Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:19 am

"No... he won't... come back... if... I ask... him..." She looked up as another wave hit.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:25 am

Ry hugged Alice tightly, and looked over at the silent Nieke. "Aren't you a daitengu?! Can't you DO something?!" Her usual quietness was gone. Ry's eyes were wide but her mouth was set into an adorable stubborn line, her face unused to the emotions she was trying to express. "Well?!!"

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:30 am

The daitengu shrugged. "Not really. Zach pretty much hates me..." It flew away. "He... had to... go... intruder..." Her eyes closed.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:40 am

"..H-hey!...ugh." She sighed in frustration, then looked at Alice kindly. "I'm going to find Zach." Standing up straight, she looked to the still Lance. "Watch after her," she pleaded quietly. Without waiting for a response, she turned and ran in the general direction Zach went. The sooner Alice and Zach was ok, the sooner she could go and find the next clue...Ry was running out of time.

((I'm gonna wait for lance Chaos))

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 am

Zach cut straight through a tree, a large sword in his hands. "Goddammit..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:47 am

((Nevermind, he'll catch up ^^; ))

After about 10 minutes of running, Ry found him. His back was facing her, and her eyes softened at the sound of his cursing. She went to take a step forward, then paused. What if he didn't want to see her. Ry stood in the shadow of the trees, battling with herself.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 am

Without turning, Zach slid into shadows, reappearing by Ry, holding her tightly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:57 am

"Z-Z-Zach!" She blushed. "D-Don't scare me like that,' she scolded half heartedly. After a moment's pause, she murmured, "Please go back...Alice is in pain because you're in pain." Ry wrapped her arms around her waist, a small gesture of nervousness since Zach already had his arms around her shoulders.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:27 pm

"So...?" He smiled. "There're two easy ways to stop my pain... I'm sure you might not like either..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Ry turned around slowly in his embrace, looking up into his eyes. "T-Tell me." Her mouth was set in that meant-to-be-firm-and-stubborn-but-actually-quite-cute curve, having to crane her neck a bit to look up to him since she was short. "I-I don't like seeing Alice in pain."

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:36 pm

"The first would be to kill myself," He murmured, "And the second would be..." He paused, then kissed her. "If you responded to that..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:42 pm

Her eyes, wide and doelike, still stayed on his. "I-I-If I was to respond to that?...Would you go back to A-Alice? W-Would you be happy?"

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 pm

He smiled. "I'm not sure how happy I'd be without you..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:46 pm

"Then let me respond." With out thinking, she wrapped her arms around his neck, getting onto her tip toes and crushing her lips against his in a deep, intense kiss. Ry was trying to make him happy in one of the few ways she knew how.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:50 pm

After a second, he pulled her closer, kissing back.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games