Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:52 pm
no need but now i have to deal with what you gatta do the stupid contry wants me to take his place but the other half of the contry thought i should die because they thought i killed him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:57 pm
"Then I guess we have alot more to deal with besides Sakata's deal after we're done with me." Kazu noticed a black speck in the sky and sighed. "He's not being very subtle..." she muttered under her breath. The speck dissappeared from veiw, going back to Mac Anu. "Go figure..."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:01 pm
"This is taking too long, where are these friends of yours. what were they called the Pizza Makers." Jynx said with his arms above his head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:04 pm
shickto said um dude thats a one way tiket to but kicking time.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:07 pm
"No, they won't risk coming to see us. We'll have to go to them, but the minute I see him, I'm gonna shoot him. What an idiot..." She growled. The ship docked and they disembarked, going right into the heart of the Eternal City. "Welcome to Mac Anu..." She murmured.

This is Mac Anu.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:11 pm
shickto said great i place where people live i hate it already.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:12 pm
"Where is thier base?" Jynx asked hoping off the boat, with a box full of wine. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, we have to help him take these crates to the local merchant. Shickto grab some crates." Jynx said walking towards the shopping area.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:21 pm
shincho said this is where noing how to use black chakra shincho picked up9 creates of the stuuf at once.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:24 pm
"Stop showing off, this is only a favor for him letting us hitchhike aboard his ship." Jynx said waving at some girls walking bye.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:26 pm
Kazu picked one up. "This makes us look less suspicious. Their base is near the Shopping District." A man with red hair caught Kazu's attention. He picked up one of the crates and said, "I'll help out."
"You're an idiot, and the first chance I get, I'll shoot you." Kazu growled. The man smiled and said, "It's good to see you too. How was that trip, by the way?"
"Shut up, Heiwa." Kazu muttered.
Heiwa grinned.

Heiwa.
User Image  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:28 pm
shincho said i would rather be a show off then a perverted show off jynx that matchs your persanailty. as two girls waved at him he waved back but then he siad but i am one too so then he thought about the girls and chachings in his head he said thouse girls are a+ in my book.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:36 pm
They dropped the crates off at the merchant's place.
"Follow me." Heiwa said, leading them down a back ally. "I didn't think you'd be back so soon. So who was the person that got the thought back in your head?" Heiwa asked, watching the others.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:41 pm
Jynx and Shickto were talking to the females. Jynx saw Kasu point at him from the corner of his eye. "I'm sorry ladies, me and my friend have to cut our time short, we'll call though." Jynx said as he grabbed Shickto and walked back towards the alley.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:42 pm
shickto said yeah i got a queshton who the hell are you.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:48 pm
Heiwa opened a door that was hidden by large peices of metal and looked exactly like the wall. They walked in.
"Now that we are in a safe place, welcome home, Kazu!" Heiwa grinned. He looked at Shickto. "My name's Heiwa Kazaama. I'm the leader of the Peace Makers. Not Pizza Makers." he added.
"I knew it!" Kazu screeched. She hit him upside the head. "Next time you do something that stupid, I'll kill you!"
"Hahahahah! Nothing like the old Kazu!" Heiwa laughed.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games