Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Kenshin RP~
New Ruroni Kenshin RP, anything goes. All are welcome! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:26 pm
"Guess I better find Battousai then..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:06 pm
Miyu88
*whimpers and nodds* thank u.

While carrying wounded girl down the street...

"You don't remember me, do you? Figures. These burns and bandages would make it hard to recognize me I suppose. Your parents gave me shelter while I recovered from wounds I had recieved during a mission to assasinate an important figure during the revolution. You were a just little girl then. I always said I would return the favor. And now I have. Are you sure you don't remember me?"

*turns his head and looks at the girl*

"Don't you remember 'Mr. Shishio'?"  

dufisoghnberlhjk

flam3gurl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:39 am
*sees Saitoh*

Ah!! Saitoh how are you? What news do you bear now?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:19 am
Gangles0
Miyu88

"You don't remember me, do you? Figures. These burns and bandages would make it hard to recognize me I suppose. Your parents gave me shelter while I recovered from wounds I had recieved during a mission to assasinate an important figure during the revolution. You were a just little girl then. I always said I would return the favor. And now I have. Are you sure you don't remember me?"

i think i do, but i was a year old when i first saw u. wait i do remember. i always asked my mom if u were ok. and she told me that ud be ok. but i lost my parents when i was 8. i dont remember what happend that day tho. thank u for helping me.  

Miyu88

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:30 am
Miyu88
Gangles0
Miyu88

i think i do, but i was a year old when i first saw u. wait i do remember. i always asked my mom if u were ok. and she told me that ud be ok. but i lost my parents when i was 8. i dont remember what happend that day tho. thank u for helping me.

*Shishio knocks on the door of the clinic*
"I'm just finishing what I started. What's your name again, kid?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:50 pm
Gangles0
Miyu88
Gangles0
Miyu88

its "Miyu".  

Miyu88

dufisoghnberlhjk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:27 pm
Miyu88
Gangles0
Miyu88
Gangles0
Miyu88

its "Miyu".

*Doctor answers the door and Miyu is ushered inside*
"Well, see you later Miyu"
*Shishio walks away and disappears into the night*

((thinks)) Did I really leave this many loose ends?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:52 pm
goodbye Shishio, and thank u.  

Miyu88

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:33 pm
flam3gurl
*sees Saitoh*

Ah!! Saitoh how are you? What news do you bear now?
((You're rping as kenshin right?)) "Well, the good news is we have a lead on that new group. the bad news is the rumor about Shishio is true."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:26 am
*comes out of the clinic with her arm bandaged uo* hi. i couldnt help iverhearing. what romur? *looks at bothof them couriously*  

Miyu88

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:43 pm
*walks up to the clinic* Kenshin! Where have you been? *sees Saito* Why is Squinty Eyes here?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:34 pm
*is startled, hides behind kenshin* who is that?  

Miyu88

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:26 am
Miyu88
*is startled, hides behind kenshin* who is that?
*sees her for the first time* I'm Myojin Yahiko - The Tokyo Samurai!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:27 pm
please dont hurt me.  

Miyu88

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:23 pm
Miyu88
please dont hurt me.
Hehe Don't worry. By the way, who are you? Are you new around here?  
~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games