Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:32 pm
((sorry, I wasn't on yesterday.))

Marish soon started moving again, "ah, my sweet Xanzibar! They're trickey, we'll finally have some fun with our prey!" She laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:39 pm
Daemon collapsed, clutching his head as his brother's pain travelled along the mind link he had forcefully created. He screamed. I hope they find you, Gamma's harsh voice said.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:16 pm
"Marish, my sweet! You're alright! That Philistine will pay for laying his brush to our canvas! He is in our world now; I can sense it! Things'll go on our terms this day!!!" He began to drool in a very Homer Simpson-esque manner. "What do you suppose Chronos' blood will taste like???"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:35 pm
Daemon had heard that; suddenly, something pierced them both. "Chronos cannot die. He is the Lord of The Titans. A Titan cannot die." Blades had come out of his arms; a Purified one for Xanzibar.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:41 pm
"No! This is not artistic at all!" He began to burn away; as he lay upon the blade, eh began to fall as white ash from his position, flaking apart bit by bit. He looked at Marish, even as this occurred. "Promise me... my sweet... That you shall make at least one more grand disasterpiece... That this man's paint shall be smeared across your canvas... That this world will die in ultimate beauty..." Soon, he was gone...

(He was too young... Never have I had a character die so early... If I wasn't feeling so damn good right now, it'd be heart-breaking!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:44 pm
((Lol.))

He'd missed for Marish. Sighing, he murmured, "Farewell..." And disappeared.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:51 pm
Periru could only shake and quiver in Kyuuketsuki's arms, too relieved and upset to form any coherent words. Suddenly, she was beating on his chest with her feeble fists, not really hitting him hard enough to even hurt him. "Don't...you...ever...do...that...AGAIN!" The poor vampiress had tears streaming down her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:56 pm
He gave control back to the mortal as Gamma got tired. Kyuuketsuki smiled slightly, the pain still evident on his face. "Then maybe you shouldn't go around making out with my brother. All it takes is an instant of extreme emotional or physical pain... and Gamma is released."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:06 pm
Periru was resting her forehead on his chest. "...I want to give you both an equal chance...Do you know w-what I mean?" Her eyes looked up at him, pleading. "I don't want to be wrong on the decision I make! I couldn't bare hurting one of you like that!" She took a step away, wrapping her arms around herself tearfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:08 pm
"It doesn't really matter. If that girl and her slave don't do it, I will."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:10 pm
Periru's eyes widened quickly, grasping the meaning of what he was saying. "...You're...going to kill Daemon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:15 pm
He laughed. "Yes. Then I'm going to release Omega and kill myself."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:17 pm
Periru's eyes stayed on his face, disbelieving. "...You promised..." she murmured quietly. "You promised...to stay with me...to not die..." Periru fell to her knees, sobing quietly. "Please...please don't do this to me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:19 pm
He laughed bitterly. "It's too late." He turned, walking to more people.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:53 pm
(It's all just so sad!!! We should be writing soaps!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games