Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:12 pm
Yuna moaned in her unconcious stated, remembering the whole massacre. She had been sitting in a secret hiding spot underneath the floors. She could hear the bloodcurdling screams of her family and friends. She blood, was seeping through the cracks in the floorboards, dripping on her. Her eyes were wide open with fear, tears silently streaming down her face. The noise stopped all of a sudden and there was the sound of some people leaving. She stayed still in the cold dark hole, slowly becoming covered in blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:03 pm
tasu noticed he was gone tasu walked over to the others tasu said kasu shut up sakata will be fine if were not late.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:52 pm
"You know what, Tasu? You're pretty damn good at accusing the wrong people." Kazu said as she tied up Harike's hands. "She said it. Tasu, meet Harike. Harike is one of Orochimaru's right hand men, or women in this case"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:05 pm
ah will you shut up and i even wonder why i did not kill you when i had the chance.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:07 am
Yuna woke up, extremely startled. She sat up and stared at the water, her face had turned pale and her eyes looked almost lifeless. If someone were to talk to her at this point, she wouldnt even be able to respond.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:14 am
When Jynx woke up he was still in Orochimaru's chamber. As he looked around he noticed that everyone was still inside. Kasu was interigating Harike, while Seiyaka sat next to Jynx. Jynx looked at Orochimaru's clock to see how long he had been out. "We've been here for six hours, and still are trying to get answers, this is some deep bullshit." Jynx mumbled loud enough to where Seiyaka could hear him.

(( You can't do a Rasengan with electrical chakra force, because thats what Chidori is, its in the one stories about when Kakashi was younger, he tried Rasengan and ended up making a new jutsu.))  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:25 pm
"Yea I agree"replied Seiyaku.Sakata was still passed out and her face had an agonized look as her bad memories flashed through her mind  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:29 pm
"Where's Orochimaru?" Jynx asked still sitting on the floor.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:50 pm
"He dissapeared..."Seiyaku sighed leaning against the wall  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:06 pm
Jynx started to get up, but sat back down, because of his wound. "Damnit he got me good, huh" said Jynx as he laid there thinking about how he saved Kasu.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:12 pm
((Actually I can, because the Chidori was the result of a failure to combine the two. Did you read the rest of that story? It states that.))

Kazu gave up interrogating Harike, she wouldn't say a word. She walked over to Jynx. "You okay...?" she asked. She sat down on the other side of him. "... thanks..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:20 pm
(OOOOOHHHHH)

Jynx said "Your welcome" before finally getting up. He walked over to Harike. He stared her down then said "I think we had a little encouter before."  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:25 pm
"We have, have we?" Harike smirked. "Oh, yes! I remember now, you were going to find her..." She pointed at Kazu. "It seems she got most of her memories back, doesn't it? Too bad..." Harike started laughing. "Now, what do you want, kiddo?"
Kazu walked up to Jynx and Harike. "She won't talk, no matter what I do to her, all she does it laugh at it..."

((It's okay! wink )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:31 pm
Seiyaku set Sakata down and walked over to Harike.He grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall making her look in his eyes he activated his mangekyou sharingan giving her 72 hours of torture  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:32 pm
Jynx examined the lady, she was pretty, but crazy. "I got it, the most important thing to an obnoxious b***h is her looks." Jynx said before grabbing Orochimaru's sword off of the counter. "I'll slash your face if you don't fess up." Jynx said pointing it straight at her  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games