Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:25 pm
Name: Baku
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Hair color: Brown with red streaks
Eye color: Black, unless im in battle then my eyes are blood red.
Personality: that of a dog, very loyal and protective of my friends, otherwise deadly to anybody to happens to cross my path.
Race: ½ vampire, ½ wolf
Weapons: many kunai and shuriken, fangs, strength and vampire speed, Ruby Studded Ancient Katana, I have an wolf companion named Alucard...
Powers: I can morph into a black wolf, and I can heal myself or others when injured, I can also control fire.
Blood Type: ½ pure vampire, ½ pure wolf
Race Traits: Wolf morph, healing, and heightened senses, I am a vegitarian vampire (i drink animal blood instead of human)
Warning: don’t get on my bad side....not many people survive after they cross me.......  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:50 pm
My puppeteer ; M6dh6tter

What my parents named me ; Crimson Frost

What I’d like to be called ; Crimson

I’m years young ; Unkown

What age I look ; Short spiked white hair that changes colors at will. Black cloak that drapes over him. He never takes it off although it appears so as the cloak will change forms to suit his situation. Pale skin and normally pale yellow eyes, which also change colors at will.

Race ; Vampire

I am a ; Male

I‘m very ; Keep to myself

how I got to be this way ; Crimson has always been around. He was one of the first Cryogenically enhanced vampires. After the experimentation his creators brought in an insane witch doctor that incinerated him and implanted Crimson into his new host "mother" 9 months later he was reborn as a child although he still retained his past experiences and memories. He was taken as an extremely talented young man until he turned 15. On his 15th birthday he gained the full extent of his powers. His fangs became retractable, eyes could change colors at will, nightvision became enhanced greatly, and his strength and dexterity hightened greatly. This scared his parents as well as everyone around him. After losing all his friends and family he slayed them all in confusion and anger then moved to Lendan in hopes of finding his creator and destroying him once and for all. After becoming overcome with grief and remorse for his killings Crimson vowed that all evil that stands before him shall be struck down where it stands, this he hopes clears his concience of what he has done in his past.

I can do this ; Crimson has the ability to move quickly and absolutly silently. His eyes have enhanced nightvision. Superior strength to humans and most other races. Transmission. (The power to dissapear and reappear at will)

I carry these ; Pair of blades that form together to become a cross. Twin magnums with a variety of bullets. Small dagger with undiscovered powers. The last nail of his coffin before it was incinerated, it has various powers.

A pic. of me ; Dont have one.

Stuff you might not know ; Crimson is very guarded, letting people in gets him hurt so he severed all human contact in hopes of gaining total power over his emotions. But he is starting to go mad not being able to talk to anyone and is slowly letting his guard down.

((Sorry if this is lengthy i just get going sometimes.))  

M6dH6tter

YoukaiSunset

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:04 pm
Name: Sunset Takashi
Age: Around 1000 years human wise. She was made at age 19
Personality. Sunset is a bit arrogant and distant. She doesn’t like to talk about the way she feels and is generally really hard to get close to. She acts somewhat civil towards other vampires but when it comes to humans there only use for her is food. Sunset can be found bored a lot. She is getting really tired with her long life and doesn’t really know what she wants any more. Her favorite blood preference are humans with boldness.

Appearance: Sunset stands to about 5’5. She has golden waste long hair and crimson eyes. She normally wears a white dress loose fitting long dress or Lolita outfits. She as some what of a punk look to her without the piercings or tattoos. She stands very proper and gracefully yet her crimson eyes are very piercing.

User Image

Powers.
Sunset can move objects (not living things) with her mind
Sunset can turn into a bat.
She can sprout bat wings that are around 6 feet long and fly.
She can move at great speeds and she has unnatural strength.
She can wield two swords at the same time, one in each hand.
She can create a barrier around her body that will deflect up to five on coming attacks at a time.
She can also teliaport to diffrent areas.

History:
Sunset doesn’t remember how or why she was created or what her life was like before she was a vampire. She escaped her creator’s torture a long time ago and he has been looking for her ever sense. The reason why Sunset is here is because she is currently hiding from her father. She isn’t strong enough to kill him but she can defend herself from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:05 am
Name: Unknown to most. Goes by Darkness
Personality: Darkness is quiet, keeps to himself and stay out of the way of others. But when he knows someone well he can be very social, making jokes hanging out. He protects his friends, family, and loved ones fiercely. He is not blood thirsty. He takes pity on his pray and trys not feed as long as possible.
Background: Darkness is as old as he looks. He was bit at the age of 18, so he is a very young vampire. He is laughed upon by most vampires except for the one the bit him. His name is not known to most though. He took the name Darkness when he became a vampire.
Weapons: Scythe, Fangs.
Powers: Has great speed, stealth. Has the ability to turn in to 'darkness'. He is basicly a cloud of darkness when he takes this form.
Race: Vampire
Blood type: Uknown
Appearance: ((No picture yet))  

D94

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:06 am
Name:Lord Gengi
Race: Dhampir (half Cat demon half Vampire)*
Weapons: Swords
Powers:transform to bat wolf and dire wolf, Gasses form, Vampire powers
(pm me if you wanna know about then or look in a Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual 1 and look at the vampires abillities), Crimson magic
,summoning
Blood type: Demon blood AB+
Race traits: Not affected by by Crucifixes
Greatest fear:Flesh Golems

Appearance:
My Avatar  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:10 am
Name: Sora Ozu
Race: Vampire
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 120
Blood Type: O
Weapon: A guitar and has a sycthe blade in it in the neck
Bio: Sora grew up in a broken down home with very little money. He got a job as a bugar flipper and bought his own gutair. As he was taing out the trash ne day, he was approce by a lady and out of the blue, she bit him. He left with here and stayed with her until he 28 when she was staked. Sora has been on his own snce then.
Apperance:
Stage Outfit
Everyday Outfit  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

UchiHime

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:32 pm
Name:Uchi
Race:Vampire
Weapons:Kusarigama (chain skythe)
Background: When she was thirteen her sister got turned into a vampire and slaughtered thier family. Her sister was going to kill her too but only managed to turn her into a vampire as well. Uchi hates what she is. She is hunting down her sister so that she can kill her.
Apearence:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:23 am
Leafy1253
Gaia Name~ Leafy1253

(EDITED BY NAUTULA)

Name~ Yuki

Age~ Appears to be 18, but is 40

Gender~ Female

Sexuality~ Straight

Race~ Half-vampire

Weapons~ Daggers, smoke bombs, and other theif tools

Powers~ Run, smell, see, has super strength half way as good as a vampire. She can sense when other vampires are near and can reproduce blood at an incredible rate. Her blood smells and tastes human and she's does not have to drink human blood.

Bio: Yuki mother was a simple mortal, till her father crept towards her tool her as his own while he was still a young vampire. Her mother escaped while pregnant with Yuki. She bore birth to her and gave her to a mortal family to be kept safe. Her father found her mouther and killed her. Her father was soon after killed by vampire hunters. Yuki has lived a hard life. When she was 10 she ran from her foster home, fearing for their lives. For some reason vampires are attracted to her blood, but even if they bite her she will not change, not unless she drinks a large doze of vampire blood. She is now a thief, sealing money she needs and fighting the vampires that which to drink her dry.

Personality~ She is brave, strong willed, and a very determined person. With humans she is willing to help wherever she can, but towards vampires, she strikes first then asks questions. She is very shy around men when not in battle, and afraid of small spaces.

Appearance~ She has white hair, light light blue eyes, and a Gothic outfit. I'll make a pic for my profile later.
(Start using a spell check people! Gah! Atrocious spelling is a sign of weakness, and you will be destroyed! Well, your posts will be!)  

Nautula
Captain

Magira_Blind-Mag

7,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:15 pm
Name: Mistress Rowan Crosswell
Appearance: Looks about 20, but really she's about 500. She has really long red hair with a black tint to it that goes all the way to her ankles. She's about 5' 8" and very slim with a hourglass figure. Her eyes change colors; when she's happy they're a deep red (like blood) when she's mad they're a dark black, when she's sad they're dark green, when she's mixed emotioned her eyes are blue, when she's in love her eyes are purple.
Personality:She is a very independent and gets angry easily, but it's easy to get on her good side. If you help her out she will help you out in the future (if need be). She is a nice vampire (usually)
Powers: Psychic, telekinetic, and can read minds.
Race:Vampire:
Weapons: Her nails teeth and powers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:38 am
Name: Rebecca
Nick name: Becca
Race: part human part vampire
Blood Type: O-
Weapon: Don’t like to fight but she does have a long sward she carries with her if she feels the situation class for it. Other then that she uses her control over water to protect herself.
Powers: Control over the water element
Short bio: Rebecca is a quite girl who keeps to herself most of the time and never stays in one place for very long unless she really has to. She is very trusting and always tries to see the light in everyone. She grew up being transferred from foster home to foster home until she was 15 when she finally ran away from a particularly bad home in search of her parents who gave her up when she was 5 years old. She remembers very little of them only that her mother was a beautiful red-head who was always weak and very pale, her father on the other hand was a cold hate filled man who never seamed to age.
Appearance: Rebecca has long red-blonde hair, which comes down to the small of her back in thick waves. Her eyes are a light green color which always gives away what she is feeling. She has a very slight body and very fair skin.

Photo:
User Image  

IamIsabellaSwan

Evil Wicked Sin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:05 am
Name- Luna
Age-20
Race-Vampire
Blood Type-A
Weapon-Dagger, Teeth
Power-Telekinetic, Can read minds
Personality- Kind, good sense of humor, doesnt like to fight
Bio- Grew up in the castle, but never rlly talked to anyone within it, she always studied very hard as a child, so she is very intellagent, now, she spends her days socializing with the people around her.
Sexuality- Bisexual.

Appearance- My avatar.

Likes- Playing her violin and piano, listening to music boxes, relaxing, reading, and kind people.

Dislikes- Torturing people, violent behavior, and animal cruelty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:56 pm
See journal, not finished  

Lord Dracula Vlad Tepes

Aphroditis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:29 am
My name is Forseto.
I've lived an unknown amount of time for I don't age, have few friends, and have lost all memory of my life before the year 1323. In other words, as far as I know, I am 685. I, however, look as though I am 18 or so.
I do, however, like to tell stories of my friend Leyon. He is a 14 year old vampire with long, raven black hair. He stands about 5'8" and is as pale as the moon.
I, however, am 6'2". My hair is ink black and of medium length. My skin is more corpse like.
I will explain myself in more detail on February 14th. 'Till then may you walk this world as my "peer".  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff