Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:43 pm
Amanda shook her head.She looked up,fighting for an answer. "it looks like rain..and ..undertaker doesn't like Rain.."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:53 pm
"ok..." he agreed. Donny thought for a moment, he could have sworn that they left undertaker at home and inside. Something must be bothering her... he thought to himself,"Seriously though... you think I believe that? I've known you for how long?" he said giving two rhetorical questions then added on,"Tell me whats bothering you... I wanna know..." Donny said feeling like something really was bothering her. He felt a few raindrops on his face as it began to fall. They were cold as they ran down his face as he waited for Amanda's answer.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:03 pm
Amanda nibbled on her inner lip. "Lets get out of here first.." she was a little antsy.Unlike her. Shittalkingmushrooms, her read her like a bookd.Damnit. She pulled out her truck keys "You drive..I'll tell" he needed to know now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:10 pm
"Aye Aye captain." he said and started walking back with her to the truck. Donny took the keys from her in the process. Amanda worried him just a little with being so nervous, she had never really acted like this before he had left.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:18 pm
Amanda nodded. When they got in the car she took a deep breath. "allright..when I was with Mike..I kida.." she groaned "Ikindahadastalker problem" she said really quick."He was one of Mikes friends..and all this crap started happening..Mike said he moved..but I've been gett ing letters and phone calls and..i swear I just saw him"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:37 pm
As soon as Donny heard this from Amanda he felt a little mad,"W-Why didnt you tell me this sooner? or write this to me?" he asked her as he looked over to her and quickly back to the road. "Have you called the cops? or tried to do anything about this?" he asked, now worried. The had started coming down harder and a little faster. Donny pulled up to Amanda's driveway, shut the car off and sat there a moment. then looked to her,"Do you want me to take care of it for you?" he asked as he fiddled around with the keys in his hands.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:52 pm
[lol the drama]

Amanda was trying to stay strong. "Donny listen to me..remember how there was that long period when you didn't get any of my letters?..who do you think took them?...and he's a cop" she looked up at him. She looked down at her hands.She was actually shaking. "Do you realize how scared I am..?" she whispered  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:02 pm
[[ makes for the best though. XD ]]

Donny paused a moment, he did remember that because he was scared that she didn't want to talk to him at that point. He thought about it all for a moment,"Yeah. Amanda, I'm always going to be here... He's never going to touch you... I swear." Donny paused a moment more he could feel his heart beating almost out of his chest slowly,"If you're scared... You can be safe in my arms."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:09 pm
[[yup]]

"i know.." she whispered then a roll of thunder made her jump.She usually loved storms. "L-lets go in side.." at least she'd be dry there...and in donnys arms. God please she's just hallucinating. She looked out her window.Nothing. She inhaled deeply and got out of the car,getting wet waiting for Donny.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:16 pm
"ok.." Donny waited a moment and then got out of the car. He came around to her side of the car and pressed the lock button. "C'mon. You'll catch cold if you stand out here in the rain too long." he said concernfully, trying to get her mind off of him.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:24 pm
When they got inside she took her jacket off. Undertaker was sleeping and she sighed.She felt pathetic. She looked at Donny. "Im sorry.." she honestly looked like she was gonna fall to pieces.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:31 pm
He followed her into the house and shut the door behind them. Donny put his arms around her in an embrace, he looked down and kissed her softly,"It's ok. You don't have to apologize... It's not your fault." he said.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:54 pm
Amanda closed her eyes and leaned on him.SHe didn't want to let go. Maybe if she held on long enough the bad stuff would go away. Just like they used too. But this was reality..and it wasnt gonna happen that easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:02 pm
"You wanna go get dry?" he asked her as they stood there. He wanted to make her forget it all so bad, so that she could be happy. "Or... do you just want to stay here?" he continued and he moved his body closer to hers.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:08 pm
"Right here's good" she whispered. She slowley moved so they could sit on the couch. Donny was and always had been her lifesaver. She used to be blind..but that wasn't the case anymore.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games