Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Earthest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:47 am
Stop your whining. If you're not going to learn to get along with others, you might as well learn to get along with your friends. No one likes an anti-social fight crazed Toan. You're not anti-social...but you are fight crazed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:00 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hmmm-mmm mm m!!!" Toan yelled. MagnaAngemon came over and said "Allow me to translate" MagnaAngemon clear his throat "Ahem in his words. he said, he rather be fight craze then just be crazy like you, he was born a fighter and shall die one if you don't like it then you can go to hell" Toan nodded in approval

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:54 pm
Earthest sighed and shook her head. "You'll never live long with that attitude."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:13 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Vajiramon laughed "Toan been fighting for over 30 years and he hasn't die yet, it still bother me how he look 18"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:16 pm
Earthest shook her head. "Some how I highly doubt that he's 30."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:26 pm

"he not" MagnaAngemon said "He 34"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:32 pm
rolleyes Yeah...right. stare I don't think a 34 year old would act like a 13-15 year old...unless you're a creeper... eek eek eek Are you a creeper?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Toan roll his eyes and shook his head "Hmmm-mmm mm mmm-mm" MagnaAngemon nodded and turn to Earthest and said "My lord is curouis he want to know and this is his word "What the hell is wrong with you" he 34 but he someone manage to keep a shape of a teen (I'm not really 34 but my charater is)"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:59 pm
...um... gonk gonk gonk gonk CREEPER!! eek eek eek
...Run away!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:39 pm

"hmmmm mmm-mmmmpmmm mm mmm" -hay wait until me first you jerk!- MagnaAngemon came over extended his excalibur and cut the ropes. Toan got up and took out the mouth pieces and glare at Vajiramon who whistel innocently "I hate you.." Toan said. Vajiramon gave a wide smile and shrug playfully

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:11 am
... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:00 pm

throw a few eggs at Earthest as it splatter all aginst her "Happy halloween, trick- or - treat"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:57 pm
stare stare I hate you...

Earthest glared and then started to beat Toan with a her jackster staff. "How dare you egg me! You b******!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:11 pm

"Oh no stop ow ow OW! im a dark spirite stop ow you cant hurt me ow!"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:45 pm
Earthest continued to beat Toan. "You will never throw eggs at me ever again! Will you? No! Because I will beat you!" Earthest paused and then did one more hit and stopped. "Okay?"  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games