recently started seriously studying wicca.  

beyondzoco

Little Schnook

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 pm
NAME: Zoe
ABOUT ME: I'm currently in college studying Equine. LOVE IT! Like to spend time with friends and family. I enjoy learning new things. I like a lot of things most people don't like. I like to TRY and keep fit haha xD There's a lot more but i'd be here for ages hehe.
PETS: I have 4 cats - Loui, Jessie, Belle and Harry, 2 dogs - Homer and Alfie, and one hamster - Forrest Gump lol.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Horses! xD
CURRENT PATH: Wicca/Withcraft
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Well i used to practice a bit when i was younger, however, i've just recently started going into a lot more depth and practicing a lot more.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm here to gain/share knowledge and to view all sorts of opinions and what not.

~Blessed Be~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:12 pm
name: Jacey Strick
about me: im love animals, im a senior in high, i start college july 24 of 2010. im an open minded person, waiting to learn and understand people.
Pets: lizards, rats, cats, dogs
hobbies: fishing, boating, horse riding, reading.
current path: not telling
How long have you been studding/interseted: i like understanding poeple from there point of veiw.
nothing eles im will to share.  

Oakyia

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Muic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 am
NAME: Iesha
ABOUT ME: I'm a bit of a hyperball, and I've been told that I'm rather wise and mature for my age. I'm also a bit of a nerd and I spend most of my free time playing video games and drawing....and Gaia.
PETS: German shepherd: John Jehoshaphat Dyllenger (Dyllenger or Dyllen for short)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, anime/manga, video games, playing piano, etc etc.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About 4 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm deathly allergic to bananas....>.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:07 pm
NAME: Michelle a.k.a. Kitty
ABOUT ME: I am a pretty outspoken but unique kind of girl. I am nonjudgmental and love to meet new people.
PETS: 2 cats; Kiki my Russian Blue and Neko my tuxedo Domestic Shorthair
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: animals, computers, the human mind, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, the supernatural
CURRENT PATH: Spiritual enlightenment
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested since I was very young, before I even knew what Wicca was I had my own ideas that I had created in my mind on my own. Over time I learned about Wicca and realized how alike my beliefs were.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am open to many questions and would love to befriend you =)

Oite Enkai

Shout21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:53 pm
Ello, my name's Whisper Lee.
I'm 14..
I live on the West Coast.
I do not have any pets.. ( I'm using the guidelines >< )
I like reading and drawing and to be active.
I haven't been in this long so I don't know much haha expect lots of questions from me,
I play the Clarinet (: just wanted to throw that in there.
And that's about it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 pm
My name is Anette and I'm very interested in the Wiccan religion and have thought of converting but for now I am agnostic and have been for almost 2 years.
I'm 16 years old and live in the deepest recesses of your closet behind the dirty pile of socks and underwear that has been there for months.
I have 4 pets: a Pomeranian named Lucy, and 3 cats- Puffy, Sally, and Chessie.
My hobbies and interests include writing, reading, goofing off on the computer, playing video games (beating the random crap out of people ftw!), and I love to research random things.
I do not have a current path since I have not converted to Wicca yet (not sure if I will).
I have been interested in the Wiccan religion for about 2 years.
I'm very interested in learning more about the beliefs and perhaps I might be persuaded to convert.  

AnetteTepes

MORbidInvader

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 pm
NAME:My friends call me Mori
ABOUT ME:Well, I'm a misfit and wouldn't have it any other way. My friends are everything to me, and without them I would probity lose what little mind I have left. I'm a complete nerd and often have it said to me that I'm the smartest girl in school. I'm very opened minded and never say that anybody's opinions are wrong.
PETS:Only one, a miniature Australian Shepperd named Snickers.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS biggrin rawing, painting, writing, reading, and gaia
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:I've been interested for about a year, but haven't become serrious until a month or two ago.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games