Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:19 pm
Sanin slowly made his was through the people and up to Riley. "We're on for tomorrow. Need a ride home? We need to talk about what's happening for the dance anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:25 pm
Erin nodded and smiled kindly at Karin. " Nope, no questions at all. Playing should be no sweat, I've been playing for years... and even if that wasn't the case, who could say no to a good round 'o Beatles music?" A wide grin spread across her face as she said this. She could never say no to the classics. She looked at Marty through the corner of her eye and plucked his arm off of her shoulder. "No touchie without paying the $5 fee."

((Just for the record, I know nothing about playing the drums, much to my dismay. I've just always wanted to play. As for the "five dollar fee" thing, Erin isn't a cheap whore, it's kinda a little joke a friend and I made up.))  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:09 pm
Isaac had no experience with this sort of thing. "Yea that's right. I'm fine I suppose but I definitely didn't have a class with a senior. I'm a freshman." Isaac laughed for a second. Turning back he noticed Olivia was still there listening. This was far more than he expected anyone that dominant in this stupid social hierarchy to pay attention to him. "Oh, and there is no need to introduce yourself or be proper. Everyone knows Olivia." Isaac said somewhat rude and confusing. Isaac never expected most people to pay attention to him. Most people were still clambering about social position and having fun. Isaac liked to have fun and liked friends but something about this teenage angst and confusion upset him. Isaac also hated stereotypes to the core. He hated being called anything but never thought much about stereotyping others. Coming to this realization Isaac felt like an immature jackass for always being so judgmental and conceiving things in a twisted way. "Sorry Olivia... You see I wanted to trip you for some type of self gratification but now I just feel like a giant a**. Would you forgive me?" Isaac expected something bad to happen. These issues require some level of friendship to usually come out good...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:01 pm
"Sure," came Riley's simple reply. She turned around and walked beside him, a lot on her mind. Truth be told, she had already done most of her planning for the dance. She could already picture them together, and a picture of them in the yearbook. She was wearing a bright dress of pastel pink and green and he had a complimentary suit on - complete with floodwater length pants.

She had much on her mind, but she felt that everything was too good. She felt like she was too happy, like this whole ordeal was too easy. To add drama and a touch of reality to this living fantasy, she over-exaggerated being bumped by a passerby and fell towards Sanin, trusting fully that he'd catch her.

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:09 pm
Marty allowed his arm to plop down to his side, and then said, "Five whole dollars?!" in an extremely exaggerated, sarcastic voice. He figured Erin would glare at him or dope slap him or something, and he braced himself for it, though it probably wouldn't hurt. He just chuckled to himself and kept walking, awaiting the retaliation. At least the band had a drummer now. The show could go on, and then maybe Erin could become a permanent member. Who knew? Que sera, sera. What will be, will be. Where had he heard that before?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:22 pm
[[Oops! smile ]]

Olivia laughed at the comment. "Well its nice to know someone seems to know my name, I must be rather famous!" Her reply was full of sarcasm as she shook her head. "You'd be surprised." Olivia raised an elegant brow before turning away down the hall. "I'll see you later!" She waved goodbye in a dramatic fashion before bouncing away, her hair seemed to move with her.

Spying her friend down the hall Olivia almost pounced on her. "Riley!" she called out almost knocking her to the ground and away from Sanin, jumping on her for a hug. "Hey girl!" She grinned and looked up to see Sanin.

"Hey, I didn't see you guys there, what are you doing for the dance?" She asked, it was a simple question but she wondered curiously whether or not they would have the same answer. They had always been dancing around each other like little children, she wondered when they might step up to take the next step.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:23 pm
Erin did as Marty anticipated and gave him a light shove. "Ya know, I'm not sure why you didn't just play the drums, too, Marty. I mean, with your over inflated ego I'm pretty sure you would have at least tried to attempt two instruments at once by now," she said. Laughing, she shook her head. "Hell, from what I've seen, you're ego probably counts as a whole other person. No wonder you hit on so many girls, kid! You and your ego need two separate girls!" Erin was blissfully unaware of how mean her comment came out, and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:06 am
To Karin, the situation turned into one of those awkward silences that occurs when a younger person makes fun of an older person because that's how they think older people act. Of course, usually the situation gets dealt with right away, and there was much on the line right now, with the band and the dance and stuff. Karin bit her lip in apprehension, wondering if Marty would blow up at Erin for what she said. When he didn't, Karin was relieved.

To Marty, Erin was just being a goof. She was acting all tough, playing hard to get. He gave her a slight shove in return, one that pushed her into the lockers. He laughed and said that he had never thought about it, but he himself could use five girls, and his ego another six. He laughed after this comment, and Karin did too, if a bit tentative at first.

Then they arrived at their lockers, and exchanged any items they needed for the night. Marty left the others, and Karin started heading towards the band room, which was past the Sophomore hallway. She stuck with Karin, for she wanted to talk about more band stuff.

"Right," she began, shoving the last binder into her bag, "The dance is a fifties-sixties dance, so we're going to have to dress accordingly. Do you have anything? Riley tailored stuff for us the other day, but I'm not sure how quickly she'd be able to do another dress tonight in time," she said, concerned once again.  

jadecougar

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:49 am
Isaac didn't bother saying bye to Olivia she wouldn't look back again. Isaac didn't really care so he simply walked to his bus. Isaac had everything he needed and was more or less bored now.

When Isaac got on the bus he turned on his iPod and listened to some of his favorite music humming almost silently to the music.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:32 am
Fenrick walked out of the school and took his Cell Phone out and called home.

He then leaned against the wall and pulled out his Metallic Purple iPod, turning on his After School shuffle, which consited of Metallica and Queen.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:18 pm
Erin thought for a minute. "Actually," she said after a brief pause, "my mom is a bit of a pack rat. She still has a bunch of really old clothes that are in my size. Are you going for something like daywear or fifties-sixties formal style? I know we have a bit of both at home."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:07 pm
"Well, we're looking for one of those really bright, colorful, poofy dresses, you know?" she said, running her arms along her sides in the shape of the dress style. "Like that," she said, looking to Erin for understanding.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:12 pm
Erin grinned. "I have just the thing! This is the only time I can thank mom for keeping just about every piece of vintage clothing that's been in our family!" She thought for a moment. "That's not as weird as it sounds... I think. Anything else I need to know? I wanna be sure I got everything down before I pick up a pair of drum sticks."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:28 pm
"I think that's it," said Karin, mentally replaying the entire conversation. She didn't think she forgot anything. As she left Erin for the band room, she called back to her, "Be at my house at three! We'll all drive over together after practice!"

She grabbed her bass from the band room and met up with Marty on the bus. The two of them got off at their houses. Karin went inside and put her stuff in her room, and then went to check all the instruments in her basement. They were all there, and they were in fine condition. She breathed a sigh of relief, she was worked up for no apparent reason. Then she left to go to her room and start her homework.

Marty went home, not bothering to wonder where Riley was. He went to the kitchen first, after throwing his book bag on the couch, and opened the fridge, looking for something to eat. He made himself two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and downed them in a matter of minutes. Around three, he packed a bag with his clothes for the dance and headed out the door. "See ya!" he called to anybody that was in the house(which happened to be empty), and jumped on his motorcycle and headed to Karin's house.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:33 pm
Erin left school as well, but had to leave the house as soon as she got home. She snapped some pictures of the dresses she had in mind, hoping to get Karin's approval, and headed out the door after leaving a note for her mom.

She arrived at Karin's right on time and knocked on the door.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff