Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:54 pm
Smiling lightly at the appearance of odd, yet personable creature, Minjonet leaned forward in her seat, paying close attention to Lance's words. She found it strange that a teacher in this school, of all places, could be so blind at the abilities of his students. She personally did not have any particular talent with magic of any sort but in the past few days, she had witnessed quite a few astonishing things that could not simply be passed off as 'made up by young innocent minds that see the world in a different light.'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 pm
Lance understood fully that magic couldn't be part of this word. How could it be with all that he'd seen. How could wishing that someone recovered from sickness actually work. It was just an emotion that was felt by them and them alone. Just because the one they had wanted to recover actually did. Didn't mean that he had anything to do with the recovery. And magic like fireballs and stuff like that were complete nonsense. They couldn't possibly be something that could be created. This kind of magic especially was something that just angered him. There was absolutely no truth to this type of thinking. Then there was the idea that humans could at one time fly. This supposed proof was supposed to be that some people are capable of flying in there dreams. Absolute hogwash, dreams have different rules than reality allowing for different results. He continued to think to himself as a vein started to show in his forehead. The entire concept of magic was utter nonsense to him.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:47 pm
"You know, sir, you really shouldn't let yourself get so worked up. Last time Cook let himself lose it, he had himself a stroke. And let me tell you - he should've laid off those brownies." Isaac had hoped to lighten the mood for the new teacher. He knew that the school was starting to become a bit desperate for teachers. For some odd reason, as soon as they found out that there were students that were... "different"... they just up and left. He just hoped that this one wouldn't do the same. There just seemed that something was just waiting to happen to this Mr. Lance and Isaac wanted to be there.

"By the way, I've been wondering about something, sir.... Why do you think one of the previous professors think I was possessed by the kitsune? I can't imagine why... Maybe he could see something I couldn't...?" Isaac twitched his ears and tail, hoping this might get the poor professor to realize there was more to this world than what physics said was possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:57 pm
Staring up from her paper, Minjonet listened intently to the conversation at the front of the class. He really couldn't be so deeply in denial to protest the existence of something that stood right in front of him. Closing her notebook, she leaned forward, reaching for her bag. She really needed to eat. Her vision was becoming slightly blurred and she had had a headache from early on this morning. Concealing a small vile in her hand, she lifted it to her lips and drank, quickly corking it and returning it to her bag, reaching for her bottle of water.

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:08 am
Lances eyes were closed to all things like people with tails and all that jazz. He moved closer to the student as he looked them directly in the eye. Grabbing a hold of the tail with his left hand. As he gave it a good hard yank. And while he was doing so he said in a very firm and angry tone.

You do know it is against the rules to play pranks on your teacher. Get that joke shop prop out of my classroom!

His eyes revealed some rather strong magical properties. Even though Lance himself was oblivious to these abilities. It was something that only those with magical affinities could actually see. To the rest of the world a persons eyes were only made up of water and protein with glimmers of refracted light that showed in them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 am
"YEOWCHIES!!!" Isaac yelped as tufts of fur came loose in his teacher's hand. Nobody yanked his tail like that. His pupils becoming mere slits, his hair beginning to stand on end, and his teeth becoming ever more visible through a growing snarl, the very room seemed to rise a few degrees from the heat of his fury.

"A joke?! You think this is some sort of JOKE?!? And to think that you would be one of us! You, sir, should be very careful. Try that stunt with any other student here, and you might not have lived to regret it."

With that said, Isaac began to cool off.

"I apologize. That was very rude of me. I suppose I shall take my leave of your desk to find another. But don't expect me to go through surgery if only to make you more comfortable with my appearance." Isaac padded around the desk and toward and desk near the center of the classroom. But just before getting there, he stooped underneath the desk and curled up before napping once more.

{[Gotta get to bed now... It's 2:23 where I live and I needz my beauty sleep. xp Seeya laterz!]}  

okiedokoro

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:26 am
Frowning, Minjonet stood. "Sir, I hardly think it necessary for you to put your hands on him. He has done nothing to you or to disrupt the class." She said rather audibly, crossing her arms. "You have no right..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:36 am
Lance glared at the students as they made there way back to there desk. This one was absolutely crazy he thought. The act he had just seen looked more like a sudden burst of anger and nothing more. The rise in temperature was simply his own blood pressure and nothing else. And the tail was still deemed just a prop. Which this student was actually trying to pass off as an actual tail. He held the fir in his hand about to throw it into the garbage. Then he stopped for a second and instead put the fir in his pocket. He would examine it to prove undoubtedly that one student was crazy. And then he would have the disciplinary committee deal with him after his sudden outburst. He sat down on his desk with his pulse beating quickly. Breathing in a rather shallow way. He'd heard of one particular student that was supposed to be one of the most intelligent people in the school. He was hoping to have this person in his class. It certainly would help to have another intelligent person in his class. Only thinking that there was currently one in there at the time. Perhaps some of them would transfer or have a scheduling complex and he would get stuck with them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:43 am
He spoke in a somewhat surprised and disheartened way to Minj as he started breathing a bit more strongly. I'm surprised that someone as intelligent as you would even say something like that. A tail glued to a persons skin hardly qualifies as there actual body. So I never actually layed a single finger on him. We don't need actors or class clowns coming into this classroom causing disruptions.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:56 am
"If it is just a prop as you say, and it is glued to his skin, then what you have just done to him would have been painful. It appears to me sir, that you are not only close minded, but you have already made up your mind that we are inferior to you and therefore command little respect from yourself." She said calmly, walking forward towards his desk. "If you deemed me to be intelligent and sensible until this point, explain this." Minjonet unlatched an outer pocket of her bag, spilling its contents onto Lance's desk. Looking down at the surface, she counted ten seperate viles of a deep, red liquid. Returning her pack to her shoulders, she murmured, "Perhaps you can pass them off as fruit punch."

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:14 am
Lance looked at the liquid closely. Examining its texture in an attempt to determine what it was. At one point from an early age Lance had once wanted to be an artist. It was something that intrigued him deeply. And he'd spent many hours drawing over the years. Even though this was nothing more than a dieing hobby for him now a days. He still retained the observation skills he'd originally gained from all those hours practice. He saw a thick red substance that was too thick to be tomato juice. The thought crossed his mind that this was blood. He hadn't really seen that much blood in his life. Except for when he was washing dishes. And accidentally nicked himself on a blade. He knew what this was but it didn't entirely click in his mind why this person would have blood in there backpack. This one seem much more mature than the other student with the supposed fake tail. So perhaps it was just for...a....he tried to come to a logical conclusion. But all he felt was his heels creeping backwards. Like his subconscious mind had already come to the correct conclusion. And was overloading his senses causing him to slightly flee. He stomped him right foot hard on the ground saying loudly out loud.

Now that is just not possible!

He composed himself a bit after that. Still not entirely sure what the blood meant. All he knew for sure was he now needed to clean this mess up. Which as he knew was blood so it would be difficult to clean.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:30 am
Collecting her viles one by one, she said cooly, "Of course it is." Slipping them into her pocket, she spoke again. "Just because something is difficult for you to understand, it does not mean you should dismiss it." On that note, she turned on her heel and left the classroom. Walking down the hall, she began to realize the possible consequences of her speaking out as she did. Perhaps it was not the wisest choice, but she couldn't stand for any mistreatment. After all, if no one had spoken up Lance really could get himself into trouble. She had to make him understand somehow...

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:59 am
He looked out the door as his prize student walked out the door. At this point he really didn't care who was in his classroom at this point. He sadly waved to the class saying.

Just set your assignment on one of those desk and I will grade it later. I have to get something to clean off my desk. So made sure not to disturb the other classes in my absence.

His pulse quickened as he walked down the hallway. In the opposite direction of where there student had gone. He headed to the restroom to grab some paper towels and maybe he would find some disinfectant in one of the janitors closets while he was wandering around looking for something to clean up the mess. He'd passed an empty science lab on his way out of the restroom. He had a fist full of paper towels. He remembered that he'd stored the fur he'd taken from that one student in his pocket. He walked into the science lab setting the paper towels on the nearest table. Then he started to place the hairs under a microscope. So he could determine if these were in deed actual hairs or just some joke shop item like he'd originally thought. And even if he determined that these were real hairs. It still would not tell him if it was from some sort of beast. He really didn't like the idea of a beast in his classroom. But he disliked the thought of a young beast even more. He examined the hairs finding something very odd and out of place. His knowledge of science wasn't strong enough to determine much. It seemed like real fur to him looking at it closer. He looked for other fibers that would be in a fake tail. There were none, now he was a bit scared. If this was the fur from some sort of irrational creature. Then an intelligent Vampire was also in this school. And he'd seen something very odd on his first day. One of the students had been sneaking up on another one. He was fearful at this point unsure if he should return to his classroom like normal. Or arm himself with something and get out of this school quickly. And that is when it happened. He couldn't fully understand it all himself. He felt light headed all of a sudden. All of this was too much for his brain to process. The fear as well as all these new concepts. He moved toward the door with his vision rather blurred at this point. He stepped right of the door. Then as he thought about moving to the front of it. He suddenly found himself standing about three and a half feet from where he had been standing. Lance knew he hadn't moved an inch from where he originally was. He slowly inched himself outside of the room. Before he finally passed out not far from the outside of the room close to a wall. Right now he wasn't even aware that he was sitting on the floor. It was all like a dream to him as he was now dreaming after having lost consciousness.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:29 am
Hearing a muffled thud from where she stood in the otherwise silent hallway, Minjonet paused. She hoped Lance had not angered the creature any further. Retracing her steps back the classroom she just exited and peering into it's windows she saw that Lance was not there at all. Looking further down the hall she noticed a figure hunched over on the floor just outside a nearby classroom. Approaching it gingerly, she soon realized it was in fact, her teacher. Kneeling down beside him, she checked the vitals on his wrist. He was quite pale, but his pulse was easily detectable. Lifting him up so he was sitting more upright, she spoke firmly and clearly, "Lance? ..Lance can you hear me?"

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:53 am
In his dream he was walking along side someone he'd never met in his life. Something about a dangerous looking figure in the school. He couldn't quite make out the appearance of the figure. But the one beside him was saying something along the lines of. That's him, we must slay this creature soon. The figure ran forward only to be thrown aside by this figure. His comrade on the floor was saying something to him. Quick...use your power...you can...

Lance heard the calls from the one beside him outside of his dream. They appeared beside him suddenly. But didn't seem to be scared of the figure in the least. In fact it was almost like they knew this figure. He slowly snapped out of the dream state as he saw the young vampire girl hunched over near him. He was to weak to run at this point. And his alarms were pretty much disabled at this point so he didn't even feel fear. He just weakly spoke a few words that were sort of hard to understand.

Ju..s..get it over.with......monster...his head blobbed to the side as he was still too weak to stand. He moved his head to the side a bit so his neck was facing toward them.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff