Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Omerta23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:44 pm
Ren found his way to the room in the fort that he heard voices coming from. He stepped inside, saw Hikaru, Akuma, Rissa, and 2 people he didn't recognize. "What the hell happened?" he asked the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:48 pm
Hikaru turned to Ren "Oh there you are! what happend to you, your all tattered up, and wheres the wheel barrol of stuff that you had? did you leave it behind or something?" she asked, looking at him with her head tilted to the side a bit  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:49 pm
"I left it where it was. When i saw you were missing I was worried that something had happened so I didn't really care about the supplies."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Rissa listend to the two of them talk but stayed silant in the corner she was in  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:13 pm
"you dont need to worry about me, i can hold my own" she said "Hey Rissa, will you come with me to go get the supplies that he left behind? we kinda need them" she said "and we can get some food for everybody if we find some thats still good" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:14 pm
"The old grocery store still has some canned foods that should be okay. Oh, they also have twinkies, and we all know those things could survive even if they had a fricken nuke hit them."  

Omerta23

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:23 pm
Rissa stood and stretched, "sure Hikaru, i could youse the run" she replied as she troted outside and sat their waiting for Hikaru to fallow her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:29 pm
Hikaru laughed at the twinky comment "alright, well lets go Rissa" she said, stretching her legs before walking over to Rissa and toward the direction of town, smiling as her hands were behing her head, relaxd  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:33 pm
Ren looked over towards Puffi. "so..." he said. "I don't think we've met. I'm Ren."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:34 pm
she troted after hikaru befor renembering she was a shiftshaper, she looked at hikaru "wanna ride" she asked "cuz i could youse the run and well you look tired" she replied as her normal wolf shape took the shape of a black horse  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:42 pm
Hikaru smiled widely "Are you serieous, that would be awsome!" she said, mounting the black horse "Giddyup" she laughed as she said the word  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:45 pm
she smerked and shook her head "giddyup" she chuckled "alright then hold on" she snorted as she jumped into a fast gallop but it wasent her fastest, she enjoyed this pace though at the rate they would be to where Ren had stoped really soon  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:58 pm
Hikaru clung to Rissa's mane, enjoying the wind in her hair as she watchs for the wheel barrol, she knew it was coming up soon and she hoped that Rissa wouldnt crash into it, though she knew Rissa wouldnt, only somebody like herself could do an epic fail like that  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:05 am
she calme to a slow trot befor fully stoping infront of a Wheel barrol filled with equipment and supplies,he glanced around untill she saw a store, "found the store that Ren was talking about" she said lightly  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:12 am
"Alright, he stopped basically infront of the store" Hikaru said as she dismounted and grabbed the wheel barrol "i think theres some extra room in here for canned food" she said as she started to roll the wheel barrol toward the store  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games