Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)
Code Geass R2 Plot Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vertoew

Liberal Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:52 pm
I'm just going to go with the theory that Lelouch is alive, that he stole Charle's code, maybe the reason CC was praying and crying was because what Lelouch was attempting had never been done before, or she just didn't know at the time that Lelouch was immortal. As for Suzaku crying when he "killed" Lelouch, that could be because he knew he'd never see Lelouch again after his fake death. On top of that, Jerimiah would have never allowed Zero to kill Lelouch, let alone get past him if he hadn't of known about Lelouch faking his death.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 pm
MooMooJuice
UltimaMage3
Because even though Lelouch is still alive, he's pretty much been subject to her fate. She knows firsthand that being immortal isn't quite the best thing in the world (seeing how many 'deaths' she's experienced).

(One could just as easily counter that question with, 'Why would she be smiling in the end if he was dead?')

MooMooJuice
UltimaMage3
But what if that's only when obtaining the Code from the same person that gave you Geass?

How can you obtain a code from a person you do not have a contract with?
That's the biggest problem I see with Lelouch getting a code from someone else.
Also, we don't know if someone can make two contracts at once. And if they could, I imagine the second geass they get would have to develope seperately from their first one.

I don't think contracts can crossover. He'd have to make a completely new one.

By that logic, if it's impossible for Lelouch to get his Code from Charles and his Geass from C.C. out of lack of a contract with Charles, then it also means that Charles would never have been able to take C.C.'s Code since he was never shown to have a contract with her, either.

I awlays figured that had something to do with the fact that C.C. and Charles were both immortal. And somehow that connects them.
I donno, lol, those immortal people can do a whole bunch of strange things. D:

D; Tell me about it. Memory transfers are some trippy s**t.  

UltimaMage3

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:23 pm
YORUlCHl
SuchaFag
kezia of the chains
http://i34.tinypic.com/rr1bpx.jpg

i found this not make it, i wish so much that it is true,

*goes to hide in closet untill r3 or explination fot r2 from sunrise comes out*

i have a lulu costume and i cried in it while waching lulu-kun ...die
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's shopped. neutral

But the real driver had a hat and cloth covering his face...surely the possibility's there...

hmmm never know. I hate how Sunrise left us hanging!

Since this thread is alive with unanswered questions and comments on the season, I think that it would be a great idea to shove all these posts in their faces and make them think up a story quick before we go all Suzaku on them and kick them in the face!lol

ughhh i feel like i'm going through some kind of "code geass" withdrawl! I've been humming theme songs ever since the last episode ended!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:35 pm
You think that's bad? I have the songs to listen to on my MP3. And I always repeat 'Beautiful Emperor'. xd  

UltimaMage3

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:40 am
I've had 'Continued Story' stuck in my head for a few days now. ;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:51 pm
I came up with something after reviewing the wikipedia entries for the show and characters and stuff.

You know how Marianne was able to send her soul (or something like that) to another body? I think that Lelouch somehow was able to do that as well. I think that he sent it to Nunnally since she was the last person he looked at before he "died". Then like Marianne he was able to talk to C.C.
And apparently at the times when C.C. was talking to herself, she might have been talking to Marianne. So at the end of 25 when she seemed to be just talking to herself, she was talking to Lelouch! So somehow Lelouch will be back. I don't know how but I'm sure Sunrise will come up with something!

lol Code Geass is like my crack, I can't put it away!  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:57 am
Hm, well, it only worked for Marianne because it was her own Geass, which made her be able to 'travel into the hearts of others'. For Lelouch to do that, he had to transfer from Nunnally, then to someone else and [maybe] finally, to C.C. for him to be able to talk to her without being the cart driver.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:09 pm
UltimaMage3
Hm, well, it only worked for Marianne because it was her own Geass, which made her be able to 'travel into the hearts of others'. For Lelouch to do that, he had to transfer from Nunnally, then to someone else and [maybe] finally, to C.C. for him to be able to talk to her without being the cart driver.

ohhh Marianne had the Geass too? Man, I thought one of my theories was right for once...lol  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:12 pm
xLongIis4loversx
UltimaMage3

ohhh Marianne had the Geass too? Man, I thought one of my theories was right for once...lol

Marianne's Geass is the only reason she survived VV's "terrorist attack"... confused

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:03 pm
YORUlCHl
xLongIis4loversx
UltimaMage3

Marianne's Geass is the only reason she survived VV's "terrorist attack"... confused
A horribly executed attack, if you think about it. xd

Speaking of V.V., just how did he get his Geass, and how did he master it so damn quickly? Just what was it anyway?

UltimaMage3

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:17 pm
UltimaMage3
YORUlCHl
xLongIis4loversx
UltimaMage3

Speaking of V.V., just how did he get his Geass, and how did he master it so damn quickly? Just what was it anyway?

Maybe it was something very simple, since he IS pretty young in appearance...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:07 am
YORUlCHl
UltimaMage3
YORUlCHl
xLongIis4loversx
UltimaMage3

Lol. True...  

UltimaMage3

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:58 am
UltimaMage3
YORUlCHl
UltimaMage3
YORUlCHl
xLongIis4loversx
UltimaMage3

Lol. True...

Maybe his Geass didn't require thinking...like the Geass to make people DANCE and only dance? ;/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:59 pm
YORUlCHl
UltimaMage3
YORUlCHl
UltimaMage3
YORUlCHl

Lol. True...

Maybe his Geass didn't require thinking...like the Geass to make people DANCE and only dance? ;/

i'd feel pretty damn crappy if that was my geass.
the power to make people lose ten pounds in one week? how would that benefit me? lol  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm
xLongIis4loversx
YORUlCHl
UltimaMage3
YORUlCHl
UltimaMage3
YORUlCHl

Lol. True...

i'd feel pretty damn crappy if that was my geass.
the power to make people lose ten pounds in one week? how would that benefit me? lol

If you were in trouble you could escape...? I dunno it was just an example sweatdrop

The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff